November 2020

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
When Trump loses next November, will he concede or will he bitch about a "rigged" election?

As he has no respect for the rule of law, will he further damage our democracy by contesting his popular and electoral college loses?

Bookmark this thread. I think it will grow in importance as we get closer to the day of jubilee.

When Trump loses next November, will he concede or will he bitch about a "rigged" election?

As he has no respect for the rule of law, will he further damage our democracy by contesting his popular and electoral college loses?

Bookmark this thread. I think it will grow in importance as we get closer to the day of jubilee.
You mean like how the left accepted Hillary losing? How about how Obama accepted Trump winning? Like that?

Everyone has his own way of couping...

It is so bookmarked.

Trump will win unless a sane democrat gets the nom. And i seriously doubt that will happen.
I kinda like shultzbut i think he is too regressive for my tastes

He will claim he really won, millions of illegal voters and dead people voting
He will then claim to be the greatest President ever

I hope he loses, of course, but I'm already sick of the 2020 election crap and it's a year and a half away. This is getting out of control.
I work with a progressive Democrat who I can always ask if I'm not sure of the alt-left Democrats' official line on any particular issue. It spews forth from his mouth with no hesitation whatever.
So I asked him yesterday, after his second rant about Barr, what that hearing was going to accomplish. What action was going to come out of it. He very seriously said that the "truth" had to be out there for Americans to see so we could vote all these bums out in 2020.
REALLY? ALL THIS SHIT IS ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION?
A pox on their house. Get to work, or I'll vote YOU ALL out too.

He will claim he really won, millions of illegal voters and dead people voting
He will then claim to be the greatest President ever
I'd put money on that one.

You mean act precisely like you guys?

I don't recall...what happened? LOL

Forum List

Back