Nothing wrong with a gun register

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
What are right wingers afraid of? Do they intend to hide instead of fight when the Feds become tyrants?

Otherwise the registry is not an issue in a general rebellion of right wing terrorists.

In the real world tho a register will help catch criminals and restrict their access.

What are right wingers afraid of? Do they intend to hide instead of fight when the Feds become tyrants?

Otherwise the registry is not an issue in a general rebellion of right wing terrorists.

In the real world tho a register will help catch criminals and restrict their access.

It's registry... not register you idiot.

Nobody is talking about rebellion except lefties. If the feds become tyrants they will obviously attempt to confiscate weapons based on registry lists of law abiding citizens. It's laughable that the low information left believes that criminals will willingly register their weapons. Tyranny comes in many forms such as a president who decided to govern by decree rather than law. Why is it so hard for low information lefties to understand it? I

Last edited:
Nobody is talking about rebellion except lefties. If the feds become tyrants they will obviously attempt to confiscate weapons based on registry lists. Tyranny in a lesser form has been illustrated by an administration that decided to govern by decree rather than law. Why is it so hard for low information lefties to understand it? It's laughable that the low information left believes that criminals will willingly register their weapons.

Not really, low info leftists walk lockstep to what their handlers want them to so they think Joe Thug will happily register his firearm because it's a law. You can't fix these cretins, they are hopeless

better idea is enforcing the laws on the books.

The moronic OP doesn't understand the difference between a right and a privilege.

If a criminal wants a gun he/she will get a gun. It's just that simple
It's a lot harder when buying a gun legally isn't as easy as walking into a walmart and paying cash.

I think you mean illegally. I am really tiring of constantly having to correct you poor grammar.
No retard. It's easier for CRIMINALS to get guns when ANYONE can buy Guns legally as easily as going to Walmart and paying Cash.

Shut the fuck up and learn to read.

It's a lot harder when buying a gun legally isn't as easy as walking into a walmart and paying cash.

Considering that doesn't happen.

(Walmart follows the current laws on the books. NO gun leave their stores without a background check being done)

No it won't

Dear Chaos...

When I am agreeing with Sassy is when I know you are wrong!

She is correct that if a criminal want a gun they will obtain one illegally and nothing you do will stop that.

Do you actually believe a criminal will obey a law?

I think you mean illegally. I am really tiring of constantly having to correct you poor grammar.
No retard. It's easier for CRIMINALS to get guns when ANYONE can buy Guns legally as easily as going to Walmart and paying Cash.

Wrong.

You over 21?

Try walking into a Walmart and try buy a firearm, for cash, and without getting a background check done.

You MIGHT get walked out in handcuffs

No it won't
Are you against the prohibition of drugs for the same reason? Or a dumb ass hypocrite?

No it won't
Are you against the prohibition of drugs for the same reason? Or a dumb ass hypocrite?

You're prime evidence on why drugs should be banned.

No it won't
I am actually for the legalization of all drugs

No it won't

So many times I have seen in your writings the words retarded and dumb ass, and it make me wonder how limited is your vocabulary?

Trying to equate guns to drugs is like someone trying to write about someone that has money should not make money off their invested money... Do you know anyone like that?

Show me where in the Constitution that you have the right to stay stone all day long and the government can not regulate your usage of crack? ( I am assuming you are high on the shit from the mad writings of your )

Then realize it is not as easy to walk into Walmart and buy a gun with cash without a background check and if it does happen then the person that sold it to you sold it illegally.

Now it is true I can buy shells for my shotgun without a background check, and have done it many times at Walmart, but that is a different thing so let me stick to the OP instead.

So a national registry will not prevent a criminal from obtaining a firearm, and if you believe it will, well you believe the rich should have their money taken away so you will disagree no matter what!

Forum List

Back