🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

note to Stacey The Hoax Abrams: find a good lawyer! "True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of All Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses"

"Voter fraud" is GOP code for "too many blacks voted."...But that doesn't mean i support Stacey The Hoax Abrams

Not gonna happen. No one but the members of Alt-Right Nation care what conspiracy theory laden bullshit a convicted former felon has to spin.
No credibility. I'm sure it will play well at OANN, Newsmax and Alt-Right Lite (Fox).

This is an old article, but you get the point.

:)

"Voter fraud" is GOP code for "too many blacks voted."...But that doesn't mean i support Stacey The Hoax Abrams

And you'll still be throwing slurs, even if she actually got prosecuted AND CONVICTED. Which of course would never happen. In fact, things on the Left are so far gone now that if she WERE convicted, Atlanta would burn to the ground before she'd serve a day.

Not gonna happen. No one but the members of Alt-Right Nation care what conspiracy theory laden bullshit a convicted former felon has to spin.
No credibility. I'm sure it will play well at OANN, Newsmax and Alt-Right Lite (Fox).

Your article does nothing to debunk the evidence in 2,000 mules.

Vox? And you talk about credibility?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Stacey The Hoax Abrams"​

iu

wow, you really have a hard time not violating that clean start policy in giving titles to your threads, don't you?

You just have to troll, to get folks to view your threads, huh?

basq.jpg

Abrams still claims she is Gov. of Georgia, Dumbass. So you should STFU about conspiracy theories.

True the Vote is an awesome group. They were targeted by the IRS, FBI, OSHA, NSA, ATF etc under Obama.

Cathline testified in Congressional hearings and won the lawsuits against the IRS.

She is still pissed over that and is hell bent to get even.

Great group. Hope they help send that POS Abrams away.

I'm saying that NOTHING in the "movie" is credible.
Again, just conspiracy theory laden bullshit.
Have you been a lemming all of your life? :)

Yeah, that cell phone data showing the same people visited drop boxes and average of 38 times each is all a figment of someone's immigration. You're such a fool. LMFAO

Yeah, that cell phone data showing the same people visited drop boxes and average of 38 times each is all a figment of someone's immigration. You're such a fool. LMFAO

Not only a fool, but a full fledged traitor.

Forum List

Back