🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Terence Crutcher police shooting: Justice Department investigating - CNN.com

(CNN)On August 16, Oklahoma twins Terence and Tiffany Crutcher celebrated their 40th birthday. Terence, a God-loving father who sang at church every week, had enrolled at a community college in Tulsa, where he hoped to earn a degree.

"I'm going to show you," Terence recently texted his sister. "I'm going to make you all proud."
He never was able to follow through on that promise.

On the night of September 16, exactly one month later, Crutcher's SUV broke down, according to his family.
After police responded to a 911 call about the vehicle, the black man found himself raising his hands high above his head. Moments later, Officer Betty Shelby fatally shot Crutcher. He was later found to be unarmed, according to authorities.

160919230109-tulsa-shooting-2-exlarge-169.jpg

Circling above the scene, one police officer in the helicopter can be heard referring to Crutcher as a "bad dude," according to audio from police footage.

"I'm going to tell you right here now: There was no gun on the suspect or in the suspect's vehicle," Jordan said.

-----------

Seems before he was shot, he was tasered. Guess the taser wasn't enough. It wasn't a police chase. His SUV broke down and was blocking road.

Can't wait to see how Trump Republicans spin this.

watch whole video. don't cherry pick your stories. Perp was reaching car door or under his t-shirt. There have already been threads on this. don't upset me again.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to ignore Police commands to stop and reach into a vehicle? I don't understand what people are thinking.

If the Police tell you to stop and get on the ground...don't reach in your pocket or under your shirt and don't reach for something in your vehicle where they can't see what you're doing. If you do so then there is a really good chance that you're going to get shot.

The police report that he was reaching into his car. None of the videos I've seen provide a good line of site to the victim. We can't know with the information we have.

Did you hear the helicopter pilot from a birds eye view determine that this guy with his hands up "looks like a bad dude" and "could be on something"?

Now how in the world did he make that determination from that height? I wonder what characteristic or trait did he see to make the judgement he "looked bad"? Did he exhibit some behavior akin to a junkie? Or was all that determined based on some other visual cue?

You get what I'm saying. His skin color made him look bad. His skin color from the eyes of the pilot made him suspicious. And the cop on the ground shot him based on that suspicious skin. Paid Vacation....Get ready for the "no wrongdoing" and "lets move on" talks.

You know the drill. They are about to go through with Terrance Crutcher. They are about to go through his school records, background, library records etc to justify and smear this dude in the media. Then the cop will walk and they'll tell Kappernick to stop being a dick and cant we all move on.

Meanwhile my son is about 6 years away from being in their cross hairs....calm down they say.

Watch whole video. Perp was reaching car door or under his t-shirt or inside car. There have already been threads on this. don't upset me again.

Don't walk away from Cops. don't leave your car middle of the lane.....get it off the road. What kind of suicidal crazy MoFo was this? stop it dean, just stop it.

another college student........ummm......college is finished by age 22. move on.

Even the terrorist in NY was taken alive after setting off a fucking bomb. Not this guy tho, the nerve to break down in the view of paranoid ass cops right?

Did you hear the helicopter pilot from a birds eye view determine that this guy with his hands up "looks like a bad dude" and "could be on something"?

Now how in the world did he make that determination from that height? I wonder what characteristic or trait did he see to make the judgement he "looked bad"? Did he exhibit some behavior akin to a junkie? Or was all that determined based on some other visual cue?

You get what I'm saying. His skin color made him look bad. His skin color from the eyes of the pilot made him suspicious. And the cop on the ground shot him based on that suspicious skin. Paid Vacation....Get ready for the "no wrongdoing" and "lets move on" talks.
ok but it looked like he was reaching in the car.. Do you know of any other videos with a different angle?

Watch whole video. Perp was reaching car door or under his t-shirt or inside car. There have already been threads on this. don't upset me again.

Don't walk away from Cops. don't leave your car middle of the lane.....get it off the road. What kind of suicidal crazy MoFo was this? stop it dean, just stop it.

another college student........ummm......college is finished by age 22. move on.

But you never said what crime he committed. His hands were up walking is not a danger. And pretending that he was suicidal because a cop shot him is the dumbest shit ever. If I punched your eye socket and called you a headbutter you'd see

ok but it looked like he was reaching in the car.. Do you know of any other videos with a different angle?

And what does that mean? Shoot away...

No matter what angle you show the excuses will be the same. Its no audio but everyone already knows that it was the victims fault.

how? Well, they dont know except they use the video while at the same time claiming the video isnt clear...but its clear enough to see he deserved it.

Gotcha!

And what does that mean? Shoot away...

No matter what angle you show the excuses will be the same. Its no audio but everyone already knows that it was the victims fault.

how? Well, they dont know except they use the video while at the same time claiming the video isnt clear...but its clear enough to see he deserved it.

Gotcha!
Dude, he was probably ignoring the cops and he reached in the truck. WTF would they think?
How many attacks on police since Friday night?

Forum List

Back