🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Trump Enables Puppy Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin prick.

Fake-News-Key-Board-Computer-900-1.jpg

Sounds crazy right?
Is it any crazier than picking an antisemite White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Is it any crazier than picking a bonified racist as Attorney General?
Is it any crazier than having a friend he consults that believes in lizard people?
Trump got his lie about 3-6 million illegals voted straight from Alex Jones' web site Infowars. One of his first phone calls he made after winning was to Alex Jones thanking him for his support.

It's not often you read about Donald Trump and animal torture in the same context, but this time it's not hyperbole.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is the latest government agency to purge information from its website, and it will affect how New Jerseyans buy their pets.

Our state is one of seven (along with New York City) that require consumers to buy their dog or cat from a reputable breeder - specifically, one that is registered with the USDA and has zero violations under the Animal Welfare Act. It was already having an effect on puppy mills and kitten mills, experts say, as it kept a check on breeders who abuse animals, with inspections from 9,000 animal-handling facilities (labs, breeders, fur farms, zoos, aquariums, etc.) posted on the USDA website.

^ Snipped for length and relevancy. Did it ever occur to anyone that "the state" requiring

people to buy from a "reputable breeder" would foster more puppy mills and corruption?

What, you can't buy a mutt in NJ?

That type of system would tend to create an environment much like the housing bubble.

Unintended consequences.. They're real...

Law Enforcement still has all the tools they Need. Private citizens can still get the information. The only thing missing is the website. Any concerned citizen can put up the website using the freedom of information act. There is no reason why the government has to do it.

You ever submit a FOIA request? I have for the Lib Party. Trust me, you have a better chance of catching a Tuna in the New Jersey sewer, than to figure out EXACTLY what to ask for with just ONE FOIA.. It's a LONG TEDIOUS process. And for some of the interested parties trying to save lab animals -- It just takes too long to help..
There are people who know exactly what to do. Judicial Watch does it every day. Puppy mills are dangerous and evil. The penalties against them aren't strong enough. That is, as soon as there is a definition of a puppy mill or kitten mill for that matter.

Newer thread just merged here is full of illegal crap. Already got 15 posts marked for deletion.
Need to discuss the TOPIC -- not each other. And you need to know WHAT the topic is before you hit reply.. Will reopen shortly.

Cleaned this rather than closing the Zone2 thread that was in WORSE shape than the one that was started in Cur Events yesterday. COMPLETE derailment of the newer thread. 30 posts deleted from the newer merge.

MERGED the 2 because the earlier Cur Events thread was more coherent and focused. RESPECT the topics in Zone2..

Not to question the mod procedure but would it be better to either delete the thread or move it to a flaming zone? I mean what kind of chance does a thread on Trump enabling puppy torture have?

This thread is not to be taken seriously and does not deserve a serious response.

With a headline like "Trump Advocates Puppy Torture" exactly what is there to discuss with The OP when he has already drawn a conclusion and passed sentence on The President?

There are still laws in place for the ethical and humane treatment of animals, and puppy mills are still against the law.

So exactly what is this thread about?

Hillary Clinton Couldn't Rig the 2016 Election like she rigged The DNC Primary is most likely the undercurrent that inspired the OP to write such nonsense.

Just another chapter in the Liberal Book of Butt Hurt is all this is.

I busted this bullshit open the other day when rdean put up a thread on it. It's temporarily taken down.

This was a decision made by them last year BEFORE Trump was even freaking elected you left wing wankers.

It has to do with several lawsuits filed against the Department.

Man you libs are assholes.
They're mentally ill and belong behind bars.

I think it's just a matter of time before that's where they land.

This thread is not to be taken seriously and does not deserve a serious response.

With a headline like "Trump Advocates Puppy" torture exactly what is there to discuss with The OP when he has already drawn a conclusion and passed sentence on The President?

There are still laws in place for the ethical and humane treatment of animals, and puppy mills are still against the law.

Hillary Clinton Couldn't Right the 2016 Election like she rigged The DNC Primary.

These people are insane... literally insane. This has gone way beyond irrational.

With a headline like "Trump Advocates Puppy" torture exactly what is there to discuss with The OP when he has already drawn a conclusion and passed sentence on The President?

Hillary Clinton Couldn't Right the 2016 Election like she rigged The DNC Primary.

These people are insane... literally insane. This has gone way beyond irrational.

I have actually never seen anything like it. I have not seen this much Hatred and Anger from The Democratic Party since when they were lynching blacks, sicking dogs on them, and spraying them with Fire Hoses during The Civil Rights movement.

I actually have a hard time comprehending their anger, and their opposition to The Law in general and apparent contempt for our Constitution, Flag, and President.

This is not how people in a Democratic Republic are supposed to behave.

Mod Message:

Last call to sober up and discuss the problem with the USDA website lists pertaining to animal abuse. That's the REAL topic here. Not the dysfunction and hysteria of the warring partisan tribes. I'll write a WHOLE LOT of warnings before I close this topic.

Facts and opinions on the "Puppy Lists" ONLY .....

Mod Message:

Last call to sober up and discuss the problem with the USDA website lists pertaining to animal abuse. That's the REAL topic here. Not the dysfunction and hysteria of the warring partisan tribes. I'll write a WHOLE LOT of warnings before I close this topic.

I am new here, and I don't quite understand how this thread is even a legitimate discussion when the premise is That

"Donald Trump is Making America Great Again at The Expense of Puppies."

I mean, is the OP serious?

"Trump Enables Puppy Torture"

These are quotes from the OP, so how is this a serious discussion?
Why wouldn't anyone ridicule such a premise?

Mod Message:

I am new here, and I don't quite understand how this thread is even a legitimate discussion when the premise is That

He makes an excellent point, flacaltenn. :)

Mod Message:

Since your new. I'll explain. :up: There is a valid news topic here. It does belong in the Politics forum. It should be discussed. We don't censor content. Just HOW and WHERE that content or opinion is expressed.

If people want to make paper vs plastic a Repub or Dem conspiracy -- we are not responsible for their protests. It's the USMB MEMBERSHIP that needs to sort out the facts from the farts. That's to be done BY THE RULES.

And if someone wants to assert that Trump is killing puppies --- its YOUR job to deal with them not mine. MY JOB is to keep threads on topic and readable. A thread that no one wants to read through does nobody any good.

That goes for puppy-killers, neo nazis, jihadists, Jehovahs, atheists, melting snowflakes, or the morally handicapped. They all get to present the topics they want as long as they don't IMPUGN MEMBERS or bait in their opening post. And -- NO --- attacking POLITICIANS in an opening post does not qualify.

You folks go to war. I'm not enjoying this --- but Y'all must be enjoying it -- somehow.

AT THE EXPENSE OF animal welfare, our foreign credibility, the environment, the economic future, our national security and everything else that is currently getting wrecked and pillaged in this country.

Now -- back to the topic. If you WANT to continue this "derailing" -- contact any moderator you wish to further discuss it in PRIVATE messaging (start a conversation)..

Last edited:
Mod Message:

You're not new.. :rolleyes:

Mod Message:

You're not new.. :rolleyes:

That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about his point regarding the OP being ridiculousness. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back