Notice the tacit misogyny ?

In order for that to be even remotely relevant, you would have to also answer the question, did Rice also use official government resources to conduct official Sec State business?

Good question....Contact the FBI and see if yet ANOTHER investigation is worth it......

IOW, dragging Rice into the discussion is pointless. Noted.

Look, I had wished that if the DOJ/FBI had some solid proof of misconduct they would have issued an indictment a year ago allowing Sanders or someone else from the democrat side to have a shot....they didn't....... and all your ilk has left is bitterness.
When taking on Hillary, you have to have everything nailed down. The FBI works at its own pace, and if they come out with nothing illegal was done, that's their conclusion. It doesn't alter the stupidity of her actions. I've maintained from the beginning of this that Hillary won't be indicted, because she knows where the skeletons are and everyone's afraid of the infamous Clinton machine.

I find it funny that someone who did not have sense enough to know not to set up a private e- mail server in her home and have classified material on it would be compared to Nobel Laureate.

Actually, I never wanted to compare Hillary to a Nobel laureate........but EVEN YOU could be labeled "smart" when compared to be imbecility of a Sarah Palin.....So, go figure......

BTW, did you know that Condoleeza ALSO had a private e-mail server?
Yet you couldn't be labeled smart when compared to my yellow lab. Did you know she did not use e- mail as Sect of State and that the e- mails I suspect your trying not to reference were sent to her assistant not her and were about diplomatic conversations and contained no intelligence information?

Did you know she did not use e- mail as Sect of State and that the e- mails I suspect your trying not to reference were sent to her assistant not her and were about diplomatic conversations and contained no intelligence information?

yes, I know, for some English is a difficult language......Try again.

Based on Hillary's campaign tripe, Bill's accusers have the right to be heard and believed.

Well, "to be heard' YES......"To be believed " is very, VERY, subjective....and you've certainly showed your biases.

No, you just showed YOUR biases.

Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

"So, here was Hillary on Monday: “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.”

So much for the presumption of innocence. NOt for men.

Did you know she did not use e- mail as Sect of State and that the e- mails I suspect your trying not to reference were sent to her assistant not her and were about diplomatic conversations and contained no intelligence information?

yes, I know, for some English is a difficult language......Try again.
Your poor response is proof how difficult English is for some. I don't need to try again your poor attempt to try and compare Rice to Hillary has already failed.

No, you just showed YOUR biases.

Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

"So, here was Hillary on Monday: “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.”

So much for the presumption of innocence. NOt for men.

WRONG..........What Clinton is stating concerns a SURVIVOR of sexual assault...which implies that an event both occurred and was confirmed......but an ALLEGATION is a totally different matter.....

Besides, we're talking about Hillary's "qualifications" here but YOu want to shift the emphasis to rehash Bill's alleged misconduct. Not even Trump will really go and take that route...he has many allegations against him pending.

Your poor response is proof how difficult English is for some. I don't need to try again your poor attempt to try and compare Rice to Hillary has already failed.

As I've stated often....This forum is NOT the venue to educate morons.....like you.
Believe what you will, I don't really give a flying fuck.

As I've stated often....This forum is NOT the venue to educate morons.....like you.
Believe what you will, I don't really give a flying fuck.
Sounds like you need a diaper change but then again people who called on their B.S. as often as you do should be used to by now. Off to the kiddies table where you belong.

I'll certainly state that many of those that support Clinton have no balls, but not because she's a woman.

Because they are supporting the most disliked person running in the Democratic party for decades, and they don't have the balls to say 'NO, We want better'.

And, yes, I feel the same about those backing Trump and Cruz, the two most disliked Republican candidates in decades, if not history
Who has declared Hillary "the most disliked person running in the Democratic party for decades"?

I Don't recall any "right winger" characterizing a Hillary supporter as "having no balls". That's what democrats do. Right wingers usually argue the point rationally. As for Sarah Palin she makes Hillary look like a member of dykes on bikes.

I'll certainly state that many of those that support Clinton have no balls, but not because she's a woman.

Because they are supporting the most disliked person running in the Democratic party for decades, and they don't have the balls to say 'NO, We want better'.

And, yes, I feel the same about those backing Trump and Cruz, the two most disliked Republican candidates in decades, if not history
Who has declared Hillary "the most disliked person running in the Democratic party for decades"?

She doesn't have the highest disapproval rate, behind Trump?

Has any candidate had a higher one in the last, say, 30 years?

Let me first preface the fact that I am NOT a Hillary "fan".....

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.
When you are through raping your imaginary straw man, could you explain why you are sucking Hillary's non-existent balls?

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will
Personally I don't think it's a question of "having no balls" ... it's a sure sign that they have NO BRAINS.

delusional uneducated rightwingnuts who would vote for trump or cruz are funny
What makes you think I'd vote for Trump or Cruz? ya clueless hyper-partisan lemming.

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will
Personally I don't think it's a question of "having no balls" ... it's a sure sign that they have NO BRAINS.

What makes you think I'd vote for Trump or Cruz? ya clueless hyper-partisan lemming.

you're a moron. clearly the demographic of the trump voter.

either that or you're a whining pretend libertarian gubmint hater.

either way...still a moron.

now quiet and go back to your bong

Last edited:

you're a moron. clearly the demographic of the trump voter.
Uh-huh, apparently because unlike you I won't mindless pull the lever for anybody or anything with a particular party letter behind its name, congratulations you're part of the cancer that's killing our society, might as well replace you with a remote controlled robot since for all intents and purposes you are one.

:popcorn:

Let me first preface the fact that I am NOT a Hillary "fan".....

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.
I haven't seen "the right wingers" make your claim. But then again your news source is cartoon shows.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance if she did have a set. Most people don't think the country has been going in the right direction and Hillary would essentially be obama's third term. The rich would continue to get richer, the middle class would continue to shrink and businesses would continue to flock over seas with nothing but the Republicans are evil as a defense.

The first woman president is what they are hanging their hat on, like the first black man. Liberals care deeply about the superficial and can't be bothered with concerning themselves with the outcome. The are symbolism over substance ideological believers.

When you are through raping your imaginary straw man, could you explain why you are sucking Hillary's non-existent balls?

The above, an example of most (not all) right wingers' intelligence quotient and"mastery" of the English language.

Forum List

Back