🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Trump Enables Puppy Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also -- you waste time with the Bannon is a anti-Semite crap. Not particularly viable. Considering that the Brietbart outfit was FOUNDED by a Jew, and is literally CRAWLING with Jews, and the neo-nazi sites have a perrenial WAR against Breitbart news because of that.

Or that the AG -- who holds an award from the NAACP and helped run the KKK out of Alabama -- is an unreformed racist, for that matter.

Stick with the WINNING parts of your argument. Put down the smoke and chaff..
I can understand why you're so sensitive with Trump picking a white nationalist as an advisor.
Bannon wouldn't let his kids go to schools that Jews attended. After Briebart died ( who was not a racist) Bannon made the site a neonazi sympathizer site. Who do you think wrote Trump's Holocaust Day speech and left out the word JEWS? Are you really this stupid?
Sessions put a man in jail for helping elderly blacks to vote.
Yeah.. a real moral crusader. Get the fuck outta here.
Why do you think Lizzie Warren wasn't permitted to read Coretta Scott King's letter? It would have been way too damaging to Sessions.

Well I see that rescuing tortured dogs from laboratory testing isn't high on your list. So you're not GENUINELY concerned here about animal welfare. Not when you take the political bait that easy.. And your brain damage from consuming far too much propaganda --- didn't allow you to comprehend the fact that DailyStormer and other TRUE nazi centers have boycotted and badmouthed BreitBart for harboring that flamboyant editor and champion of free speech, Milo Yiannopolous. A Gay Jew with many black boyfriends. You folks are in sheer hysteria and don't recognize logic and reason anymore.

My concern is not particularly with the poor folks in NJ that just to have PEDIGREED dogs (not shelter rescues) and have to PROVE it to the state -- My concern is for rescue operations that USED those lists to save dogs that would otherwise be destroyed.

Sounds crazy right?
Is it any crazier than picking an antisemite White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Is it any crazier than picking a bonified racist as Attorney General?
Is it any crazier than having a friend he consults that believes in lizard people?
Trump got his lie about 3-6 million illegals voted straight from Alex Jones' web site Infowars. One of his first phone calls he made after winning was to Alex Jones thanking him for his support.

It's not often you read about Donald Trump and animal torture in the same context, but this time it's not hyperbole.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is the latest government agency to purge information from its website, and it will affect how New Jerseyans buy their pets.

Our state is one of seven (along with New York City) that require consumers to buy their dog or cat from a reputable breeder - specifically, one that is registered with the USDA and has zero violations under the Animal Welfare Act. It was already having an effect on puppy mills and kitten mills, experts say, as it kept a check on breeders who abuse animals, with inspections from 9,000 animal-handling facilities (labs, breeders, fur farms, zoos, aquariums, etc.) posted on the USDA website.

Now all that data - inspection reports, research facility annual reports, and even lists of people licensed to inspect horses - vanished last Friday.

The USDA, citing privacy laws, added that it will "review and redact, as necessary, the lists of licensees and registrants under the AWA."

In other words, President Trump's USDA took down the tool needed to enforce the law in New Jersey, so now the unscrupulous breeders have carte blanche to torture puppies.

John Goodwin of the Humane Society told the Associated Press, "What the USDA has done is given cover to people who neglect or harm animals and get cited by USDA inspectors. The public is no longer going to know which commercial dog breeders, horse trainers, which zoos, which research labs have horrible animal welfare track records."

A statement from PETA senior vice president Kathy Guillermo called the decision "a shameful attempt to keep the public from knowing when and which laws and regulations have been violated. Many federally registered and licensed facilities have long histories of violations that have caused terrible suffering."

A USDA news release said records could still be made available through a Freedom of Information Act request, which takes more time and authorization.

Much of Trump's governing philosophy targets the most vulnerable, so it only seemed like a matter of time before he punished animals.

