🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now is the Right Time for Ted Cruz

Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, none of them belong in the Oval Office. Kasich is the only one left who would actually get things accomplished and he has slightly over a zero chance of getting the nomination at this point.

Kasich is an illegal alien collaborator hence put a fork in him he won't get within a mile of the oval office.

Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, none of them belong in the Oval Office. Kasich is the only one left who would actually get things accomplished and he has slightly over a zero chance of getting the nomination at this point.

Kasich is an illegal alien collaborator hence put a fork in him he won't get within a mile of the oval office.

You're not deporting 12 million people and there isn't going to be a wall built.

You're not deporting 12 million people and there isn't going to be a wall built.
640 miles have already been built..........................they never finished it and didn't hire extra border patrol agents.....

Then the anti wall people go..........SEE it didn't work..................
090914_Signals_promo.png

I agree 12M won't be deported other than maybe a half million criminals and visa overstays but the wall will be finished and reinforced by any GOP president.

Last edited:
I will agree with this, whoever gets the GOP nomination, wins the presidency. UNLESS Trump runs 3rd party.

Cruz would make a HELL of a lot better president than Trump or Hillary. But then, so would a sun dried dog turd.

Last edited:
I will agree with this, whoever gets the GOP nomination, wins the presidency. UNLESS Trump runs 3rd party.

Cruz would make a HELL of a lot better president than Trump of Hillary. But then, so would a sun dried dog turd.
That depends...........a lot are saying they will take their toys and go home.......both sides of the equation..............

That doesn't change then it could cost the election.

That depends...........a lot are saying they will take their toys and go home.......both sides of the equation..............

If Trump gets the nomination and runs cleanly, head to head against Hillary, he wins.

If Cruz gets the nomination and runs cleanly, head to head against Hillary, he wins.

If Cruz gets the nomination and Trump runs third party, Hillary wins.

Which I have long suspected to be the ultimate goal of Trump.

If Trump gets the nomination and runs cleanly, head to head against Hillary, he wins.

If Cruz gets the nomination and runs cleanly, head to head against Hillary, he wins.

If Cruz gets the nomination and Trump runs third party, Hillary wins.

Which I have long suspected to be the ultimate goal of Trump.
I was suspect of that at first.........and don't rule it out completely...........

If he wins..........which in fact he is..............then that isn't an issue now is it...................

but the Cruz camp and Trump camp are tearing each other apart..................Hell I've been giving as good as I get on that one...................many are saying they'll vote Hillary before Trump...............:blowup:

And if the convention steals it....................then people will have a hard time getting me to vote at all.........

I was suspect of that at first.........and don't rule it out completely...........

If he wins..........which in fact he is..............then that isn't an issue now is it...................

but the Cruz camp and Trump camp are tearing each other apart..................Hell I've been giving as good as I get on that one...................many are saying they'll vote Hillary before Trump...............:blowup:

And if the convention steals it....................then people will have a hard time getting me to vote at all.........

Yes, but those saying that, the Neocons, have zero impact on the actual election. They are power brokers and expect to be able to dictate from behind the scenes. How Dick Cheney votes means nothing. He doesn't hate a more powerful vote than anyone else.

The Neocons throwing a temper tantrum, then discovering they have no real impact on an election, would almost be worth putting up with Trump for.

Yes, but those saying that, the Neocons, have zero impact on the actual election. They are power brokers and expect to be able to dictate from behind the scenes. How Dick Cheney votes means nothing. He doesn't hate a more powerful vote than anyone else.

The Neocons throwing a temper tantrum, then discovering they have no real impact on an election, would almost be worth putting up with Trump for.
Got any salt................

Lindsey Graham despised Cruz so much, he said that if someone murdered him on the senate floor, there wouldn't be a conviction. Now both he and McCain are supporting his candidacy.
That's how desperate the GOP is to deny Trump. It's like these medications for psoriasis, where you take the medicine and get rid of the rash, but get cancer.

And you're basing these predictions on what other than your own desires? Very few polls show this to be the case. Kasich is the only one who consistently destroys Hillary head to head, even in blue states.

3,000 American citizens are killed by illegals each year, more than were killed on 9-11 trust me the wall will be built and deportations will begin.

3,000 American citizens are killed by illegals each year, more than were killed on 9-11 trust me the wall will be built and deportations will begin.

If that were true it would have already happened. The Democratic Party won't go along with it and neither will many elected Republicans in Congress. Trump would be like Sanders in that many things he wants to do won't get approved by Congress. Cruz will never pursue building a wall.

If that were true it would have already happened. The Democratic Party won't go along with it and neither will many elected Republicans in Congress. Trump would be like Sanders in that many things he wants to do won't get approved by Congress. Cruz will never pursue building a wall.
The People want the wall built. Congress agreed to build it but then backed down on their promise. The elites on the left turned it into some fucked up civil rights issue and the elites on the right turned it into a business decision with the line about "jobs Americans won't do." But by and large, the PEOPLE want the wall built. It's going to be built eventually... we may have to bring in the National Guard and remove kamikaze samurais such as yourself, but it's going to get built. So go do your little pre-death meditation and ritual and prepare for your martyrdom and we'll see you at the border.

He knows nothing about foreign policy. He says he's going to carpet bomb Isis but gives no plans for building politically stable governments in Syria and Iraq. He is dumber than Bush, who destabilized the region for generations.

Has the OP understood that Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate and the words "natural born" are not arbitrary qualifiers for POTUS? This issue is going to come up.

Cruz's mother was American, he's natural born just like Obama was even if he was born in Kenya.

The funny thing about the birther thing that Obama was the original birther, claiming he was born in Kenya because he's a pompous liberal ass. But in the end, American parent = American anyway, sorry

Next election are 2020 and Ted Cruz can win there if Democrats win in election 2016 !!

It's Donald Trump how victorius in 2016 of the Republicans I am 95 precents sure ....

Forum List

Back