Now I'll Have to Discuss this

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The court case will be the only thing on every news channel all night long. Some of my more advanced students will have heard of it and want to discuss. This will necessitate the annoying experience of talking without injecting my own opinion. However, while most of the country is shocked, thrilled, outraged, disappointed, etc. my students will likely be unmoved for the most part. Why? Because many of them or their families come from places where expecting more of your government is not expected. The absurd corruption of this travesty of a trial (and others) is obvious to all, but not surprising to many.

The democrats have dragged America down to the point where it is only too familiar to people from third world countries.

The court case will be the only thing on every news channel all night long. Some of my more advanced students will have heard of it and want to discuss. This will necessitate the annoying experience of talking without injecting my own opinion. However, while most of the country is shocked, thrilled, outraged, disappointed, etc. my students will likely be unmoved for the most part. Why? Because many of them or their families come from places where expecting more of your government is not expected. The absurd corruption of this travesty of a trial (and others) is obvious to all, but not surprising to many.

The democrats have dragged America down to the point where it is only too familiar to people from third world countries.

How's it feel to, once again, be proven that tRump (the t is silent) is a criminal. More to come.

He is innocent and will not be charge............He's been charge
He is innocent and will not be indicted.........He's been indicted for 91 felony counts
He's innocent and will not be convicted.......Guess what.......His sentencing date is in July, he's now a convicted Felon.

Just show them this picture, it pretty much explains everything.

1717114451069.jpeg

A win for the Marxists who have all but taken over the Democrat party, our judicial system and our media.

How's it feel to, once again, be proven that tRump (the t is silent) is a criminal. More to come.

He is innocent and will not be indicted.........He's been indicted for 91 felony counts
He's innocent and will not be convicted.......Guess what.......His sentencing date is in July, he's now a convicted Felon.

1. That's not a disqualifier from holding a political office in the US, i.e., Eugene Debs.

2. Do you really think Trump's supporters are going to refuse to vote for him because of this? He's already beating Biden on most fronts, now watch his poll numbers rise even more.

It won't be as hard as you might think. Just stand up like a man and say "I was wrong. Trump was a crook all along, and I was too stupid to realize it. " I'm sure your class will be understanding if you cry.

What will you say when the nonsense is thrown out upon appeal?

Your partisanship is shining through on this post. Let’s see, Trump incites a riot at the capital, but that is not “third world,” but a jury of Trump’s peers finds him guilty of violating the law and that is “third world.” Let’s hope you would not be so ignorant as to bring this partisanship up to your more “advanced students” who are from third world nations where juries, the rule of law, independent judges and appeals are unknown concepts. Your students will laugh at you if argue that our system is no different from theirs.

He is innocent will not be..........And when you are MAGAts going to learn, it's over.

Great grammar for a third grader!

Temporarily at best.

Until the travesty of a verdict and sham trial get exposed to the appellate process.

Then? Well, there will be no conviction.

Just give the kids Bananas to celebrate the New Republic.

Oddly enough, it didn't come up at all today. If any of my students are aware of it, they didn't say anything to me. None of my coworkers did either.

I've read your posts. You support MAGAs. You vote for MAGAS. You are a MAGA. Doesn't matter if you want to call yourself something else.
You don’t know who I vote for. You only know that I oppose brainless far left douche bags like you. And that’s more than enough. Shove your little labels right up your crowded ass.

Forum List

Back