Now Trump enables puppy torture - yes, especially in N.J. | Editorial

Donald Trump making America great again... at the expense of puppies.
No, YOU are crazy, and so is anyone who believes this horse shit. :laugh:
All documented and in my NJ newspaper. Trump is worse than anyone's imagination can conjure up.
News coming from your shitty NJ newspaper is worth less than nothing. What else do you got?

Now OP. Get some vaseline and bend fucking over because I am going to drill you little asshole with the truth.

Moron. And liar. You really should stop believing in your fake news media.

:lol:

By Meredith WadmanFeb. 7, 2017 , 12:15 PM
*Update, 7 February, 12:15 p.m.: The U.S. Department of Agriculture released a statement this morning regarding the removal of animal welfare reports from its Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) website:

“The review of APHIS’ website has been ongoing, and the agency is striving to balance the need for transparency with rules protecting individual privacy.

In 2016, well before the change of Administration, APHIS decided to make adjustments to the posting of regulatory records. In addition, APHIS is currently involved in litigation concerning, among other issues, information posted on the agency’s website.

While the agency is vigorously defending against this litigation, in an abundance of caution, the agency is taking additional measures to protect individual privacy. These decisions are not final. Adjustments may be made regarding information appropriate for release and posting.”

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...oval-animal-welfare-documents-lawsuit-threats

Anyone EVER mention WHO was suing for privacy? Was this the laboratories doing the deeds? To protect their corporate sponsors? Why doesn't the public KNOW why this policy got reviewed?

You'll never shut me up Hossfly. I will dance on your grave once the shit really hits the fan on the incompetent and lying presidency of DJT.

After deplorables read this thread they'll be coming out tomorrow AGAINST puppies.
Yes you are that fucked in the head.

May I just remind all that it was George C Wallace Democrat Gov. Of Alabama who blocked entry to black children trying to go to college and Sessions who fought him on it!

Oh! And the Democrats hailed a hero in Robert Byrd who was actually a grand ommmm pa pa of the KKK!

Ha ha thank you Kellyanne Conway for avoiding the subject and deflecting your ass off.
I just told the truth about Sessions, set the record straight from your liberal lies!

Now OP. Get some vaseline and bend fucking over because I am going to drill you little asshole with the truth.

Moron. And liar. You really should stop believing in your fake news media.

:lol:

By Meredith WadmanFeb. 7, 2017 , 12:15 PM
*Update, 7 February, 12:15 p.m.: The U.S. Department of Agriculture released a statement this morning regarding the removal of animal welfare reports from its Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) website:

“The review of APHIS’ website has been ongoing, and the agency is striving to balance the need for transparency with rules protecting individual privacy.

In 2016, well before the change of Administration, APHIS decided to make adjustments to the posting of regulatory records. In addition, APHIS is currently involved in litigation concerning, among other issues, information posted on the agency’s website.

While the agency is vigorously defending against this litigation, in an abundance of caution, the agency is taking additional measures to protect individual privacy. These decisions are not final. Adjustments may be made regarding information appropriate for release and posting.”

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...oval-animal-welfare-documents-lawsuit-threats

Anyone EVER mention WHO was suing for privacy? Was this the laboratories doing the deeds? To protect their corporate sponsors? Why doesn't the public KNOW why this policy got reviewed?

Do you recall the fierce debates about men in women's bathrooms? Remember when the left stated there is no expectation of privacy in a public place? Changed their tunes now huh? Amazing! Not!

Sounds crazy right?
Is it any crazier than picking an antisemite White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Is it any crazier than having a friend he consults that believes in lizard people?
Trump got his lie about 3-6 million illegals voted straight from Alex Jones' web site Infowars. One of his first phone calls he made after winning was to Alex Jones thanking him for his support.

It's not often you read about Donald Trump and animal torture in the same context, but this time it's not hyperbole.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is the latest government agency to purge information from its website, and it will affect how New Jerseyans buy their pets.

