What Is Hillary Doing In Africa?It Seems She Is Afraid To Be In The United States.Maybe Hiding?

in hillarys next speech in africa, i wont be surprised if she tells them that we need to be in fear of Trump because if he succeeds, hes gonna put u all back in chains

They are already in chains, and she's one of the primary supports of global human trafficking.
well someone needs to tell this to joe biden, then he can go rescue those young africans and show them how much he cares
My guess is that Joey has *rescued* a lot of young africans. As have the Clintons and the Obamas.
why isnt Joe Biden in Africa being he cares so much for those slaves in captivity?

This seems to be a pattern with Hillary over the last six months to a year or so. Why has she been going to a few nations in Africa and making those boring speeches about how racist the USA is, Or just making fun of Trump. But then again, ever since Trump beat her pretty badly, her scandals just keep coming up on the news, and more revealing truths about her scandals/legal dilemmas keep arising. It seems as if the more we learn about what Hillary is getting away with, the more likely she's off and running to Asia or North Africa.
What could Hillary possibly be afraid of?
:dunno:

She's big game hunting of course! DERP :rolleyes-41:

donald-trump-hunting-scum-offspring-losers-x2.jpg

This seems to be a pattern with Hillary over the last six months to a year or so. Why has she been going to a few nations in Africa and making those boring speeches about how racist the USA is, Or just making fun of Trump. But then again, ever since Trump beat her pretty badly, her scandals just keep coming up on the news, and more revealing truths about her scandals/legal dilemmas keep arising. It seems as if the more we learn about what Hillary is getting away with, the more likely she's off and running to Asia or North Africa.

Those disgusting spawn of trump will hopefully get what some other canned hunters got.....killed by what they were hunting.

maybe Hillary found true love on line with a bigfoot that lives in south africa?

Those disgusting spawn of trump will hopefully get what some other canned hunters got.....killed by what they were hunting.

I actually had a dream after I saw the disgusting cat pic that the cat pounced on Guido & his Dummy Bro Eric out of a tree and ripped them to shreds.
Not that I'd actually condone such a thing ;)

I actually had a dream after I saw the disgusting cat pic that the cat pounced on Guido & his Dummy Bro Eric out of a tree and ripped them to shreds.
Breaking......Hillary and Obama ripped to pieces by family of Baboons.

Dafuck - - you want to control other people's travel now?

Fascist much?

Breaking......Hillary and Obama ripped to pieces by family of Baboons.
ewe, yech, you mean that these baboons saw Hillary naked? :eek-52:

in hillarys next speech in africa, i wont be surprised if she tells them that we need to be in fear of Trump because if he succeeds, hes gonna put u all back in chains

They are already in chains, and she's one of the primary supports of global human trafficking.
well someone needs to tell this to joe biden, then he can go rescue those young africans and show them how much he cares
My guess is that Joey has *rescued* a lot of young africans. As have the Clintons and the Obamas.
and in what age range?

Forum List

Back