Now Obama is getting a new ride. Is he worried that he needs a blood bank on board?

With our economy , we should not be ordering ANYTHING.. But of course it is for you Obama and he doesnt care what things cost when it comes to him . Only when it comes to our military and cut them back to cold breakfasts for our troops

The secret service ordered it slick. Read your own link. Ever since Kennedy have they been doing this with cars.

I didn't post any links.

Perhaps if he kept his ass in the U.S. instead of traipsing around the world like some Multi-millionaire, which he aint', spending his own money, which he ain't, like it's going out of style, which he is, he wouldn't need a new car with all the special bells and whistles.

So..you want the President of the United States to stay in the U.S. all the time. You, of course, were saying the same thing under past presidents. Show us where you complained about Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc. "traipsing around the world".

The last limo crapped out. He needs to make sure the dumb asses he hires to gas it up know the difference between diesel and gas. I doubt if he does.

With our economy , we should not be ordering ANYTHING.. But of course it is for you Obama and he doesnt care what things cost when it comes to him . Only when it comes to our military and cut them back to cold breakfasts for our troops

The secret service ordered it slick. Read your own link. Ever since Kennedy have they been doing this with cars.

I didn't post any links.

i wasnt talking to you. try reading who i quoted.

I didn't post any links.

? are you trying to claim a sock!!!

He didn’t quote you AFAIK???

If you weren't so ignorant, you'd know it's the Secret Service that orders such things...and (technology allowing) they last across a few Presidents.

These kind of threads crack me up

I'd be willing to bet that each person here has bitched and moaned that there's not a resonable person on the other side.

All the while, most, skipped my post and replied to a rant.

:lol:

Forum List

Back