Now they're killing fireman in California. What have you people done?

Before it's over with they'll use all of these goings-on as the foundation for federalizing all state and local first responders. And the people will love them for it. Problem...reaction...solution.

Cloward-Piven 101...
Yep! You are completely accurate. Cloward-Piven were buddies of Bill and Hillary, Obama's and all other commie left wing buttheads. And, all of them students of Saul Alinsky (Rules for Radicals). Cause anarchy and clean up the mess with communism.

Yea liberals,

:laughing0301:

That's for sure! The thing is, a friend of mine pointed this out that our nation is getting very old. The older a nation gets, the more apt for it to begin to have mental illness and breakdowns. The people become lazy and want the Government to do everything for them. The question is, can we plug the cracks or fix the entire dam before it breaks completely.

I care that the fire fighter was lost. A little respect.
Then quit voting for Democrats in California! And, when Californians move out like they are in droves, stop taking your ideology to those states you move to. It's like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. A definite sickness thinking their ideologies will work in another state.

Now you'll have to wait an hour after you call when your home is burning

As Psaki laughs..............
Another crazy person with a gun kills someone and the most insane thing about it is that Republicans are blocking any common sense gun control measures. This most likely could have been stopped in it's tracks if national standards for securing guns had been in effect.

:laughing0301:

That's for sure! The thing is, a friend of mine pointed this out that our nation is getting very old. The older a nation gets, the more apt for it to begin to have mental illness and breakdowns. The people become lazy and want the Government to do everything for them. The question is, can we plug the cracks or fix the entire dam before it breaks completely.

I never thought about that, its true we are old now and all empires come to an end, usually a bloody one

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I live in Cali and I thought you and I got along fine but now you want me to burn? And survived a burning town. Now I get to try to survive cop and firemen shootings. Not ALL of Cali is insane. Only southern Cali is. NORTHERN Cali are conservatives.
Thank you for that. YES most of geographic CA IS conservative. LA and SF give CA a bad name.

Thank you for that. YES most of geographic CA IS conservative. LA and SF give CA a bad name.
I lived there in the 80s. Sacto and Stockton (I did a night there in the can) are ridiculously red.
Also down south, Orange co. and San Diego Co. and city are places where #TFG rallies would thrive.

Too bad, so sad.

Now you'll have to wait an hour after you call when your home is burning

As Psaki laughs..............
Yeah, what a piece of work. But at least the buck stops somewhere, because it certainly doesn't with Biden who shows his backside instead of mans up to questions that put him in the corner of his continual theft of the 5th. The buck doesn't stop at the Oval Office. It stops at the spokesperson's doorsteps who quickly whisks the problem away under the carpet with first-rate gobbledygook excuses.

Another crazy person with a gun kills someone and the most insane thing about it is that Republicans are blocking any common sense gun control measures. This most likely could have been stopped in it's tracks if national standards for securing guns had been in effect.

Crazy person shouldn't have been on the street in the first place.

DURRRR

Well thought out Stann the Mann

Pondering thoughts.....................This is California, the strongest gun laws in the country, so how is that working???

Why do we let gun offenders out like a revolving door and they end up killing someone? We have tough laws not enforced

Do you know how many new gun purchases have been made in the last 6 months

You're message is not working out

Last edited:
Really. Good to know how you really feel.
Meanwhile, I will just load up my dying husband in my beat up van, pick a few thousand bills from the tree out yonder and merrily head out to some other state I know nothing about. Meanwhile, what state do you live in? Should I say it should burn...or drown...or freeze everyone in it? And I mean EVERY SINGLE LIVING PERSON from babies to 100 year old seniors. All the animals too? Did i forget anything? I need to pack. :rolleyes:
:TH_WAY~113:
:thankusmile: yeah really,its one thing to say may all the politicians in california burn,but to say for the state to thats just plain wrong.your talking good people that live there and animals do as well. Its the polticians in california that have fucked up the state,not the citizens.

Last edited:
Someone hijacked her account?
Fuck her and the horse she rode out on.
And no..she won't see me except my backside.

She is a hypocrite too. Check the last quote on her sigline. Must be really bad to wish a bunch of people dead of the virus.......oh.....wait.
I checked it,she was just just quoting what that evil America hater commie Penelope had posted though.

Someone hijacked her account?:thup:
Fuck her and the horse she rode out on.
And no..she won't see me except my backside.

She is a hypocrite too. Check the last quote on her sigline. Must be really bad to wish a bunch of people dead of the virus.......oh.....wait.

Indeed,someone America hater had to have hacked her account.this is not the poster i know.

Last edited:
The game is rigged. That should be obvious to everyone by now. Cali was the first state that the dems rigged. That skill set has been transplanted nationwide.
It is obvious to any thinking person they rigged it for Newsome to get the nomination again same as they did for Biden. They were showing the poll results that his opponent had and then just a couple minutes later his numbers that he had DROPPED and got lover.how much more proof does anyone need they fixed it for him to get reelected again?

Forum List

Back