Hillary Clinton is a big fat NOTHING. Her biggest achievement will be that she

How is the witch hunt going today? Found a crime to pin on Trump yet?

That's some projection, little Stalinist.

Remember, we just lost one election. You're all losers at life. We win. You'll all be Hillary's bitches forever.

Actually you've lost many elections...that's why the right enjoys control of the WH, Congress, the majority of governorship's and other levels of state governments

Don't let the facts muddle your pumpkin

How is the witch hunt going today? Found a crime to pin on Trump yet?

That's some projection, little Stalinist.

Remember, we just lost one election. You're all losers at life. We win. You'll all be Hillary's bitches forever.

Actually you've lost many elections...that's why the right enjoys control of the WH, Congress, the majority of governorship's and other levels of state governments

Don't let the facts muddle your pumpkin
Yeah, the right controls the White House --- if you really consider what the orange buffoon and his fucking fools are doing as being in control, LOL --- and Congress, and still can't get shit done. What a bunch of incompetents.

How is your stock portfolio doing pussycat

I don't know. It's not that important. It's just money. It's not like I or anyone bases my worth as a person on it.

Why do you ask?

Are you yet another FABULOUSLY WEALTHY leftist, who has no need of money because you have so much you can't even count it? :eek:

While claiming that Republicans are "greedy" because they oppose the government taking their middle class wages....

How is your stock portfolio doing pussycat

I don't know. It's not that important. It's just money. It's not like I or anyone bases my worth as a person on it.

Why do you ask?
When you admit that and I quote "I don't know" you are admitting to not having a clue what is going on, which is why you voted for Clinton.

Next

Trump's caving on campaign promises gotcha down? "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" your way through your doldrums.

Trump's idiotic tweets making you twitch? "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" your way through your embarrassment.

Trump's insulting of all of our friends and support for our enemies getting under your skin? "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" your way back into your comfort zone.

Trump's obstruction of justice keeps popping back up? "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" your way to your room at the Watergate.

Hillary is long gone? Keep her memory alive with "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

Hillary Clinton is a big fat NOTHING. Her biggest achievement is being the go to auto-deflect anytime someone mentions Trump.

She will live in the minds of RW shitsticks for an eternity.

Hillary Clinton is a big fat NOTHING. Her biggest achievement is being the go to auto-deflect anytime someone mentions Trump.

She'll be as famous as Bush is to the Left?

WOW!!

and she didn't even win a presidency..

Now THAT'S talent.

Yea, she is kind of like Animal House

Forum List

Back