Nothing's changed with Trump.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I drive through Danbury, CT and it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics, I drive through Brewster, NY and it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics.
I drive to the Fishkill indoor fleamarket, it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics.

There's still terrorism, still mass shootings, still Obamacare (Which I actually support), still perpetual bombings by the U.S abroad.

ISIS still exists.

What's so different?

I drive through Danbury, CT and it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics, I drive through Brewster, NY and it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics.
I drive to the Fishkill indoor fleamarket, it's still flooded with illegals, and Hispanics.

There's still terrorism, still mass shootings, still Obamacare (Which I actually support), still perpetual bombings by the U.S abroad.

ISIS still exists.

What's so different?
Your coal job hasn't come back yet?

lots of work to do , things don't change over night . On a good note though , these things that you describe seeing are in YOUR neck of the woods Sobie .

ISIS still exists.

What's so different?

What’s the difference? Made us the laughing stock, racist, ignorant, arrogant and dumb all over the world?

Forum List

Back