Nothing Burger

It's a disgrace whet they are doing. The Manafort charges date back a decade, the opted to to not go after him until Trump was elected; then they resurrected them and went after him.
Millions of dollars

And still no Russian collusion.
That is so six months ago

Now we are looking at collusion, obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money Laundering, campaign fraud

LOL! No collusion, no obstruction of justice, no money laundering and no campaign fraud but maybe malfeasance...good luck with that.
Keep telling yourself that

All those Trump insiders who were given plea deals......
What do you think they are talking about?

Russian adoptions?

I think they were talking about pleading guilty to crimes they committed. Because so far, that's all they've pleaded guilty to.

Reminds me of Trump
No personal accountability

He was the second Republican Congress Critter to support Candidate Trump. Collins has also referred to the charges against him as a “witch hunt”.

A true blue Trumpster.
Republicans have such limited vocabulary
/——/ It’s the only language you libtards understand

Repeat after me....

No Collusion, No Collusion
Witch hunt, Witch hunt
Fake news

It won’t convince a jury
/——/ The jury will have to see evidence that doesn’t exist.
Oh yea I forgot

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...

I know you have seen mountains of evidence, heard testimony of those who were present, seen an indisputable money trail, heard the president lie repeatedly

All I can say is.......Nothing Burger

Millions of dollars

Now we are looking at collusion, obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money Laundering, campaign fraud

LOL! No collusion, no obstruction of justice, no money laundering and no campaign fraud but maybe malfeasance...good luck with that.

Russian adoptions?

I think they were talking about pleading guilty to crimes they committed. Because so far, that's all they've pleaded guilty to.
You don’t understand how a plea deal works. More severe charges were dismissed in return for agreeing to cooperate in the investigation

If all you have to say is......I don’t know nothing
You don’t get a deal

He was the second Republican Congress Critter to support Candidate Trump. Collins has also referred to the charges against him as a “witch hunt”.

A true blue Trumpster.

Repeat after me....

Witch hunt, Witch hunt
Fake news

It won’t convince a jury
Oh yea I forgot

I know you have seen mountains of evidence, heard testimony of those who were present, seen an indisputable money trail, heard the president lie repeatedly

/——/ Funny thong is, there is no evidence except where Hillary colluded.

Repeat after me....

Witch hunt, Witch hunt
Fake news

It won’t convince a jury
Oh yea I forgot

/——/ Funny thong is, there is no evidence except where Hillary colluded.
but...but....BENGHAZI!

Millions of dollars

Russian adoptions?

And who do you think was directing all these people who worked for Trump to commit these crimes? Who was the primary beneficiary of the crimes they were committing?

In his FOX interview this week, Trump call John Dean a “rat”, and said plea deals should almost be illegal. Only a criminal who is scared that he’s be caught would say such a thing.

Trump’s words and deeds are that of a guilty man trying to save his own skin.

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds

nothing that Heir Mewler has found has anything to do with Trump, the campaign, or Russian collusion. However, Russian collusion has been proven to have occurred by the Clinton campaign, why isn't Mewler pursuing that?

Russian adoptions?

You don’t understand how a plea deal works. More severe charges were dismissed in return for agreeing to cooperate in the investigation

You don’t get a deal

wrong, as the judge said, plea deals encourage the accused to "compose" not reveal.

Russian adoptions?

And who do you think was directing all these people who worked for Trump to commit these crimes? Who was the primary beneficiary of the crimes they were committing?

In his FOX interview this week, Trump call John Dean a “rat”, and said plea deals should almost be illegal. Only a criminal who is scared that he’s be caught would say such a thing.

Trump’s words and deeds are that of a guilty man trying to save his own skin.

enjoy your time in fantasyland, it is almost over.

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

nothing that Heir Mewler has found has anything to do with Trump, the campaign, or Russian collusion. However, Russian collusion has been proven to have occurred by the Clinton campaign, why isn't Mewler pursuing that?

