🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;

I guess everyone is resisting then because even with his hands up....while black...is resisting

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.

But whites don't get gunned down for the same thing.

This has nothing at all to do with "hating cops" and saying it does is just chicken shit cowardly.

But, being a "good christian" who is always braying about how perfect you are, not surprising that you lie about this too.
Bullshit. Whites get gunned down too, it's just ignored by the cop hater crowd because it doesn't fit their narrative.

no....young unarmed white men being shot by cops is not an endemic problem.

you might also stop using the term "negro" because it makes everything you say afterwards questionable...

you know....as in bigoted and ignorant.

Maybe not a problem where you live....but when a majority population is being victimized whilst a minority population wants us to belive they are the vicims then there is an endemic problem.....as in the truth is not being told.

As has been shown many times Negro is a perfectly good woid.

To the ignorant.....it just means 'black' in portuguese.

Fresno police video shows shooting of unarmed white suspect - CNN.com

Last edited:
I guess everyone is resisting then because even with his hands up....while black...is resisting

I'm guessing that you missed the fully, immediately and willingly comply language in that definition? Popping one's mouth off at an officer can be construed to fit that definition.

Last edited:
Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Figures you'd side with violent criminals.

When I watched the aerial view I was like wtf but after I watched the dashcam I had a different take, he wasn't following instructions and it looked like he was trying to reach into the vehicle.

If he'd simply done as he was told he'd be alive. It's not rocket science, if a cop tells you to do something, do it.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.
And of course white people surrender...watch this if you want facts peacefully.......

The statistics tell the truth. White people are shot by cops with greater frequency. Your racist narrative is debunked.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.
And of course white people surrender...watch this if you want facts peacefully.......

The statistics tell the truth. White people are shot by cops with greater frequency. Your racist narrative is debunked.

When you pretend that whites and blacks are the same percentage of the population thats true. If you consider that blacks are less of the population then your stats say the opposite

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!

Good riddance black scum!

Reaching into the vehicle did.

There were four officers on the scene and they couldn't subdue one man using non-deadly force –even though tasers were available? They could have rushed him but it seems they were afraid to do that and kept their distance. If they had used brute force against the man early on there was no real danger of death or serious bodily injury to anyone, but they were scared. Of what? A Black man against four cops?? I question why only the female officer fired her weapon. Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

If the only defense is that the man was reaching inside the car, good luck. With that and a sympathetic jury the police have a winner. If you were a cop and the man you pulled over got out of the car as directed, raised his hand over his head as you had directed, and after walking around for awhile slowly reached inside his disabled car would you believe his motive was to pick up a gun and kill you? All four of you? There are many reasons the man would have reached inside the car, perhaps for a pack of cigarettes. You would have shot the man and I would not. Since the weapon (if there was one) was in the car I would have seen a weapon in his hand before he had the chance to point it at me and would have used deadly force at that point; not before. Perhaps I'm not as afraid as you are and I perhaps I have more confidence that I can respond timely to any threat.

I predict a civil lawsuit which will be settled out of court. I also believe the case will be referred to a grand jury for criminal prosecution. You apparently think nothing will come of it and I disagree. We shall see.

You have the last word. I'm outta here.
You have no idea what it is to be a cop. I do. When a suspect is ignoring commands, it makes an already tense situation far more so. It sets cops on edge. And when a noncompliant suspect is moving toward a vehicle and the cops have no idea what's inside that vehicle, it becomes a recipe for a shooting.

It's your contention that he was shot because he was black, not because of his alarming actions that even the helicopter pilot remarked on. This is because you're a racist bigot like most Leftists.

Its shameful.

When you pretend that whites and blacks are the same percentage of the population thats true. If you consider that blacks are less of the population then your stats say the opposite

And when you consider that blacks commit more violent crimes proportionately, then symmetry is restored.

Its shameful.

And when you consider that blacks commit more violent crimes proportionately, then symmetry is restored.

Thats not how stats work

Thats not how stats work

Yes it is. More crimes equal more negative contacts with law enforcement, more confrontations that escalate and more police use of deadly force. The math is perfect.

Thats not how stats work

Yes it is. More crimes equal more negative contacts with law enforcement, more confrontations that escalate and more police use of deadly force. The math is perfect.

You said whites are shot more. Thats a lie

Its shameful.

Obviously cops interface with blacks relatively more often than their share of the population because they commit far more crimes, especially violent ones.

Your racist narrative is debunked again. Find a safe space site for that shit with people of your caliber - less ridicule that way.

Thats not how stats work

The FBI statistics are a lie now?

Desperate.

Thats not how stats work

The FBI statistics are a lie now?

Desperate.

your interpretation of the stats are wrong. Look you're saying that Whites are shot more than blacks while at the same time saying that Blacks get shot more because of crime.

Pick one and stick with it

Forum List

Back