Notre Dame Mother-Fuckers!

To bad you have to go back way back in history to show the great victories...............What about recent history...................lol

Alabama 14 to Zip against Charleston Southern............2nd string in early second half is the prediction.

5c92659c04b6a1d455d539bfc3844783.jpg

28 to Zip 1st Quarter Bama today

To bad you have to go back way back in history to show the great victories...............What about recent history...................lol

Alabama 14 to Zip against Charleston Southern............2nd string in early second half is the prediction.
Bama lost to Ole Miss.

Notre Dame "barely" lost to the No.1 team in the country on a bad day.

Historically, you can't compare Bama's record with the Irish.

The only team that you can compare to Notre Dame as far as the historical record goes, is SC.

The Buckeyes just crashed and burned against Michigan State. I've never seen a more pathetic performance from an Urban Meyer team.

Well that about wraps up the NC. Enjoy yet another one SEC. Sorry the Buckeyes interrupted your continuous national title run of about 2 decades or so. We'll try not to interfere anymore.

I could really care less about Clemsen or Notre Dame. They have to prove themselves first.

I don't think they can.

'73? lol In 1973 the head coach for ND was Ara Paseghian. FThe freshmen players on that team would be 60 years old now. Not really relevant, except as a historical footnote. And ND won by a single point. It was a hard fought game.

Now the 2012 BCS Championship was a bit different. The freshmen from that ND team are likely still playing there. I'm sure they, and Coach Kelly, remember the embarrassment of being rolled over.
You're the one who brought up the past.

I'm pretty sure South Bend would love to play Alabama again.

And if they do, it will be Sabin screaming, "No mas! No mas!"

All they have to do is make the playoffs. We'll be there.

As for my bringing up the past, there is a huge difference between talking about a game from 3 years ago and a game 42 years ago. Like ND has the same head coach and some of the same players from 2012.

'73? lol In 1973 the head coach for ND was Ara Paseghian. FThe freshmen players on that team would be 60 years old now. Not really relevant, except as a historical footnote. And ND won by a single point. It was a hard fought game.

Now the 2012 BCS Championship was a bit different. The freshmen from that ND team are likely still playing there. I'm sure they, and Coach Kelly, remember the embarrassment of being rolled over.

As for my bringing up the past, there is a huge difference between talking about a game from 3 years ago and a game 42 years ago. Like ND has the same head coach and some of the same players from 2012.

All Notre Dame has is ancient history and a huge fan base.

As a result, they will continually be dragged into NC games and get humiliated by any generic team like Bama in the SEC.

As a result, they will continually be dragged into NC games and get humiliated by any generic team like Bama in the SEC.

"Generic"? Lol. Ok.

"Generic"? Lol. Ok.

Well who is next in the SEC royal house who will take the throne?

LSU?

"Generic"? Lol. Ok.

Well who is next in the SEC royal house who will take the throne?

LSU?

I hardly think 3 National Championships in 4 years is "generic".

The Buckeyes just crashed and burned against Michigan State. I've never seen a more pathetic performance from an Urban Meyer team.

Well that about wraps up the NC. Enjoy yet another one SEC. Sorry the Buckeyes interrupted your continuous national title run of about 2 decades or so. We'll try not to interfere anymore.
You tell'em Votto! You da man!

As for my bringing up the past, there is a huge difference between talking about a game from 3 years ago and a game 42 years ago.
Um...........39 years?

Like ND has the same head coach and some of the same players from 2012.
Like, what do you mean? Like, totally. Like, are you a valley girl?

Forum List

Back