Notice How Obama Affectionately Smiles When Allah Is Mentioned...

Words cannot describe how disgusted I was to see the grinning asshole president standing next to the deserters father who was busy praising Allah.
After what this country has been through with Islamic extremeists, this was a sight I never would have dreamed seeing, but after you morons voted this president into office, nothing will ever fully surprise me anymore.

We're living in an alternate universe.

No matter what the President does, this bunch will call it wrong. Best thing to do is ignore the assholes and do what is right. The hell with bastards like Warts. This nation doesn't need that kind of person, never has. Just a knownothing blowhard, no brains and less courage.

Interpreting smiles is grasping at BRITTLE straws.

Words cannot describe how disgusted I was to see the grinning asshole president standing next to the deserters father who was busy praising Allah.
After what this country has been through with Islamic extremeists, this was a sight I never would have dreamed seeing, but after you morons voted this president into office, nothing will ever fully surprise me anymore.

You should thank Obama. Every day you look forward to read something about him so you can post it here. He's given you a mission in life. Hope there's an Obama anonymous chapter in your neighborhood because you and a few other cranks here will need this come 2016.

No matter what the President does, this bunch will call it wrong.

Deserters are usually imprisoned, dishonorably discharged. Back in the old days, they were branded, shot or hung. Yeah - Obama really did good getting this scumbag back.

Idiot.

This is where the ability to think hurts you. You dont know what kind of intel they were getting from him if he really deserted. You are a dumb fuck that would rather he stay with the enemy and spill his guts.

You should thank Obama. Every day you look forward to read something about him so you can post it here. He's given you a mission in life. Hope there's an Obama anonymous chapter in your neighborhood because you and a few other cranks here will need this come 2016.

And I fully expect to be saying "President Clinton" starting in 2017, but frankly I think it will be a big improvement over this clueless dumbfuck we now have.

Deserters are usually imprisoned, dishonorably discharged. Back in the old days, they were branded, shot or hung. Yeah - Obama really did good getting this scumbag back.

Idiot.

The good old days, like when you marched with Washington??? You also got low pay and looting privies, not much so in today's military.

Idiot.

This is where the ability to think hurts you. You dont know what kind of intel they were getting from him if he really deserted. You are a dumb fuck that would rather he stay with the enemy and spill his guts.

The Army official that has spoken states he left with nothing but clothes and compass. The US getting some intelligence from him now is more important I believe. And the stay at home soldiers ignore the fact he tried to escape, and looks obviously malnurished, worn, and ill. It was Obama being President when he was released that enrages them, enough to brand this soldier a TRAITOR, without trial, nor conviction.

Killing bin Laden was a crime against humanity in their book as that too occurred when Obama was President. Baby Bush's last comment on bin Laden:

"I don't know where he is. I really just don't spend that much time on him, to be honest with you."

It was always, all about the very secular Saddam.

I wonder if the town of Hailey should be investigated? The people in that Idaho city seem pretty enamored with communism and Allah. Perhaps all of Idaho should be looked
into? Idaho is pretty close to Utah.

Perhaps the entire town of Hailey Idaho should be checked out, I mean all this communism- Allah stuff and the celebration they were going to have for Bergdahl can mean only one thing.

Forum List

Back