Now that's what I'm talking about!! America truly is wonderful!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

POLITICS
08/31/2017 12:37 pm ET
People Want Hurricane Harvey Heroes To Replace Confederate Statues
Everyday people are risking their lives to help each other.

Lets us never forget our past, our history, our story, Robert E. Lee and all....but this a new century and its time America pays homage to a new generation of hero's.....US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will just be more statues of White people
What a fucking liar you are. On the news there were every color of American wading and taking shallow boats through that water in Texas. They were all Americans, first, Texans, second, and trying to help their neighbors.

I think that's what the real problem with those that oppose the statues. They're white and the blacks and the guilt ridden whites don't like them for that.

POLITICS

Lets us never forget our past, our history, our story, Robert E. Lee and all....but this a new century and its time America pays homage to a new generation of hero's.....US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What people?

-Geaux

general-trump.jpg

POLITICS

This a "good news" thread.

• Banned
(sigh), when your waste deep in sewage water, holding onto a shivering child and some person motors up to you and extend a hand....I wouldn't give a fuck if it was YOU!!! Do me a favor white boy, find a mirror repeat this a thousand times a day and then some.....100 years from now, should someone come upon your grave site and dig you up....I can assure you, your white skin will be gone, your privilege card, gone and the only thing that make the discoverer know this was a white man, the smoldering heat still present, cause hell is eternal, fool.....if I were you, I'd humble myself, so that god can raise you...you keep raising hell and raising your white ass, humbling lessons are on the way!! To know peace is to know God....NO God, no peace!!!

POLITICS

What people?

-Geaux
By asking the question, you've just rendered your white ass, a non fuckin factor...bye loser!!

Forum List

Back