Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%
republican don't work.

Guess we havent taxed the fuck out of the people. Can afford food.

Heard Cali peeps skinny as fuck

Maybe that's because Democrat drug addicts don't spend a lot of time eating. They DO spend a lot of time doing stickups, smash and grabs and carjackings, which all go toward supporting their habit. Nothing like staying active to keep the weight off, right. MAGA

These Are the 10 States With the Highest Obesity Rates

StateObesity Rate
West Virginia41.3%
Oklahoma40.3%
Louisiana40.0%
Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%
republican don't work.
Have you apologized for your ridiculous hatred of the unvaxxed?

StateObesity Rate
West Virginia41.3%
Oklahoma40.3%
Louisiana40.0%
Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%
republican don't work.
what state do you live in penny?....

StateObesity Rate
West Virginia41.3%
Oklahoma40.3%
Louisiana40.0%
Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%
republican don't work.
Why are you picking on red state blacks??

LOL, Black women are the fatest

Especially in red states. No access to healthcare, or fresh foods. Not in their communities.

And they all get free Obamacare. You’re welcome

StateObesity Rate
West Virginia41.3%
Oklahoma40.3%
Louisiana40.0%
Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%
republican don't work.
Black communities have rampant obesity and all of those states have large black populations. Why do you find black obesity rates amusing?

Black communities have rampant obesity and all of those states have large black populations. Why do you find black obesity rates amusing?
I love it. Any problems that happen in their state, they blame minorities and democrats.

I thought republicans could run democratic cities better than democrats. Who would you blame if they voted for republicans?

So what? For some obesity is a choice. For others it’s a medical condition they choose not to treat. Why the hell does anyone care?

Especially in red states. No access to healthcare, or fresh foods. Not in their communities.

And they all get free Obamacare. You’re welcome
1717329775123.png

I love it. Any problems that happen in their state, they blame minorities and democrats.

I thought republicans could run democratic cities better than democrats. Who would you blame if they voted for republicans?
Yes, fat black people drive up obesity numbers. Do you even know the obesity rate in the black community? Of course you dont. You NEVER know what youre talking about.

I propose sterilization of men and women who cannot take care of their offspring. Limited abortions also. For all.

Yes, fat black people drive up obesity numbers. Do you even know the obesity rate in the black community? Of course you dont. You NEVER know what youre talking about.
We have big fatblack populations too. Yours are fatter why? It’s the food they have access to. And doctors. Or lack of

Republicans can't run ANYTHING. Look at Texas. No power in extreme heat or cold. They're so wedded to the notion that government shouldn't be doing anything the leave infrastructure all up to the "for profits" to run everything.

Republicans can't run ANYTHING. Look at Texas. No power in extreme heat or cold. They're so wedded to the notion that government shouldn't be doing anything the leave infrastructure all up to the "for profits" to run everything.
And then there’s the libertarians. They’ll tell you it’s because there are too many regulations. Remove them all and let the market decide.

Lets see the libertarian party first win over one state and show us how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back