🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Reaching into the vehicle did.

There were four officers on the scene and they couldn't subdue one man using non-deadly force –even though tasers were available? They could have rushed him but it seems they were afraid to do that and kept their distance. If they had used brute force against the man early on there was no real danger of death or serious bodily injury to anyone, but they were scared. Of what? A Black man against four cops?? I question why only the female officer fired her weapon. Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

If the only defense is that the man was reaching inside the car, good luck. With that and a sympathetic jury the police have a winner. If you were a cop and the man you pulled over got out of the car as directed, raised his hand over his head as you had directed, and after walking around for awhile slowly reached inside his disabled car would you believe his motive was to pick up a gun and kill you? All four of you? There are many reasons the man would have reached inside the car, perhaps for a pack of cigarettes. You would have shot the man and I would not. Since the weapon (if there was one) was in the car I would have seen a weapon in his hand before he had the chance to point it at me and would have used deadly force at that point; not before. Perhaps I'm not as afraid as you are and I perhaps I have more confidence that I can respond timely to any threat.

I predict a civil lawsuit which will be settled out of court. I also believe the case will be referred to a grand jury for criminal prosecution. You apparently think nothing will come of it and I disagree. We shall see.

You have the last word. I'm outta here.
You have no idea what it is to be a cop. I do. When a suspect is ignoring commands, it makes an already tense situation far more so. It sets cops on edge. And when a noncompliant suspect is moving toward a vehicle and the cops have no idea what's inside that vehicle, it becomes a recipe for a shooting.

It's your contention that he was shot because he was black, not because of his alarming actions that even the helicopter pilot remarked on. This is because you're a racist bigot like most Leftists.

If that's the mindset of police, then fuck police. The penalty for walking is not death. Fuck your badge, and fuck you for thinking you can unilaterally execute citizens based on your pants-wetting, irrational fear.

And when you consider that blacks commit more violent crimes proportionately, then symmetry is restored.

Thats not how stats work
Yes it is. More crimes equal more negative contacts with law enforcement, more confrontations that escalate and more police use of deadly force. The math is perfect.

You said whites are shot more. Thats a lie
The FBI statistics are a lie now?

Desperate.

your interpretation of the stats are wrong. Look you're saying that Whites are shot more than blacks while at the same time saying that Blacks get shot more because of crime.

Pick one and stick with it
Blacks are statistically more likely to commit crimes and therefore get shot by police even though whites are shot more often. I can't dumb it down for your black racist brain any more than that.

There were four officers on the scene and they couldn't subdue one man using non-deadly force –even though tasers were available? They could have rushed him but it seems they were afraid to do that and kept their distance. If they had used brute force against the man early on there was no real danger of death or serious bodily injury to anyone, but they were scared. Of what? A Black man against four cops?? I question why only the female officer fired her weapon. Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

If the only defense is that the man was reaching inside the car, good luck. With that and a sympathetic jury the police have a winner. If you were a cop and the man you pulled over got out of the car as directed, raised his hand over his head as you had directed, and after walking around for awhile slowly reached inside his disabled car would you believe his motive was to pick up a gun and kill you? All four of you? There are many reasons the man would have reached inside the car, perhaps for a pack of cigarettes. You would have shot the man and I would not. Since the weapon (if there was one) was in the car I would have seen a weapon in his hand before he had the chance to point it at me and would have used deadly force at that point; not before. Perhaps I'm not as afraid as you are and I perhaps I have more confidence that I can respond timely to any threat.

I predict a civil lawsuit which will be settled out of court. I also believe the case will be referred to a grand jury for criminal prosecution. You apparently think nothing will come of it and I disagree. We shall see.

You have no idea what it is to be a cop. I do. When a suspect is ignoring commands, it makes an already tense situation far more so. It sets cops on edge. And when a noncompliant suspect is moving toward a vehicle and the cops have no idea what's inside that vehicle, it becomes a recipe for a shooting.

It's your contention that he was shot because he was black, not because of his alarming actions that even the helicopter pilot remarked on. This is because you're a racist bigot like most Leftists.

If that's the mindset of police, then fuck police. The penalty for walking is not death. Fuck your badge, and fuck you for thinking you can unilaterally execute citizens based on your pants-wetting, irrational fear.
He wasn't just walking. Now you're lying.

Thats not how stats work
Yes it is. More crimes equal more negative contacts with law enforcement, more confrontations that escalate and more police use of deadly force. The math is perfect.

Desperate.

your interpretation of the stats are wrong. Look you're saying that Whites are shot more than blacks while at the same time saying that Blacks get shot more because of crime.

Blacks are statistically more likely to commit crimes and therefore get shot by police even though whites are shot more often. I can't dumb it down for your black racist brain any more than that.

Blacks make up 12% of the population, you twit. Did you skip every math course, ever?

You're right, I forgot he had his hands straight up in the air.

Thats not how stats work

Desperate.

Whites cant be shot more than blacks AND blacks are shot more than whites. You have to pick one. Both cant be true

Desperate.

Whites cant be shot more than blacks AND blacks are shot more than whites. You have to pick one. Both cant be true
It's clear you didn't even pass 5th grade math. Inner city schooling? I told you I can't dumb it down any further.

1/3rd of black suspects killed by cops were unarmed. That number is next to zero for whites.

Being unarmed does not mean you aren't a threat or that you are complying with officers.

So what was this man doing? Threatening to spit on them? Whistle? Pee in front of them?

terence-crutcher-1000x532.jpg

I HOPE LORETTA LYNCH GETS THIS SILLY BITCH GIRL THROWN IN PRISON FOR 30 YEARS.

Wow! I couldn't really make out what he was doing when he was by the window of the vehicle, but I can't believe they just shot and killed him. That female police officer had just gotten there too.

Threatened by an unarmed black man whose car had broken down on his way home from community college. He had his hands up and they were standing 12 feet away from them. All four pussy officers in a row with their guns drawn.

I hope they all get indicted. I want to know all their names and I hope they have to change their identity and move to Nebraska and get jobs cleaning toilets for the rest of their useless lives.

There's two sources of video for this incident. The DOJ is already involved. Fucking cops in this country are either too stupid to breathe or they are jonesin' for a race war.

There's two sources of video for this incident. The DOJ is already involved. Fucking cops in this country are either too stupid to breathe or they are jonesin' for a race war.
The DOJ is politicized and there involvement has nothing to do with the facts. And both videos showed the suspect not complying with police commands and moving into a position where he could threaten officers. Ultimately all officers will be absolved of wrongdoing just like Freddy Grey, another front on the Left's war on cops that resulted in your defeat.

Threatened by an unarmed black man whose car had broken down on his way home from community college. He had his hands up and they were standing 12 feet away from them. All four pussy officers in a row with their guns drawn.

I hope they all get indicted. I want to know all their names and I hope they have to change their identity and move to Nebraska and get jobs cleaning toilets for the rest of their useless lives.
Like a fowler caught in his own net, I hope you blunder into your own curse.

Today while driving to another city to get equipment from a job, I saw a cop break 6 traffic laws.....only 6, why should they have to follow laws that they give out fines when non-cops do it?

Let's all warm up and repeat after me. They feared for their lives.

The video doesnt show the whole story.

They weren't indicted so that means it is all good.

Forum List

Back