Now I can carry my gun in all states...thanks gay marriage ruling.....

the ruling has nothing to do with gun rights and in no way can be compared with a ruling on gun rights. :cuckoo:
Oh look... the courthouse shoe-shine tech re-gurgles something she heard her clients talking about.

Well.....one of those unintended consequences.......if gay marriage is constitutional in all 50 states due to the constitution...then now so is carrying a concealed gun......thanks gay marriage, a silver lining to your gay cloud....

Bearing ArmsSCOTUS Ruling On Same-Sex Marriage Mandates Nationwide Concealed Carry Reciprocity - Bearing Arms

The vast majority of states are “shall issue” on the matter of issuing concealed carry permits, and enjoy reciprocity with a large number of other states.

My North Carolina concealed carry permit, for example, was recognized yesterday as being valid in 36 states, which just so happened to be the number of states in which gay marriage was legal yesterday. But 14 states did not recognize my concealed carry permit yesterday.

Today they must.

Using the same “due process clause” argument as the Supreme Court just applied to gay marriage, my concealed carry permit must now be recognized as valid in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

A good day for gun rights....

you should probably try reading the decision... with comprehension. because you clearly don't have a clue what it says or why.

the ruling has nothing to do with gun rights and in no way can be compared with a ruling on gun rights. :cuckoo:

The ruling had nothing to do with the Constitution either...but that didn't stop the Supreme Court ruling the way it did on gay marriage or obamacare......

What joy, what freedom, to be able to stroke one's pistol everywhere, any time!

The feeling of that cool, long, metal barrel and knowing what a powerful release it has ready. One needs to have that at all times, ready to hand.

The feeling of that cool, long, metal barrel and knowing what a powerful release it has ready.

And of course it is the anti gun extremists nuts with the mental health issues.....

The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right protected by the constitution.
I have the right to carry a gun; my state must issue a licence to that effect, and has done so.
According to the reasoning behind Obergefell v. Hodges, the 14th amendment requires that every state recognize the privileges, immunities and responsibilities attached to that license.
:dunno:

The feeling of that cool, long, metal barrel and knowing what a powerful release it has ready. One needs to have that at all times, ready to hand.

LOLOLOLOL...I can see the headlines already....cool, long metal barrel with release handy.....blows leg off of idiot as he reached for wallet to pay Walmart clerk for beaver meat.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

What joy, what freedom, to be able to stroke one's pistol everywhere, any time!

You anti gun extremist nuts......you really need girlfriends...........or blow up dolls........

And you can say that as you sleep cozily with your prized Buck Rodgers rifle?
upload_2015-6-29_10-31-1.jpeg

Well.....one of those unintended consequences.......if gay marriage is constitutional in all 50 states due to the constitution...then now so is carrying a concealed gun......thanks gay marriage, a silver lining to your gay cloud....

Bearing ArmsSCOTUS Ruling On Same-Sex Marriage Mandates Nationwide Concealed Carry Reciprocity - Bearing Arms

The vast majority of states are “shall issue” on the matter of issuing concealed carry permits, and enjoy reciprocity with a large number of other states.

My North Carolina concealed carry permit, for example, was recognized yesterday as being valid in 36 states, which just so happened to be the number of states in which gay marriage was legal yesterday. But 14 states did not recognize my concealed carry permit yesterday.

Today they must.

Using the same “due process clause” argument as the Supreme Court just applied to gay marriage, my concealed carry permit must now be recognized as valid in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

you should probably try reading the decision... with comprehension. because you clearly don't have a clue what it says or why.

It also has nothing to do with the constitution, but evidently that doesn't stop progressives either.

We are doing what your side does, just making crap up and saying its "in there because 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers says so."

Full Gun Rights are right there. In the Privacy Clause.

You know, Romans 13. Interstate Commerce. Do Unto Others.

Did I miss any?

The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right protected by the constitution.
I have the right to carry a gun; my state must issue a licence to that effect, and has done so.
According to the reasoning behind Obergefell v. Hodges, the 14th amendment requires that every state recognize the privileges, immunities and responsibilities attached to that license.
Has anyone been denied a CCW because he's gay - that's your first clue.

Has anyone been denied a CCW because he's gay - that's your first clue.
That you haven't one, proven by your statement, above.

Today they must.

Absolutely right

Considering the fact that Roberts said the decision had nothing to do with the Constitution

Today they must.

Absolutely right

Considering the fact that Roberts said the decision had nothing to do with the Constitution

you lack understanding. what roberts said is BS. and he knows it....

let me speak more slowly so you understand, darlin'

loving v Virginia ----- marriage is a fundamental right which can only be abridged if there is a substantial governmental interest.

if what Roberts said was true, then loving wouldn't have a constitutional basis either... which is a bunch of hooey...

I hope that helps.

and, luckily, what Roberts said is just a dissent with no effect in law.

it wasn't even as amusing as Scalia's insane meltdown.

How sad it is to never outgrow playing cowboy.

Especially when it involves very dangerous real firearms.

Fear of impotence is strong.
My fear of my government is stronger

firearms aren't for you to arm against your delusions...

the second amendment is for militia to fight FOR the government. had that not been the case, treason wouldn't be the only crime set out in the constitution....

no matter what your wacko neo confederate insurrectionist freaks tell you

loving v Virginia ----- marriage is a fundamental right which can only be abridged if there is a substantial governmental interest.
A question you won't understand:
the legal institution of marriage exists because of the law that create it.
If those laws are repealed, the legal institution off marriage ceases to exist.
How can marriage be a right if it ceases to exist when the legislation that created it repealed?

Forum List

Back