Nothing Burger

Cohen's guilty pleas were about HIS actions, not Trump's. And, so far, the "campaign violation" is weaker than the case against John Edwards, for which he was found not guilty.

So, the delusion is yours, my friend.
He plead guilty to trying to influence the election and stipulated it was at the direction of Crooked Donnie

He didn't "stipulate", he "claimed". So, now you're faced with his credibility and that is, to be kind, questionable.
The word is stipulate

As part of his guilty plea, he stipulated that Trump ordered him to pay

Trump is already admitting he paid.....but can’t prove it

*sigh* It is so sad that you're so blind to the truth because you WANT to get Trump for ANYTHING. He is CLAIMING that the intent was to influence the election, but provides no proof that it was Trump's intent to influence the election rather than merely to protect his marriage. And, I can't imagine that any prosecutor would build a case on Cohen's testimony when he's said so many things and pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining money from Trump's organization.
Trump has been implicated in a crime
Worth looking into.....wouldn’t you agree?

LOL! If it came from a credible source and not someone who obviously was saying whatever it took to get a plea deal, perhaps. But, in this case, unless there is documentation that Trump intended the action to influence the election and had nothing to do with protecting his marriage, it's not worth the time. Just as it wasn't worth the time and money it took to prosecute John Edwards for a similar "crime".

He plead guilty to trying to influence the election and stipulated it was at the direction of Crooked Donnie

He didn't "stipulate", he "claimed". So, now you're faced with his credibility and that is, to be kind, questionable.
The word is stipulate

*sigh* It is so sad that you're so blind to the truth because you WANT to get Trump for ANYTHING. He is CLAIMING that the intent was to influence the election, but provides no proof that it was Trump's intent to influence the election rather than merely to protect his marriage. And, I can't imagine that any prosecutor would build a case on Cohen's testimony when he's said so many things and pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining money from Trump's organization.

LOL! If it came from a credible source and not someone who obviously was saying whatever it took to get a plea deal, perhaps. But, in this case, unless there is documentation that Trump intended the action to influence the election and had nothing to do with protecting his marriage, it's not worth the time. Just as it wasn't worth the time and money it took to prosecute John Edwards for a similar "crime".
Trumps friend and lawyer

The fixer who knows the dark side of Trump

The word is stipulate

If there is nothing to it

Let’s investigate and show there is nothing to it

The word is stipulate

Trumps friend and lawyer

The lawyer who fraudulently obtained Trump's money under false pretenses and either lied when he said Trump didn't reimburse him for the Daniels payment or lied when he said Trump did reimburse him

The word is stipulate

Trumps friend and lawyer

The lawyer who fraudulently obtained Trump's money under false pretenses and either lied when he said Trump didn't reimburse him for the Daniels payment or lied when he said Trump did reimburse him

If Cohen is lying....let’s prove it
If Trump is lying....let’s prove it

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds
Republicans have given Democrats a chant: LOCK HIM UP!

We are seeing more and more Democrats chant it outside trials and arraignments of Chris Collins, Duncan Hunter, Paul Manafort, MIke Flynn, Richard Gates, Michael Cohen and others. Too many names to remember.

They all have one thing in common. Donald Trump.

Wow, when you think about it, what do all these people have in common?

Indictments and felony convictions:

Chris Collins
Duncan Hunter
Paul Manafort
MIke Flynn
Richard Gates
Michael Cohen
George Papadopoulos
A couple of dozen Russian Officers
The Russian Ambassador

Immunity:

David Pecker
Allen Weisselberg

Answer:

They are all in Donald Trump's orbit.

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

We are seeing more and more Democrats chant it outside trials and arraignments of Chris Collins, Duncan Hunter, Paul Manafort, MIke Flynn, Richard Gates, Michael Cohen and others. Too many names to remember.

We shall see how lock him up works

who was actually the first to use "nothing burger"? i know hillary ate a lot of those in her campaign.

any of those 3 convicted of anything to do with russia?

we're seeing comey and mueller also make millions off their own connections.

all i want for christmas is people to use the same set of standards for those they like as well as hate. not doing so has put us in a world of hurt and we've lost our way between right and wrong and we're not to what i want and what i don't want.

we've become a nation of revenge, not justice and nothing good can come from this. nothing.

who was actually the first to use "nothing burger"? i know hillary ate a lot of those in her campaign.

any of those 3 convicted of anything to do with russia?

we're seeing comey and mueller also make millions off their own connections.

all i want for christmas is people to use the same set of standards for those they like as well as hate. not doing so has put us in a world of hurt and we've lost our way between right and wrong and we're not to what i want and what i don't want.

we've become a nation of revenge, not justice and nothing good can come from this. nothing.
With the exception of Manafort....they took deals
Deals to talk

Guess what they are talking about?

Trumps friend and lawyer

What proof would you accept of Cohen's lies?

Trumps friend and lawyer

What proof would you accept of Cohen's lies?

Documentation

Let Trump provide documentation that he personally paid off the hookers

IOW, were it not for a prosecutor out to find something he can pin on Trump, they wouldn't be in trouble.

IOW, were it not for a prosecutor out to find something he can pin on Trump, they wouldn't be in trouble.

If not for criminal activity by Trumps team, they would not be in trouble

LMAO I think you are going to get schloonngged again RWer.

Typical criminal response

If they stopped investigating me, my criminal activities wouldn’t be found

Let us know when collusion between Trump and the Russians is found.

After all this is what the whole thing was supposed to be about. Investigation of the 2016 elections.

Haven't seen any of that but I have seen crooks being prosecuted.

After all this is what the whole thing was supposed to be about. Investigation of the 2016 elections.

Collusion?

It has gone well beyond that
How about money laundering, election fraud, tax fraud, malfeasance, obstruction

Collusion?

It has gone well beyond that
How about money laundering, election fraud, tax fraud, malfeasance, obstruction

Dream on LOL

Forum List

Back