Now that Hillary is free to do Humanitarian work...what will she do?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
We all know that Hillary Clinton's raison D'etre was not political power. She is the champion of minorities, the champion of cross dressing political functionaries, the savior of little girls, the Joan of Arc of Women's rights......a small impediment like not getting into the oval office will not even slow this dynamo down! She is sooooo much more of a real person than the pussy grabbing CAD that stole the election with Vladimir Putin's help that she is not phased one itty-bitty-little-bit by this election theft.

What we will expect to see from Hillary in the near future...top ten unselfish acts ( ala ASOT :rolleyes: )

1.) A shift in the focus of the Clinton Foundation to children and children's rights.
2.) Regular attendance at National Organization of Women conferences
3.) Personal involvement ( Jimmy Carter drove nails for HFH..Hillary can at least sweep)
4.) Pro-Bono appearances in behalf of victims of violence, victims of rape...extc..PRO BONO! )
5.) Fund raising activities to erect centers for "deplorables " counseling and re-adjustment.
6.) Regular visits to places where you actually do have to " duck " in the airports!
7.) A Hillary Clinton Urban health center for those who cannot afford Health Insurance
8.) Full Refunds to all of the RIPPED OFF South american students of Laureate U.
9.)Returning all of the stolen white house furniture and mementos taken in Jan 2001!
10.) A trilateral marriage ..... Hillary....Huma....Bill...as a living testament to the new Protection of Marriage act.

Sit in the warm shit loaded in her diaper and drool until the Thorazine wears off.

Then hopefully disarm a security agent and stop stealing our oxygen.

Hey, Hillary! I am being terrorized by a pedophile network called the people of the Bergisches Land. Please authorize drone strikes on the coordinates that I´ll keep sending to your phone.

We all know that Hillary Clinton's raison D'etre was not political power. She is the champion of minorities, the champion of cross dressing political functionaries, the savior of little girls, the Joan of Arc of Women's rights......a small impediment like not getting into the oval office will not even slow this dynamo down! She is sooooo much more of a real person than the pussy grabbing CAD that stole the election with Vladimir Putin's help that she is not phased one itty-bitty-little-bit by this election theft.

What we will expect to see from Hillary in the near future...top ten unselfish acts ( ala ASOT :rolleyes: )

1.) A shift in the focus of the Clinton Foundation to children and children's rights.
3.) Personal involvement ( Jimmy Carter drove nails for HFH..Hillary can at least sweep)
4.) Pro-Bono appearances in behalf of victims of violence, victims of rape...extc..PRO BONO! )
5.) Fund raising activities to erect centers for "deplorables " counseling and re-adjustment.
6.) Regular visits to places where you actually do have to " duck " in the airports!
7.) A Hillary Clinton Urban health center for those who cannot afford Health Insurance
8.) Full Refunds to all of the RIPPED OFF South american students of Laureate U.
9.)Returning all of the stolen white house furniture and mementos taken in Jan 2001!
10.) A trilateral marriage ..... Hillary....Huma....Bill...as a living testament to the new Protection of Marriage act.

Hopefully relax and smell the roses. She has worked for the public all her adult life, hopefully she will write her own autobiography as well.

Now that Hillary is free to do Humanitarian work...what will she do?

Paint her toenails and watch re-runs of 'Green Acres' the whole day long. She's always wanted to commit all of Arnold Ziffel's monologue to memory. Now's her chance!

I wonder what Trump has been doing for the last 50 years, oh yes tending to lawsuits, filing lawsuit, filing bankruptcies, and stiffing small companies.

Hopefully relax and smell the roses. She has worked for the public all her adult life, hopefully she will write her own autobiography as well.

I'm sure she's "relaxed" alright. Probably with enough tranquilizers to sedate a pack of wolves. She has served her own self interests while selling ours to despots and corporate donors. A few morons like you will buy whatever silly tome is published, but they will all sell just as ridiculously few copies as everything else that's been ghost written for her.

Here's some working title ideas for her autobiography!

It takes a Village to Drink what I Drink in a Day
I Did it my Way (and ended up with broken lamps and broken capillaries)
How Green were my Donors?

Hey, Hillary! I am being terrorized by a pedophile network called the people of the Bergisches Land. Please authorize drone strikes on the coordinates that I´ll keep sending to your phone.
OK, Hillary. Lets start with the epicenters. I sent letters to all freaks inside there and Düsseldorf warning about the pedophile network but not even a single replied or even did something. The City Hall:

rathaus-in-remscheid-3cdbd096-644f-463b-ab66-671b9b6798a3.jpg

Ok, after this beautiful building buried the sitters inside we move on to the regime forces who abducted and tortured me. The Police Headquarters:

RS_Remscheid_2.JPG

Well done, Hillary. One to go. Here is where they are currently conjuring a severe criminal assault out of an alleged scratch in a window. The Courthouse:

800px-Amtsgericht_Remscheid.jpg

Last edited:

I'm sure she's "relaxed" alright. Probably with enough tranquilizers to sedate a pack of wolves. She has served her own self interests while selling ours to despots and corporate donors. A few morons like you will buy whatever silly tome is published, but they will all sell just as ridiculously few copies as everything else that's been ghost written for her.

Hey tell me when your done doing your hatchet job on her for using a private server. I'm sure Melania will be able to dance naked on TV and start a prostitute company and it will be just fine with your kind. Of course pay to play will be A ok for the Trumps, it already is.

Like I said, pay to play is already happening with Trump and its just fine.

Like I said, pay to play is already happening with Trump and its just fine.
Uh huh. And you are whiny and off topic as well. LOL

An autobiography called "The Blame Game".

Well she and Bill are very rich so I doubt she will be doing anything.

When they left the WH they didn't have two nickels to rub together. Wonder where all that money came from??? LOL

Her political career is over but the FBI is still investigating the Clinton Foundation. Will have to see what comes of that.

Oh and humanitarian and Hillary just doesn't compute.

Forum List

Back