Notice How Obama Affectionately Smiles When Allah Is Mentioned...

Was Obama smiling affectionately or was he crapping in his pants because daddy went off script?

No, but he should. That might help keep the Arab, Muslim countries quiet.

Notice How Obama Affectionately Smiles When Allah Is Mentioned...

The pres is actually thinking "I am pres and I can do what I want," and "warrior is an ass and can't do anything." That makes him smile.

No, but he should. That might help keep the Arab, Muslim countries quiet.

why would the need help keeping the Muslim countries quiet

five of the most extreme terrorists just got a

get of jail free card

from everything i have seen

they are jumping for joy

No matter what the President does, this bunch will call it wrong. Best thing to do is ignore the assholes and do what is right. The hell with bastards like Warts. This nation doesn't need that kind of person, never has. Just a knownothing blowhard, no brains and less courage.

I can't wait for 2017...then Obama will be gone and the right can start their nit picking on Hillary LOL.

he smiled, OMG stop the presses, this is breaking news.

Maybe he farted and crop dusted them? That would make me smile.

No matter what the President does, this bunch will call it wrong.

Deserters are usually imprisoned, dishonorably discharged. Back in the old days, they were branded, shot or hung. Yeah - Obama really did good getting this scumbag back.

Idiot.

Deserters are usually imprisoned, dishonorably discharged. Back in the old days, they were branded, shot or hung. Yeah - Obama really did good getting this scumbag back.

Idiot.

I'd rather him be in GITMO or Leavenworth under military imprisonment than operating with freedom within the Tailban.

Idiot.

Would have done better had h exchanged you, since you hate America, for Bergdahl.

That way you would receive the treatment you deserve and Bergdahl may be court-martialed.

Would have done better had h exchanged you, since you hate America, for Bergdahl.

That way you would receive the treatment you deserve and Bergdahl may be court-martialed.

One has to serve to be exchanged - so you're exempt from anything that involves serving, fighting, dying for your country. You're safe in Mommy's basement.

Allah is God. Dieu is God in French. Muslims, Christians and Jews worship the same God.

Yes, all montheistic religions. Did anyone notice baby Bush looking like a schoolkid meeting their pop music hero, when soon to be King, Abdullah, held hands and walked with him, IN THE US. Or Prince Bandar, his 'UNCLE', being honored at the family home in Maine? I did.

Last edited:

One has to serve to be exchanged - so you're exempt from anything that involves serving, fighting, dying for your country. You're safe in Mommy's basement.

Unlike you, I served honorably for a dozen years. You got your retirement in lieu of being charged. Tell the truth.

Notice how bigot homophobes come out to troll when Fox News blows the dog whistle.

Bark, boy, bark...

Forum List

Back