What Will Hillary and Huma do With Their Lives Now That They Cannot Rule America?

She has had a long career , I say enjoy the rest of her life and relax and smell the roses. She was not responsible for what happened in Libya.
Wasnt she the one in charge?
And as the one in charge, the State Department advised Stevens against going to the embassy because of the anniversary, because of the unrest. He believed he needed to be there and he took the chance.
But why didnt the extraction unit, you know, exract him and his team?

Trump wouldn't have the guts do anything, he has enough lawsuits coming up. The faux University should start soon. He is such a crooked man. Hillary does not compare to him.
Yeah, thats true, she makes Trump look like the amateur he is compared to her and her crony networks little schemes.

Trump wouldn't have the guts do anything, he has enough lawsuits coming up. The faux University should start soon. He is such a crooked man. Hillary does not compare to him.
Yeah, thats true, she makes Trump look like the amateur he is compared to her and her crony networks little schemes.

Trump makes her look like an angel. There is no comparison. The nepotism has already started.

I think I like the idea of Hillary getting the Ambassadorship to Libya.

Anyone else have some ideas?
I'd be laughing and sleeping in and laughing and taking a vacation to a wonderful place and laughing and shopping and laughing and finding great restaurants with great food and wine and laughing.....at the American people.
because they didn't coronate her Lieness..... errr..... Highness- hiLIARy?
No, because the pressure's off and she can relax. Try it sometime.
I think I like the idea of Hillary getting the Ambassadorship to Libya.

Anyone else have some ideas?
I'd be laughing and sleeping in and laughing and taking a vacation to a wonderful place and laughing and shopping and laughing and finding great restaurants with great food and wine and laughing.....at the American people.
because they didn't coronate her Lieness..... errr..... Highness- hiLIARy?
No, because the pressure's off and she can relax. Try it sometime.
Now that Trump has won, and she won't have anyone there to protect her, she should be very worried. The investigations aren't finished.

I believe we'll eventually learn just how bad, and deep, the corruption with her was when the facts are finally allowed to come out. Once that happens, Trump isn't going to stand in the way of charges being brought.

Forum List

Back