Our state is one of seven (along with New York City) that require consumers to buy their dog or cat from a reputable breeder - specifically, one that is registered with the USDA and has zero violations under the Animal Welfare Act. It was already having an effect on puppy mills and kitten mills, experts say, as it kept a check on breeders who abuse animals, with inspections from 9,000 animal-handling facilities (labs, breeders, fur farms, zoos, aquariums, etc.) posted on the USDA website.

Now all that data - inspection reports, research facility annual reports, and even lists of people licensed to inspect horses - vanished last Friday.

The USDA, citing privacy laws, added that it will "review and redact, as necessary, the lists of licensees and registrants under the AWA."

In other words, President Trump's USDA took down the tool needed to enforce the law in New Jersey, so now the unscrupulous breeders have carte blanche to torture puppies.

John Goodwin of the Humane Society told the Associated Press, "What the USDA has done is given cover to people who neglect or harm animals and get cited by USDA inspectors. The public is no longer going to know which commercial dog breeders, horse trainers, which zoos, which research labs have horrible animal welfare track records."

A statement from PETA senior vice president Kathy Guillermo called the decision "a shameful attempt to keep the public from knowing when and which laws and regulations have been violated. Many federally registered and licensed facilities have long histories of violations that have caused terrible suffering."

A USDA news release said records could still be made available through a Freedom of Information Act request, which takes more time and authorization.

Much of Trump's governing philosophy targets the most vulnerable, so it only seemed like a matter of time before he punished animals.

I saw a segment about that last night. That FOX news aired. Gave 20 minutes to a RATIONAL SANE guy who explained the problem with a lab rescued Beagle on his lap. He did it WITHOUT taking all the political shots that you just did. It will get fixed faster -- if you DON'T make it a political vendetta.

A lot of policy changes with Admins and stuff goes up for review. If sane and reasonable folks stick together on this --- it will get fixed..

BTW -- I sense that it probably troubles you that Fox News gave it airtime and the host (Tucker Carlson) agreed it's a problem.. Don't alienate 1/2 of your support on this..
I doubt he really cares about puppies any more than they care about babies. It's just about destroying their political enemies.

Law Enforcement still has all the tools they Need. Private citizens can still get the information. The only thing missing is the website. Any concerned citizen can put up the website using the freedom of information act. There is no reason why the government has to do it.

Sounds crazy right?

Yep, and the funny part is that he was still the better choice than Hillary. LOL

Also -- you waste time with the Bannon is a anti-Semite crap. Not particularly viable. Considering that the Brietbart outfit was FOUNDED by a Jew, and is literally CRAWLING with Jews, and the neo-nazi sites have a perrenial WAR against Breitbart news because of that.

Or that the AG -- who holds an award from the NAACP and helped run the KKK out of Alabama -- is an unreformed racist, for that matter.

Stick with the WINNING parts of your argument. Put down the smoke and chaff..
I can understand why you're so sensitive with Trump picking a white nationalist as an advisor.
Bannon wouldn't let his kids go to schools that Jews attended. After Briebart died ( who was not a racist) Bannon made the site a neonazi sympathizer site. Who do you think wrote Trump's Holocaust Day speech and left out the word JEWS? Are you really this stupid?
Sessions put a man in jail for helping elderly blacks to vote.
Yeah.. a real moral crusader. Get the fuck outta here.
Why do you think Lizzie Warren wasn't permitted to read Coretta Scott King's letter? It would have been way too damaging to Sessions.

I have to agree with flacaltenn...I can't stand Bannon, I think he's a sociopath, but I don't think he's anti-semitic or racist, though I did initially. He traffics in extreme right ideologies - but I think that is not because he believes in them but because he finds them useful for his ambitions. That is much more dangerous in my mind than an anti-semite or a racist..

I busted this bullshit open the other day when rdean put up a thread on it. It's temporarily taken down.

This was a decision made by them last year BEFORE Trump was even freaking elected you left wing wankers.

It has to do with several lawsuits filed against the Department.

