NOW is the Time for Britain to Reinstate the Death Penalty

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It has never been more appropriate a time for the UK to reinstate its long-held death penalty (last used in 1964). With the trial of the Muslim fanatic killers of Lee Rigby, this perfectly is why the death penalty is necessary.

These 2 dirtbags, with no regard for human life, filled with hate, and confused as to who good guys and bad guys are, are walking time bombs. To let them live is to akin to insuring the more people will be killed, from their insane Muslim radicalism.

Life in prison has always been inappropriate for convicted killers, but it is especially wrong in the case of these deranged Islamic lunatics, as more than confirmed by their statements, and mindsets.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...bolajo-and-Michael-Adebowale-court-hears.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...rison_is_it_safer_to_be_jailed_than_free.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_United_Kingdom

Last edited:
Do you really think these clowns should be allowed to live, at taxpayers expense, all the while spewing their hate messages on forums like this, if not killing someone, all over again ? Well, do you ?

Last edited:
I think it is not up to you to decide what another country should do regarding the death penalty.

I think it is not up to you to decide what another country should do regarding the death penalty.

After receiving thousands of decisions (if not demands), for years, from foreigners about what the USA should do, I now mention what another country should do for the first time (I think) in 10 years posting, and what do I get ? Someone telling me I shouldn't decide what another country should do.

HA HA HA HA!! I just have to laugh, that's all. :lol: :eusa_whistle:

I guess if they were Christians, you would be wanting their lives to be spared?

Be honest, the only reason you want them executed is because they are Muslim and you hate Muslims.

Strange it doesn't stop them from sticking their mugs in our business. In any case hilarious coming from the poster child for telling everyone else what they should do.

Be honest, the only reason you want them executed is because they are Muslim and you hate Muslims.

Totally wrong. :eusa_hand: I have many times called for the death penalty for killers who were not Muslims. And if someone was a convicted killer, they wouldn't be much of a Christian, now would they ? Killing might fit in with Islam. Not with Christianity.

After receiving thousands of decisions (if not demands), for years, from foreigners about what the USA should do, I now mention what another country should do for the first time (I think) in 10 years posting, and what do I get ? Someone telling me I shouldn't decide what another country should do.

The difference is that most of the time, the people in the US say that other countries have no business questioning who America votes for as President, as if it doesn't concern them, but it does. Who runs America affects just about every other country on Earth and often in a major and direct way.

As far as having an opinion about the death penalty or gun control, etc., usually that is not what people in other countries concern themselves about. They tend to know little and care less about American internal politics and social problems.

Last edited:

She's right. She's absolutely right. There are atrocious crimes in the UK, murders, beheadings, people being brutally killed, cut into pieces, etc. Serial killers. Why don't you want them executed? Why is it that the crime to spur your desire for the death penalty is one done by Muslim extremists? And yet you have no interest in the UK reinstating the death penalty for all the other horrendous murders in the UK?

Strange it doesn't stop them from sticking their mugs in our business. In any case hilarious coming from the poster child for telling everyone else what they should do.

I don't tell people in other countries what they should do. I voice my opinion about my country, as does everyone else on this board.

The difference is that most of the time, the people in the US say that other countries have no business questioning who America votes for as President, as if it doesn't concern them,b but it does. Who runs America affects just about every other country on Earth and often in a major and direct way.

As far as having an opinion about the death penalty or gun control, etc., usually that is not what people in other countries concern themselves about. They tend to know little and care less about American internal politics and social problems.

Call me old-fashioned if you like, but I have always considered England (where the killing of Lee Rigby occured) to be part of the USA (or vice-versa). We originally were created out of an English colony, our founding fathers were English, our language is still primarily English, and our favorite Rock bands are still the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I just don't think of London as another country, and I don't care if it is. To me, England is like family, just like another state of the United States. Whatever.

Last edited:

I don't tell people in other countries what they should do. I voice my opinion about my country, as does everyone else on this board.

What country is that ?

The difference is that most of the time, the people in the US say that other countries have no business questioning who America votes for as President, as if it doesn't concern them,b but it does. Who runs America affects just about every other country on Earth and often in a major and direct way.