<sob>. But....but........HIllary!

Try as you might, you have nothing on HIllary

The evidence against Trump is accumulating. When it is dropped, it will bring down Trumps presidency

The evidence against Trump is accumulating. When it is dropped, it will bring down Trumps presidency

only in your dreams on both counts. Who paid Russia for the fake dossier? who destroyed 30,000 emails after they were subpoenaed? who was given debate questions before the debates, whose foundation was given 145 million by Russians? who was given 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who was Mueller working with before being assigned to investigate Russian influence? who did Comey exonerate before hearing any evidence? Who did Strzok try to help win while working for the FBI?

You want to see collusion and corruption? look no further than Hillary Clinton and her campaign.

A true blue Trumpster.

Repeat after me....

Witch hunt, Witch hunt
Fake news

It won’t convince a jury
Oh yea I forgot

They've seen mountains of allegations, heard testimony of those you blackmailed into testifying and seen money obtained fraudulently by Michael Cohen and heard the Left demand you believe their claims that Trump lied, when THEY have misquoted him again and again.

Russian adoptions?

You don’t get a deal

I do understand how plea deals work. More severe charges are dismissed in return for pleading guilty to save the cost of a trial. And, when it's done in connection to testifying against another, the plea is made to crimes related to the crimes that the other is to face, so the convicted guy's knowledge of the crime is established.

Russian adoptions?

You don’t get a deal

wrong, as the judge said, plea deals encourage the accused to "compose" not reveal.

rightwinger has never heard of a guy pleading guilty to manslaughter to avoid charges of murder. He's so eager to have Trump convicted of SOMETHING that he can't see that Cohen victimized Trump by getting money under false pretenses. He thinks Trump's CFO getting immunity to testify against Cohen is a sign that Trump's on his last legs.

There may be something against Trump in all of this, but so far, it's not evident.

now that Trumps bean counter has agreed to speak up, Muellrs DOBLE MEAT NOTHING BURGER has DOUBLE CHEESE and is dripping with SECRETE SAUCE ..

:badgrin:

LOL! Try as you might, you can't explain away the Corporate Whore's corruption. Even Comey, who was determined to not prosecute her, couldn't get around listing all the things she didn't tell the truth about and the corrupt practices she engaged in.

And, there is an argument that there is selective prosecution when comparing Clinton and Trump.

But, in the end, Clinton does not excuse anything Trump might have done.

now that Trumps bean counter has agreed to speak up, Muellrs DOBLE MEAT NOTHING BURGER has DOUBLE CHEESE and is dripping with SECRETE SAUCE ..

Another who doesn't realize that the immunity was granted to get the guy testify against Cohen.

only in your dreams on both counts. Who paid Russia for the fake dossier? who destroyed 30,000 emails after they were subpoenaed? who was given debate questions before the debates, whose foundation was given 145 million by Russians? who was given 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who was Mueller working with before being assigned to investigate Russian influence? who did Comey exonerate before hearing any evidence? Who did Strzok try to help win while working for the FBI?

You want to see collusion and corruption? look no further than Hillary Clinton and her campaign.

Hillary has been investigated to death without a single indictment

I doubt if Trump will be so lucky

LOL! Try as you might, you can't explain away the Corporate Whore's corruption. Even Comey, who was determined to not prosecute her, couldn't get around listing all the things she didn't tell the truth about and the corrupt practices she engaged in.

And, there is an argument that there is selective prosecution when comparing Clinton and Trump.

But, in the end, Clinton does not excuse anything Trump might have done.
Your Hillary diversions are getting tiresome.

Crooked Donnie is the subject and will have to answer for his own actions

Whining about HIllary is not an answer

Another who doesn't realize that the immunity was granted to get the guy testify against Cohen.

sure I do .

do you understand the book keeper alludes to hidden $$$ and Mueller can subpoena Trumps tax returns ?

Forum List

Back