🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Trump Enables Puppy Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin prick.

it's like if they see anything decent they need to stomp on it.

disgusting people.

USDA abruptly purges animal welfare information from its website

The U.S. Department of Agriculture on Friday abruptly removed inspection reports and other information from its website about the treatment of animals at thousands of research laboratories, zoos, dog breeding operations and other facilities.

In a statement, the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service cited court rulings and privacy laws for the decision, which it said was the result of a “comprehensive review” that took place over the past year. It said the removed documents, which also included records of enforcement actions against violators of the Animal Welfare Act and the Horse Protection Act, would now be accessible only via Freedom of Information Act Requests. Those can take years to be approved.

The statement is here. USDA APHIS | Updates to APHIS’ Website Involving Animal Welfare Act and Horse Protection Act Compliance Information

I got my first dog 7 months ago and yes, a hidden part of my soul was awakened. Now lets hear the right make fools of themselves....

I've had six dogs over a 51 year span....I guess that makes me six times better than you right?

I have three right now and every one is a pound puppy.

Guess I'm three times better than dumbass.

Make that four times better.
Bonus points for the rescue dog.

America Says : Fuck you Trump and GOP
Anger Erupts at Republican Town Halls
CNN: “On Thursday night, two Republican members of Congress — Reps. Jason Chaffetz of Utah and Diane Black of Tennessee — were each confronted with impassioned constituents during simultaneous events. The shouted questions, emotional pleas and raucous protesters of the evening crystalized the GOP’s tough political road ahead as it forges ahead with rolling back Obama’s accomplishments, including the Affordable Care Act.”

Nothing to do with the topic.

Crawl back into your grub hole.

Fuckin prick.

it's like if they see anything decent they need to stomp on it.

disgusting people.

USDA abruptly purges animal welfare information from its website

The U.S. Department of Agriculture on Friday abruptly removed inspection reports and other information from its website about the treatment of animals at thousands of research laboratories, zoos, dog breeding operations and other facilities.

In a statement, the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service cited court rulings and privacy laws for the decision, which it said was the result of a “comprehensive review” that took place over the past year. It said the removed documents, which also included records of enforcement actions against violators of the Animal Welfare Act and the Horse Protection Act, would now be accessible only via Freedom of Information Act Requests. Those can take years to be approved.

The statement is here. USDA APHIS | Updates to APHIS’ Website Involving Animal Welfare Act and Horse Protection Act Compliance Information

I should have posted this. Yeah, I guess Im a little slow.

I got my first dog 7 months ago and yes, a hidden part of my soul was awakened. Now lets hear the right make fools of themselves....

I've had six dogs over a 51 year span....I guess that makes me six times better than you right?

I got my dog from a high kill shelter. Im slow, what can I say?

I got my dog from a high kill shelter. Im slow, what can I say?

Only one?

Lol,...the fuckin' right....you guys are just, lmao...to much. Youll say anything just to disagree...lmao. Its fucking hilarious!

Well, that post gave me another reason to hate you. But Conservatives don't hate, we just pity you and laugh at your pathetic miserable lives.

BTW, Cuba is taking applications for immigrants who want to revoke their American Citizenship and immigrate to Cuba.
You should really act on that offer.

There's already another thread on this. I'm guessing all the MSM headlines will be "Trump tortures dogs"

today.
Proof lefties are easily duped.

img_0115-jpg.111615

Do you always just post random things in threads?

Im not a lefty you idiot.

Im for the humane treatment of animals but the right attempts to use that against me buy saying "lefty scum"...fuuuuuuuck meeeee.
Any time you decide to quit hating America, quit , we will quit calling you scum.

Are you talking to me? "trying to undermine our laws and Constitution". Id like you to tell me how Im doing that.

So you oppose your party and their policies? Well that is refreshing then. If so, I take it back.

Well, that post gave me another reason to hate you. But Conservatives don't hate, we just pity you and laugh at your pathetic miserable lives.

BTW, Cuba is taking applications for immigrants who want to revoke their American Citizenship and immigrate to Cuba.
You should really act on that offer.

Listen up, k?...Theres a lot of people walking around with "miserable pathetic lives", money got nothin' to do with it. You dont get that. So, what about the humane treatment of animals do you not agree with?

Ok, so, am I correct in believing that the right does not care about animal rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back