Notice the tacit misogyny ?

I'll certainly state that many of those that support Clinton have no balls, but not because she's a woman.

Because they are supporting the most disliked person running in the Democratic party for decades, and they don't have the balls to say 'NO, We want better'.

And, yes, I feel the same about those backing Trump and Cruz, the two most disliked Republican candidates in decades, if not history

In fairness to both groups, those in power don't give a shit if the measly voters want better.

I in noway believe that the majority of Democrats actually believe Hillary is a good candidate for POTUS, I mean sure they can't publicly admit such, but just look at her awful history as both a political figure and just as a person. She's a piece of human excrement. PERIOD.

And on the other side? We have a bloviated , self indulgent reality tv star. I mean come on, no one is thinking "damn that Trump is going to end up on Mt Rushmore" that's for damn sure.

The difference is Trump is a result of the people TRYING to stand up and tell the establishment "we want better" and the GOP not really having much of a choice, the Democrats of course pout a stranglehold on Sander's attempts to give his side better. He never had a chance.
That's why I say the democrats are just a few years behind the Republicans. The same discontent is there, they just have a tighter stranglehold on the process and their voters are not yet as energized.

Let me first preface the fact that I am NOT a Hillary "fan".....

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.
You don't like Sarah Palin? Interesting you should find it acceptable to pile on her but not Clinton. :eusa_think:

quote-misogynist-a-man-who-hates-women-as-much-as-women-hate-one-another-h-l-mencken-252593.jpg

bill-clintons-lifetime-war-on-women.jpg

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

It is interesting that not long ago, any white person supporting Obama was [at best] labeled as having "white guilt"....and now, supporting a woman, as having "no balls"......

If you've ever wondered why right wingers will not see the oval office for decades to come, the above may offer some clue.

Maybe the men don't have any balls? I doubt they do...

As for accusation of being misogynistic. Women have every right men have plus some more, and Trump is not going to take those rights away, so you can relax now. No, only the regressive left wing people are sexist.

I've not seen people accusing male Hillary supporters of not having any balls.

Just ONE example form a poster who calls his moronic self "couch protester" [sic] (I've noticed several others but one should suffice.)

sitys.Par.0002.ImageFile.jpg
Yep, clearly tacit. Quick! Condemn all who criticize Hillary supporters -and their testicles too!

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will respond that McCain did have the infamous Palin, but most of us know that to compare a "Sarah" with a "Hillary" is tantamount to a comparison between a Roland [sic] McDonald and an Nobel laureate.)

What Nobel Laureate has done as much to feed as many hungry people as have been fed under the name of Ronald McDonald?

And on a related note, how many victims of rape and sexual abuse has Sarah Palin subjected to even greater torment, in order to protect a violent sexual predator?

I find it funny that someone who did not have sense enough to know not to set up a private e- mail server in her home and have classified material on it would be compared to Nobel Laureate.

And on a related note, how many victims of rape and sexual abuse has Sarah Palin subjected to even greater torment, in order to protect a violent sexual predator?

Ahhhh, a FOX opinion statement without the boring commercials........Bill is a "violent sexual predator" or just a "horny baby-boomer"???? Any solid proof of sexual deviancy or the usual right wing simple slurs?

Ahhhh, a FOX opinion statement without the boring commercials........Bill is a "violent sexual predator" or just a "horny baby-boomer"???? Any solid proof of sexual deviancy or the usual right wing simple slurs?

LOL Bill was a lech and a predator, but not a super predator, only Hillary defined people as super predators.

Based on Hillary's campaign tripe, Bill's accusers have the right to be heard and believed.

Based on Hillary's campaign tripe, Bill's accusers have the right to be heard and believed.

Well, "to be heard' YES......"To be believed " is very, VERY, subjective....and you've certainly showed your biases.

However, others may have noticed that right wingers respond to ANY support for Hillary by male democrats by labeling these men as "having no balls".......(Sure, some will
Personally I don't think it's a question of "having no balls" ... it's a sure sign that they have NO BRAINS.

delusional uneducated rightwingnuts who would vote for trump or cruz are funny

have there been new "accusers" since the wingers spent $70 million of our tax dollars to get a blue dress?

no?

then no....they really don't. it's just rightwingnut rantings

I find it funny that someone who did not have sense enough to know not to set up a private e- mail server in her home and have classified material on it would be compared to Nobel Laureate.

Being a Nobel Laureate really doesn't mean anything any more.

AlGore earned that title for producing a ridiculous propaganda piece that fooled a lot of gullible people and made him a lot of money.

Barack Obama earned it for doing exactly nothing of any significance.

Why not put Mrs. Clinton in that category?

have there been new "accusers" since the wingers spent $70 million of our tax dollars to get a blue dress?

no?

then no....they really don't. it's just rightwingnut rantings
Just going by what Hillary said. I wasn't aware that a woman had to have new accusers for her to be believed.

Actually, I never wanted to compare Hillary to a Nobel laureate........but EVEN YOU could be labeled "smart" when compared to be imbecility of a Sarah Palin.....So, go figure......

BTW, did you know that Condoleeza ALSO had a private e-mail server?

Actually, I never wanted to compare Hillary to a Nobel laureate........but EVEN YOU could be labeled "smart" when compared to be imbecility of a Sarah Palin.....So, go figure......

BTW, did you know that Condoleeza ALSO had a private e-mail server?
In order for that to be even remotely relevant, you would have to also answer the question, did Rice also use official government resources to conduct official Sec State business?

In order for that to be even remotely relevant, you would have to also answer the question, did Rice also use official government resources to conduct official Sec State business?

Good question....Contact the FBI and see if yet ANOTHER investigation is worth it......

Look, I had wished that if the DOJ/FBI had some solid proof of misconduct they would have issued an indictment a year ago allowing Sanders or someone else from the democrat side to have a shot....they didn't....... and all your ilk has left is bitterness.

Forum List

Back