🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Trump Enables Puppy Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first dog 7 months ago and yes, a hidden part of my soul was awakened. Now lets hear the right make fools of themselves....

Fuckin prick.

394.jpg

I got my first dog 7 months ago and yes, a hidden part of my soul was awakened. Now lets hear the right make fools of themselves....
Spend more time with your dog, maybe you'll lose some of that hate you're so proud of.

Of all the things in this world that are hated unjustly, Trump is not one of them.

So Keith Olbermann is only 5 years old? He dates the beginning of his life when he got his first pet, less than 5 years ago.

:rofl:

There's already another thread on this. I'm guessing all the MSM headlines will be "Trump tortures dogs"

today.

Apparently the OP and Keith Olbermaniac didn't dig to far to see if Trump has ever shown that he likes animals.

The Trumps already were considering getting a dog.
Speaking to the Washington Post she recalled: “He said, ‘Go over there and show it to Barron,’”

“He said, ‘He’s going to fall in love with him.’ He said, ‘Barron will want him.’”

Barron, Trump’s 10-year-old son was delighted to see the pooch.

Pope said when she showed him the photo he had a “big smile” on his face and the picture brought “tears to his eyes.”

Donald Trump ‘picks Goldendoodle as his White House pet...and he’s named it Patton after the legendary WWII general’

Clearly he hates dogs:

A self-confessed "germaphobe," Trump didn't seem bothered a bit by the close brushes with the dogs, either.

"President Trump was very welcoming to both me and Miss P," handler Will Alexander recalled of his 2015 meeting. "We spoke of mostly sports and dogs."

"The whole time he was holding her in his arms. She even left beagle hair on his black suit and it didn't faze him," he said.

Trump often brought his children in to see the dogs, too.

"He could not have been more engaging," said Frei, host of Westminster telecasts for 27 years. "He did not have any qualms."

Put it on paws? Trump visit is uncertain for Westminster dog show champ

1486672074922.jpg

Clearly he hates dogs:

A self-confessed "germaphobe," Trump didn't seem bothered a bit by the close brushes with the dogs, either.

"President Trump was very welcoming to both me and Miss P," handler Will Alexander recalled of his 2015 meeting. "We spoke of mostly sports and dogs."

"The whole time he was holding her in his arms. She even left beagle hair on his black suit and it didn't faze him," he said.

Trump often brought his children in to see the dogs, too.

"He could not have been more engaging," said Frei, host of Westminster telecasts for 27 years. "He did not have any qualms."

Put it on paws? Trump visit is uncertain for Westminster dog show champ

1486672074922.jpg

Lol, rump takes a picture with a dog so you think ...he loves animals....lmao.

Oh forget it, this quote function here is not something I'm used to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back