'Nothingburger': ABC: Comey will NOT testify Trump asked him to Obstruct Investigation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Breaking: Comey won't claim Trump obstructed investigation, ABC reports - Hot Air

"Everyone in Washington and the media awaits James Comey’s testimony on Thursday with bated breath, but they may be in for a deep disappointment. ABC News’ Justin Fishel and Jonathan Karl report that sources close to the former FBI director say he will not claim that Donald Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation into Michael Flynn."

“He is not going to Congress to make accusations about the President’s intent, instead he’s there to share his concerns,” the source said, and tell the committee “what made him uneasy” and why he felt a need to write the memo documenting the conversation."

So Comey will bring no evidence before Congress. Instead, he will be there to talk about his 'feelings' and his 'emotions'.

upload_2017-6-6_15-19-19.jpeg

Breaking: Comey won't claim Trump obstructed investigation, ABC reports - Hot Air

"Everyone in Washington and the media awaits James Comey’s testimony on Thursday with bated breath, but they may be in for a deep disappointment. ABC News’ Justin Fishel and Jonathan Karl report that sources close to the former FBI director say he will not claim that Donald Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation into Michael Flynn."

“He is not going to Congress to make accusations about the President’s intent, instead he’s there to share his concerns,” the source said, and tell the committee “what made him uneasy” and why he felt a need to write the memo documenting the conversation."

So Comey will bring no evidence before Congress. Instead, he will be there to talk about his 'feelings' and his 'emotions'.

View attachment 131349
It's no longer his job to determine the President's intent--that's the Congress's job now. All he will do is tell them what he heard and what he wrote.
Have your laugh now, Easy, cause I have a feeling by this time Thursday, it won't seem so funny.

The fake news MSM such as Clinton News Network were actually referring to this ridiculous spectacle as the "Super Bowl." Butthurt Crooked Hillary morons, The Donald won the "Super Bowl," the election in a landslide, get over it already! :p

View attachment 131349

He will, however, tell the Senate Intelligence Committee that Trump didn’t tell the truth about whether the investigation into Russian influence had excluded him as a subject:

:p

Awe, the drive-by media is disappointed again. Better luck next time libtards.

hours and hours of preening and grandstanding........"I can't answer that in this setting" (but I do love a good camera shot).

Secret Private memos............how did that get "leaked" Comey? eh?

Ladies and Gents...........I give you everything wrong in Washington DC in one giant basket case of eyebrow pencil. James loony Comey...............Hillarys' boy.

hours and hours of preening and grandstanding........"I can't answer that in this setting" (but I do love a good camera shot).

Secret Private memos............how did that get "leaked" Comey? eh?

Ladies and Gents...........I give you everything wrong in Washington DC in one giant basket case of eyebrow pencil. James loony Comey...............Hillarys' boy.

The guy is coming across as unhinged and corrupt.

It's no longer his job to determine the President's intent--that's the Congress's job now. All he will do is tell them what he heard and what he wrote.

From ABC again...

"he’s there to share his concerns,” the source said, and tell the committee “what made him (feel) uneasy”"

Opinions and feelings....no facts, no evidence. Facts and evidence are all that matter. If you don't have either, WHY BOTHER?

Next.

View attachment 131349
Have your laugh now, Easy, cause I have a feeling by this time Thursday, it won't seem so funny.

Me @ 9:45 a.m. ET ~ Thursday June 8, 2017

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Last edited:
The poor drive by alt right. ;)

All Comey has to say is what the President told him, asked him, etc., then it is on Congress.

This is brillant.

From ABC again...

"he’s there to share his concerns,” the source said, and tell the committee “what made him (feel) uneasy”"

Opinions and feelings....no facts, no evidence. Facts and evidence are all that matter. If you don't have either, WHY BOTHER?

Next.
I think if you slow down and read that again, you will find that you are once again posting a nonsense OP. It doesn't say what he will testify to, except that he doesn't construe Trump's comments as an obstruction of justice. (Well duh). So there's still lots of damning stuff for Comey to talk about if he pleases, and I'll bet he pleases. But why don't we just wait and see?

View attachment 131349

Me @ 10:45 a.m. ET ~ Thursday June 8, 2017

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
LOVE the goggles.

I think if you slow down and read that again, you will find that you are once again posting a nonsense OP. It doesn't say what he will testify to, except that he doesn't construe Trump's comments as an obstruction of justice. (Well duh). So there's still lots of damning stuff for Comey to talk about if he pleases, and I'll bet he pleases. But why don't we just wait and see?
I surely hope he brings evidence and facts to the table, not how what he wrote in his diary about how meeting with Trump made him FEEL.

The fake news MSM such as Clinton News Network were actually referring to this ridiculous spectacle as the "Super Bowl." Butthurt Crooked Hillary morons, The Donald won the "Super Bowl," the election in a landslide, get over it already! :p
the left can bitch and bitch all they want about this nonsense,,,,but why was it ok when the beast pulled the same stunt?

I can tell you right now the whole thing will be a bunch of nothing. Comey will bring no smoking gun. He ain't got nothing. He will insinuate concerns. He will imply frustrations and being conflicted. All he will do is bring a song and dance to try to navigate around the issue that if he had anything real at all and admitted to it, he would have himself COMMITTED A FELONY.

52839.jpg

The Alt Right ^^ knows that their hero is going to look horrible to the nation by Thursday night. A POTUS begging the FBI Director to not investigate him further, to take a loyalty oath to the trumpenfuhrer.

View attachment 131349

LOL, you do understand that Comey doesn't have to assert that what Trump did was obstruction for it to BE obstruction?

In fact it is wise for Comey to keep his opinion out of it, stick to dry facts and leave interpretation to the public, lawyers and congressmen.

Forum List

Back