Nothing Burger

No, it isn't.

The AG is a member of his cabinet, and serves at his pleasure.

Witch hunts can produce convictions, still makes it a witch hunt.

And until he actually pardons one of these guys, only then we can ask the question of constitutionality.

And again you’re wrong. It depends on why he fired him. Like the firing of Comey, if fires Sessions to end the Mueller Investigation, it’s obstruction of justice.

And you base that on what legal principle?

“Intent”

For intent to matter there has to be a crime first.

The crime is “obstruction of justice”. If Trump fires Sessions so he can install an AG who will shut down the Mueller Investigation which is investigating wrong doing by the President, members of his family, and his staff, that show his intent to obstruct justice.

ANYTHING that Trump does to undermine, limit or forestall the Mueller Investigation, is obstruction of Justice. That includes the firing of McCabe and Strozk, and attacks on Rosenstein and Sessions, is obstruction of justice.

If Trump farts the moonbats will say it is OOJ.

And again you’re wrong. It depends on why he fired him. Like the firing of Comey, if fires Sessions to end the Mueller Investigation, it’s obstruction of justice.

And you base that on what legal principle?

“Intent”

For intent to matter there has to be a crime first.

The crime is “obstruction of justice”. If Trump fires Sessions so he can install an AG who will shut down the Mueller Investigation which is investigating wrong doing by the President, members of his family, and his staff, that show his intent to obstruct justice.

ANYTHING that Trump does to undermine, limit or forestall the Mueller Investigation, is obstruction of Justice. That includes the firing of McCabe and Strozk, and attacks on Rosenstein and Sessions, is obstruction of justice.

If Trump farts the moonbats will say it is OOJ.
Farting is his greatest skill

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds
just new/different ways to say he got nothing

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds
just new/different ways to say he got nothing

Mueller is getting close

Nervous?

Mueller is getting close

Nervous?
we all should be nervous, mueller has figured out since he can't get trump he is going to put everyone else in jail so there is no one left to govern
whatchutatalkinbout willis?
Mueller will soon indict Trump Junior.
abopprZ.png

LOL! Try as you might, you can't explain away the Corporate Whore's corruption. Even Comey, who was determined to not prosecute her, couldn't get around listing all the things she didn't tell the truth about and the corrupt practices she engaged in.

And, there is an argument that there is selective prosecution when comparing Clinton and Trump.

But, in the end, Clinton does not excuse anything Trump might have done.
Your Hillary diversions are getting tiresome.

Crooked Donnie is the subject and will have to answer for his own actions

Whining about HIllary is not an answer

MY Hillary diversions? I responded to your post about Hillary that was made in response to Redfish. I know you're getting upset when confronted with the fact that so far your mud has not stuck, but don't complain when your comments inspire response.
Five convictions and the “mud hasn’t stuck”?

You are delusional

Cohen's guilty pleas were about HIS actions, not Trump's. And, so far, the "campaign violation" is weaker than the case against John Edwards, for which he was found not guilty.

So, the delusion is yours, my friend.
He plead guilty to trying to influence the election and stipulated it was at the direction of Crooked Donnie

He didn't "stipulate", he "claimed". So, now you're faced with his credibility and that is, to be kind, questionable.

Your Hillary diversions are getting tiresome.

Crooked Donnie is the subject and will have to answer for his own actions

Whining about HIllary is not an answer

MY Hillary diversions? I responded to your post about Hillary that was made in response to Redfish. I know you're getting upset when confronted with the fact that so far your mud has not stuck, but don't complain when your comments inspire response.

You are delusional

Cohen's guilty pleas were about HIS actions, not Trump's. And, so far, the "campaign violation" is weaker than the case against John Edwards, for which he was found not guilty.

He plead guilty to trying to influence the election and stipulated it was at the direction of Crooked Donnie

He didn't "stipulate", he "claimed". So, now you're faced with his credibility and that is, to be kind, questionable.
The word is stipulate

As part of his guilty plea, he stipulated that Trump ordered him to pay

Trump is already admitting he paid.....but can’t prove it

Mueller is getting close

Nervous?
we all should be nervous, mueller has figured out since he can't get trump he is going to put everyone else in jail so there is no one left to govern
Mueller keeps digging

Every time he does he finds new criminal activity

Just like Beria.
Who

Oh for Fuck's sake. But I suppose I should be inured to the fact that you Statists no nothing about your ideological predecessors.

"You bring me the man and I’ll show you the crime."

Lavrentiy Beria

https://www.biography.com/people/lavrentiy-beria-21345281

You are delusional

The word is stipulate

*sigh* It is so sad that you're so blind to the truth because you WANT to get Trump for ANYTHING. He is CLAIMING that the intent was to influence the election, but provides no proof that it was Trump's intent to influence the election rather than merely to protect his marriage. And, I can't imagine that any prosecutor would build a case on Cohen's testimony when he's said so many things and pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining money from Trump's organization.

Mueller is getting close

Nervous?
Mueller keeps digging

Just like Beria.
Who

Oh for Fuck's sake. But I suppose I should be inured to the fact that you Statists no nothing about your ideological predecessors.

Lavrentiy Beria

Obscure reference

You are delusional

The word is stipulate

*sigh* It is so sad that you're so blind to the truth because you WANT to get Trump for ANYTHING. He is CLAIMING that the intent was to influence the election, but provides no proof that it was Trump's intent to influence the election rather than merely to protect his marriage. And, I can't imagine that any prosecutor would build a case on Cohen's testimony when he's said so many things and pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining money from Trump's organization.
Trump has been implicated in a crime
Worth looking into.....wouldn’t you agree?

Mueller keeps digging

Just like Beria.
Who

Lavrentiy Beria

Obscure reference

Only to those who are historically illiterate.

Forum List

Back