Now I can carry my gun in all states...thanks gay marriage ruling.....

....and yet ... universal CC provides the "real predictors" the same rights of "law abiding citizens". Unless of course LE is given probable cause to search everyone for a gun, and if they have a gun the right to run a record check.
This makes no sense. You need to add or subtract a few words.

You need to look up the word UNIVERSAL. Even a gun nut like you recognizes not every person should own, possess or have a gun in his or her custody and control. Or maybe you think otherwise, in that I wouldn't be surprised.

....and yet ... universal CC provides the "real predictors" the same rights of "law abiding citizens". Unless of course LE is given probable cause to search everyone for a gun, and if they have a gun the right to run a record check.
You need to look up the word UNIVERSAL. Even a gun nut like you recognizes not every person should own, possess or have a gun in his or her custody and control. Or maybe you think otherwise, in that I wouldn't be surprised.
Who argues that every person should be allowed to own a gun / carry a concealed handgun?

Universal CC is insane...
Given that all states have some form of CCW, you understand that it is impossible for you to support your assertion.
You read what you want to read, try to comprehend, I know that's difficult for you put focus on the words, in this case the word UNIVERSAL.
Please explain why you think the use of that word is more meaningful than it actually is.

Games People Play, Please explain why you don't know the meaning of UNIVERSAL?

Who argues that every person should be allowed to own a gun / carry a concealed handgun?

2aguy in post #3

"Concealed carry is allowed in a majority of states.......more states than gay marriage, and the right to carry a gun is actually written in the Constitution...they didn't have to make up anything........"

"So...hooray........guns for everyone....."

2aguy in post #3
"Concealed carry is allowed in a majority of states.......more states than gay marriage, and the right to carry a gun is actually written in the Constitution...they didn't have to make up anything........"
I see. You think he literally meant "everyone", or "everyone" in the context of those who possess a CCW?
Why?

2aguy in post #3

Only a foolish firearm fetishist would compare the fat, beer-guzzling, chip slopping cowards polishing their long barrels in America to the Afghan fighters and their centuries of resistance.
And when stricter controls are inflicted on we reasonable, responsible people who like having the choice of owning firearms, it will be tough-talking, disrespectful 'dips' like 'guy' to thank.

2aguy in post #3
I see. You think he literally meant "everyone", or "everyone" in the context of those who possess a CCW?
Why?

Maybe I modified the word nut too strictly when I used the phrase "gun nut". Nut seems to be more accurate.

Your response puts you in the same league with other hypocrites, some learned justices of the current Supreme Court:

Supreme Court 2015 The conservative justices love-hate relationship with textualism.

2aguy in post #3
Why?
Maybe I modified the word nut too strictly when I used the phrase "gun nut". Nut seems to be more accurate.
Your response puts you in the same league with other hypocrites, some learned justices of the current Supreme Court:
Supreme Court 2015 The conservative justices love-hate relationship with textualism.
I applaud you for your continued success in adding nothing of value to the conversation.
:clap:
Run away now... it is, after all, what you do.

Forum List

Back