Now That We Tricked Democrats Into Getting Rid of Joe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now we’ve got an easy go with Border Czar Harris.

I can’t believe Democrats were so stupid to actually fall for the Joe is old lies. Even last month FACT CHECKERS debunked the MAGA lies about Joes mental health. FACT CHECKERS AND DEMOCRATS STILL FELL FOR IT!!! And a month later Democrats still got tricked!

IMG_3143.jpeg

Now That We Tricked Democrats Into Getting Rid of Joe​

Seriously? We tricked the democrats? I think THEY TRICKED US--- tricked us into debating Joe a quarter year early so that they could kick Joe's tires to see if he was electable, maybe to generate the excuse to get rid of him because they already knew he wasn't.

Then they sat back and let the GOP commit to Trump while they get to change candidates, change strategies and change campaigns, all custom tailored to take full aim at beating Trump with someone BETTER than Joe.

The Dems might have just perp-walked the Trump campaign and the GOP into a clever TRAP.

Seriously? We tricked the democrats? I think THEY TRICKED US--- tricked us into debating Joe a quarter year early so that they could kick Joe's tires to see if he was electable, maybe to generate the excuse to get rid of him because they already knew he wasn't.

Then they sat back and let the GOP commit to Trump while they get to change candidates, change strategies and change campaigns, all custom tailored to take full aim at beating Trump with someone BETTER than Joe.

The Dems might have just perp-walked the Trump campaign and the GOP into a clever TRAP.
Yeah man, Kamala is their secret weapon. Running the most hated VP in history is some real 3D chess. :laugh:

Look at the Border Czars favorability rating.

This is hilarious because you know crooked joe is really pissed right now. He had his wife talking and campaigning for him last week. He's hiding from the anger towards nobama too.

Now we’ve got an easy go with Border Czar Harris.

I can’t believe Democrats were so stupid to actually fall for the Joe is old lies. Even last month FACT CHECKERS debunked the MAGA lies about Joes mental health. FACT CHECKERS AND DEMOCRATS STILL FELL FOR IT!!! And a month later Democrats still got tricked!

View attachment 981289

Be careful what you wish for. The election had been in the bag with Biden.

Forum List

Back