Call me old-fashioned if you like, but I have always considered England (where the killing of Lee Rigby occured) to be part of the USA (or vice-versa). We originally were created out of an English colony, our founding fathers were English, our language is still primarily English, and our favorite Rock bands are still the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I just don't think of London as another country, and i don't care if it is. To me, it's just like another state of the United States. Whatever.

LOL Try that on the British, I'm not sure they would agree. It is not part of the USA, and I think you would be very hard pressed to find many British people who feel the same way you do. We are allies, we speak the same language, have similar cultures, etc., but we are definitely two separate countries and the British, in my experience, do not take kindly to being told by what many consider to be a big bully country, the USA, what to do or how to do it.

Last edited:
I don't want to see Britain reinstate the death penalty. I want to see us adopt a more fearsome prison system whereby convicts are held in their cells for twenty three hours a day. When I was growing up our prison system was a respected deterrent. Now the majority of the UK's prisons are holiday camps dictated to by the E.U.

The fact of the matter is that under the E.U. Western Europe has become too soft. Do you think Rigby's killers would've dared pull a stunt like this in China?

Yeah, Brits and other Europeans don't comment on the US death penalty:

To mark the tenth anniversary of World Day Against the Death Penalty, Foreign Office Minister Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said there was no evidence the death penalty had "deterrent value and any miscarriage of justice is irreversible and irreparable."

She said the UK would continue to support charities and NGOs working for worldwide abolition of the death penalty, and praised the US state of Connecticut for repealing the death penalty in April this year, the 17th US state to do so.

She added: "At the same time I am concerned about the sharp increase in executions during the past twelve months in some of those countries which still apply and implement the death penalty.

Death Penalty: European Leaders Call On US, Japan, Russia To Ban Executions (PICTURES)

"Loved One", you are such an dingbat!

Yeah, Brits and other Europeans don't comment on the US death penalty:

To mark the tenth anniversary of World Day Against the Death Penalty, Foreign Office Minister Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said there was no evidence the death penalty had "deterrent value and any miscarriage of justice is irreversible and irreparable."

She said the UK would continue to support charities and NGOs working for worldwide abolition of the death penalty, and praised the US state of Connecticut for repealing the death penalty in April this year, the 17th US state to do so.

She added: "At the same time I am concerned about the sharp increase in executions during the past twelve months in some of those countries which still apply and implement the death penalty.

Death Penalty: European Leaders Call On US, Japan, Russia To Ban Executions (PICTURES)

"Loved One", you are such an dingbat!
Why are you so obsessed with me?

World Day Against the Death Penalty, Foreign Office Minister Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said there was no evidence the death penalty had "deterrent value and any miscarriage of justice is irreversible and irreparable."

She said the UK would continue to support charities and NGOs working for worldwide abolition of the death penalty
Only someone with little scope and poor critical thinking skills would suggest that the an organization that addresses a world wide issue on a world wide scale, is focusing on the internal issues of the United States. They have the same perspective toward any country with the death penalty. They are not focusing on US internal issues, social problems or political issues. They are an organization that addresses world problems. Double duh.

Last edited:
World Day Against the Death Penalty, Foreign Office Minister Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said there was no evidence the death penalty had "deterrent value and any miscarriage of justice is irreversible and irreparable."

She said the UK would continue to support charities and NGOs working for worldwide abolition of the death penalty
Only someone with little scope and poor critical thinking skills would suggest that the an organization that addresses a world wide issue on a world wide scale, is focusing on the internal issues of the United States. They have the same perspective toward any country with the death penalty. They are not focusing on US internal issues, social problems or political issues. They are an organization that addresses world problems. Double duh.
Ok, you're not the brightest nor most worldly person I've ever run across, but do you know what a "Foriegn Office Minister" is? Europeans are obsessed with the US death penalty. Many death row inmates are married to your dingbat counterparts from Europe.

Additionally, EU funds go directly to anti-death penalty ngos:

European Union Gives Millions to Anti-Death Penalty Groups in America | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

You seem to spew out whatever gets in to that muddled brain of yours without thinking.

Europe's recent banning of the death penalty doesn't impress us much here in Maine.

Maine outlawed the death penalty back in 1887

Forum List

Back