Now they're killing fireman in California. What have you people done?

Then quit voting for Democrats in California! And, when Californians move out like they are in droves, stop taking your ideology to those states you move to. It's like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. A definite sickness thinking their ideologies will work in another state.
Who are you replying to and what does that have to do with a fire fighter who lost his life while doing a job. Fuck CA, the OP was about a fire fighter who won't be going home to his family.

I never thought about that, its true we are old now and all empires come to an end, usually a bloody one ,hope that is our case.
You want a bloody end to America? Not me. We need to insert into our country new blood that wants liberty and freedom. If we could just get the illegals coming in to understand what is going on with our disintegrating government, maybe they will not vote for Democrats when Democrats give them voting rights.

You guys elect this shit so it’s on all of you.
As always you prove to the entire board what an idiot you are.the elite elected newsome for a second term not the people dumbass.it was all over the msm news,it showed elder leading newsome with 45,00 something votes and newsome with 42,000 something,then just two minutes later,they show elder having just 38,000 having his votes taken away from him,it was every bit as obviously rigged against elder as it was against trump dumbass.

this stupid fuck thinks oswald killed jennedy so is it any wonder he could make a retRded post like that showing how clueless he is.

You want a bloody end to America? Not me. We need to insert into our country new blood that wants liberty and freedom. If we could just get the illegals coming in to understand what is going on with our disintegrating government, maybe they will not vote for Democrats when Democrats give them voting rights.

OF COURSE NOT that is a very bad typo I meant the opposite of what I wrote, .Nobody in their right mind wants a bloody war.
I want us to all get along and PEACEFULLY save this nation from the ones who are destroying it. I ask the mod to change it or delete it whaever is easyest.

OF COURSE NOT that is a very bad typo I meant the opposite of what I wrote, .Nobody in their right mind wants a bloody war.
I want us to all get along and save this nation from the ones who are destroying it. I ask the mod to change it or delete it whaever is easyest.
I have fat fingers as well. Just happens. No biggie.

Have you ever BEEN to Mexifornia???? I have. I was stuck there for 4 hellatious years.

And EVERY DAY.......E V E R Y S I N G L E F U C K I N G D A Y........there was a headline in the papers about some psychotic lunatic murdering somebody in some un-fucking-believable way.........something you think you would only see in the movies!

The last paper I read before I finally got to leave Hellifornia had a headline on it about some guy that got mad at his girlfriend......tied her up with duct tape..........wrapped her in plastic trash bags........threw her in a friends truck.........they went out on the highway.......he crawled into the back of the truck on the highway, while his friend drove.........lit the plastic on fire, and then SHOVED her out of the back of the truck at highway speeds!!!!!

Those psychopathic lunatics out there murdering each other is a daily occurance. It is not news, it's how they fucking live.

I like statistics, they tell the truth. Since 1990 62 police officers have been murdered. 51 of those police officers were killed by far-right extremists, only 11 were killed by black ( left ) extremists. But believe it or not, the FBI pays more attention to the black extremists then it goes to the far-right white extremist. Yet people deny their systemic racism in this country. Just another example of Injustice in America. www.mcclatchydc.com Far-Right Extremists kill more police officers than Black Extremists.

As always you prove to the entire board what an idiot you are.the elite elected newsome for a second term not the people dumbass.it was all over the msm news,it showed elder leading newsome with 45,00 something votes and newsome with 42,000 something,then just two minutes later,they show elder having just 38,000 having his votes taken away from him,it was every bit as obviously rigged against elder as it was against trump dumbass.

this stupid fuck thinks oswald killed jennedy so is it any wonder he could make a retRded post like that showing how clueless he is.
You’re suggesting the election was fraudulent. Do something about it.
More likely there are just too many idiots in california. It’s a Californian problem.
Oswald alone killed JFK. Pretty obvious if you consider actual evidence.

Forum List

Back