🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

note to Stacey The Hoax Abrams: find a good lawyer! "True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of All Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses"

Democrats have filed over 430 lawsuits trying to keep voter fraud alive,and they have a huge number of deviants and criminals sitting on state and Federal benches and loafing around in AG offices at the Fed and state govts. , and they have criminal allies in the FBI. They have openly defied the rule of law, so good luck getting most of these criminal acts prosecuted. If you think jumping up and down and waving your arms around is going to force these peices of shit to enforce laws please please buy one of my ducks.

The apps have options. If I were about to commit a crime I'd certainly turn off location services.
I do notice that it took you over 6 hours to come up with that idea.
Imagine how someone completely emotionally disturbed and mentally ill would not have that notion.

"Voter fraud" is GOP code for "too many blacks voted."...But that doesn't mean i support Stacey The Hoax Abrams

When you start off with such a bald faced lie the rest is not worth reading because you have zero credibility.

stacey-abrams-joke--500x500.jpg

Not gonna happen. No one but the members of Alt-Right Nation care what conspiracy theory laden bullshit a convicted former felon has to spin.
No credibility. I'm sure it will play well at OANN, Newsmax and Alt-Right Lite (Fox).

This is an old article, but you get the point.

:)
Ad hominem fallacy

Forum List

Back