What Is Hillary Doing In Africa?It Seems She Is Afraid To Be In The United States.Maybe Hiding?

I hear she is shopping for more muu muu dresses.

Although the common perception that the style is Hawaii they are actually an African dress.

She thinks she can get some good deals there.

6AB9082F-C2D4-4FF4-9FE8-6C75D26F039E-617193.JPG
why is hillary wearing a bed sheet?

if Bush had headed to Russia in 2009, you think the MSM would of remained quiet?

if Bush had headed to Russia in 2009, you think the MSM would of remained quiet?
That was back when the media loved Russia and called us traitors for objecting to the free flow of information back and forth between our media and Russian intel.

in hillarys next speech in africa, i wont be surprised if she tells them that we need to be in fear of Trump because if he succeeds, hes gonna put u all back in chains

They are already in chains, and she's one of the primary supports of global human trafficking.
well someone needs to tell this to joe biden, then he can go rescue those young africans and show them how much he cares

President Bush visited Africa in 2011.

I don't recall a single one of you piss drinkers in this topic whining about it.

in hillarys next speech in africa, i wont be surprised if she tells them that we need to be in fear of Trump because if he succeeds, hes gonna put u all back in chains

They are already in chains, and she's one of the primary supports of global human trafficking.
well someone needs to tell this to joe biden, then he can go rescue those young africans and show them how much he cares
My guess is that Joey has *rescued* a lot of young africans. As have the Clintons and the Obamas.

This seems to be a pattern with Hillary over the last six months to a year or so. Why has she been going to a few nations in Africa and making those boring speeches about how racist the USA is, Or just making fun of Trump. But then again, ever since Trump beat her pretty badly, her scandals just keep coming up on the news, and more revealing truths about her scandals/legal dilemmas keep arising. It seems as if the more we learn about what Hillary is getting away with, the more likely she's off and running to Asia or North Africa.
What could Hillary possibly be afraid of?
:dunno:

It's:
A). The only audience left in the world that doesn't know her well enough to turn her away.
B). It was either this or Antarctica as the two farthest places from the Long Arm of justice when Trump finally nails the lid in her coffin and comes looking for her.
The level of delusion among insane trump freaks is hysterical.

I LOVE it when you make a comment, Julian! Because it is absolutely never a surprise when you post and totally predictable every word out of your mouth. You're like a book. Kudos to you for managing to insert FOUR derogatory words into a single sentence only ten words long! And not a humor or a fact among them! Bravo! And like you, Hillary and the DNC, it is your arrogance that will lead the DNC into another crashing failure this fall like the collision of two semis on the highway head-on each carrying 4,000 pounds of Zildjian cymbals.

Forum List

Back