Man you libs are assholes.
The Dept of Agriculture was the LATEST government agency to purge info from its website on FRIDAY. And it affects how New Jerseyians buy their pets.
Oops. Look who the asshole is.

I am VERY bothered by that. And it makes me wonder if they are going to be reducing regulations and inspections in the puppy mill industry :cranky:

I busted this bullshit open the other day when rdean put up a thread on it. It's temporarily taken down.

This was a decision made by them last year BEFORE Trump was even freaking elected you left wing wankers.

The Dept of Agriculture was the LATEST government agency to purge info from its website on FRIDAY. And it affects how New Jerseyians buy their pets.

I am VERY bothered by that. And it makes me wonder if they are going to be reducing regulations and inspections in the puppy mill industry :cranky:
Puppy mills are not subject to regulations or inspections. They are illegal.

Puppy mills are not subject to regulations or inspections. They are illegal.

No. They aren't.

Sounds crazy right?

For heavens sake get a new shtick. The whole race crap is getting old. Maybe you could rotate your being triggered. Mondays racism, Tues fascism, Wed patriarchy, Thurs the Russians, Fri...........You might want to leave Sunday open so you can hang out with your friends and come up with some new ones.

Sounds crazy right?

>>It is unclear whether the decision to remove the animal-related records was driven by newly hired Trump administration officials. When asked questions about the change, a USDA-APHIS representative referred back to the department’s statement. The Associated Press reported that a department spokeswoman declined to say whether the removal was temporary or permanent.<<

you just jump to the conclusions it was Trump, all Trump, like that is priority for him in these first few weeks.

Sounds crazy right?

I saw a segment about that last night. That FOX news aired. Gave 20 minutes to a RATIONAL SANE guy who explained the problem with a lab rescued Beagle on his lap. He did it WITHOUT taking all the political shots that you just did. It will get fixed faster -- if you DON'T make it a political vendetta.

A lot of policy changes with Admins and stuff goes up for review. If sane and reasonable folks stick together on this --- it will get fixed..

BTW -- I sense that it probably troubles you that Fox News gave it airtime and the host (Tucker Carlson) agreed it's a problem.. Don't alienate 1/2 of your support on this..
I doubt he really cares about puppies any more than they care about babies. It's just about destroying their political enemies.

It worries me that might be true more often than we imagine..

Sounds crazy right?

>>It is unclear whether the decision to remove the animal-related records was driven by newly hired Trump administration officials. When asked questions about the change, a USDA-APHIS representative referred back to the department’s statement. The Associated Press reported that a department spokeswoman declined to say whether the removal was temporary or permanent.<<

you just jump to the conclusions it was Trump, all Trump, like that is priority for him in these first few weeks.

It's his administration.

When it was Obama's administration - he was blamed for it, was he not?

There are other issues from the advocate I watched last night. His concern was largely with the rescue operations that seek to pick animals from laboratories. The ones that are not seriously damaged. And those lists was their only insight into where these animals were currently at. You can attack the "puppy mill" mindset from the public side. Carefully making the public aware that pedigrees are no real guarantee of quality. And the harm they cause by abusive methods and flooding the market when so many are in shelters already. States like this jerk's New Jersey should spend MORE effort INFORMING the public about choices and making people aware of what they are supporting -- rather than requiring BUYERS to check certifications. The Feds at USDA treat this as just another "crop issue". And like the weak ass Federal "organic" standards, REAL consumer trust is in OUTSIDE certification of breeders and mills.

Watch -- see what's happening here. It's just that OP has found a 53rd card in the leftist deck of stereotypes and labels. And when FOUR adjectives fail to stick to Breitbart and crew -- they need to add a new FIFTH. It's not enough to play the racist, anti-semite, nazi, nationalist cards.. NOW -- it's puppy-haters. And as T.D. pointed out, this is just bureaucracy as usual and likely set in motion by the lawsuits WAAAAY before the Admin transistion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back