Now they're killing fireman in California. What have you people done?

Now you'll have to wait an hour after you call when your home is burning

As Psaki laughs..............
When I was growing up in the 1050s and 1960s it was generally known that if you were dumb enough to shoot a cop the police would hunt you down and shoot you dead when they found you. Smart thugs did not shoot police.

Obviously that will no fly today.

Now you'll have to wait an hour after you call when your home is burning

As Psaki laughs..............
You do know that firemen have been targets for decades....remember this one? 4 firefighters shot, 2 killed at Webster, N.Y., fire

And I care if Californica burns............................................. why?
Because I live in Cali and I thought you and I got along fine but now you want me to burn? And survived a burning town. Now I get to try to survive cop and firemen shootings. Not ALL of Cali is insane. Only southern Cali is. NORTHERN Cali are conservatives.

Last edited:
Because I live in Cali and I thought you and I got along fine but now you want me to burn? And survived a burning town. Now I get to try to survive cop and firemen shootings. Not ALL of Cali is insane. Only southern Cali is. NORTHERN Cali are conservatives.
Honey, Californica is like an abusive spouse. You want to stay in that kind of relationship, it's your business. When you decide to get out, friends will welcome you to sanity.

Honey, Californica is like an abusive spouse. You want to stay in that kind of relationship, it's your business. When you decide to get out, friends will welcome you to sanity.
Really. Good to know how you really feel.
Meanwhile, I will just load up my dying husband in my beat up van, pick a few thousand bills from the tree out yonder and merrily head out to some other state I know nothing about. Meanwhile, what state do you live in? Should I say it should burn...or drown...or freeze everyone in it? And I mean EVERY SINGLE LIVING PERSON from babies to 100 year old seniors. All the animals too? Did i forget anything? I need to pack. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile...as you are welcoming me to your home in your state..wherever that is....all hispanics are illegal, all blacks are nefarious, all men are pedos, all women are worth less than a goat, all christians are hypocrites, all catholic priests are pedos and hillary is innocent about benghazi.

See how that goes?

Meh. But thanks for showing your true colors. I appreciate that.

Because california is an important state for the economy and the nation

its a beautiful state that has been taken over by crazy radicals who need to be stopped
Yeah, like that's going to happen in our lifetimes?

Meanwhile...as you are welcoming me to your home in your state..wherever that is....all hispanics are illegal, all blacks are nefarious, all men are pedos, all women are worth less than a goat, all christians are hypocrites, all catholic priests are pedos and hillary is innocent about benghazi.

See how that goes?

Meh. But thanks for showing your true colors. I appreciate that.
Oh well. I guess I'll go over into the corner and work on never again having an opinion.

See ya.

Forum List

Back