🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

And what does that mean? Shoot away...

No matter what angle you show the excuses will be the same. Its no audio but everyone already knows that it was the victims fault.

how? Well, they dont know except they use the video while at the same time claiming the video isnt clear...but its clear enough to see he deserved it.

Gotcha!
Dude, he was probably ignoring the cops and he reached in the truck. WTF would they think?
How many attacks on police since Friday night?

In your world is there any scenario that exists where it couldve been a bad shot. I understand your use of the word probably since you dont know but you've determined that he probably did something to deserve it.

Of course you dont know that but hey...It had to be his fault maybe....They had no choice, probably.
Im not jumping to conclusions. That's why I asked if you knew of another video.
Your closed minded, racist ass wouldn't care if he shot first, probably.. :lol:

You're right, saying he was probably ignoring orders isnt jumping to conclusions at all.
It seemed kind of obvious, didn't it? Not that its worth getting shot over. But reaching in the vehicle is.
I am anxious for the cops body camera footage.

Oh so now you are jumping to conclusions then? Or is it both?

. He got shot because he refused Police commands to stop

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Not all cops are innocent. Just ignorant rhetoric.
People like you are why cops are getting attacked and cops are more worried about black people.
"hands up don't shoot"
Even AFTER that got proved to be a lie
Lol stop being such a dumbfuck

Looks good to me. Unless the cops were saying get in your car now sir. Blocking the lanes and walking up to your car, then reaching for the door, bad move. Obviously he wasn't just pulled over given the nature of how he was parked.

I don't understand why people cant just listen. And if they are violated, sue the fuck out of them.
Is being a complete fucking moron worth it?

Perp was reaching car door or under his t-shirt.

And what makes you say that?
He believed the perp to have more than two hands...

The problem is that old yeller isn't taking his own advice. He's referring to what is a barely distinguishable gesture from the helicopter video, and making an assumption about it. But if he bothered to watch the second video on the link, showing the dashcam footage with audio, he wouldn't sound like such a fucking dunce. The gesture he thinks he sees is the man's arm falling to the side in reaction to being shot by police. The second video very clearly shows the man being shot while his hands are up and on the vehicle.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.

As usual, we all need to wait for the evidence.
The only thing that looked for sure was that he was disobeying orders.

I don't understand why people cant just listen. And if they are violated, sue the fuck out of them.

What secret evidence are you reviewing that shows you he wasnt listening? And if you dont have any evidence then why are you assuming the black always deserves it despite no evidence?

The guys crime . Having a stalled car .

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

Terence Crutcher, 40, was shot and killed Friday after officers responding to an unrelated call spotted his vehicle stalled in the middle of the roadway, Tulsa World reports. The police department earlier said Crutcher refused orders to put up his hands, but the footage appears to show him walking toward his vehicle with his hands above his head.

I hope they have a better angle than the ones in your link. In the two I saw of the shooting, one the airborne picture was on the wrong side of the car when the shooting happened and the second you couldn't see him at all.

If it was a dirty shoot, put the cop(s) responsible in jail. If clean, pat them on the shoulder. That's the consistent message I hear from the right. Your side, wheelchair boy, just wants to hang them now

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Another race baiting skank posts a lie. Good riddance to the scum killed.

Timmy, Lassie wants to sodomize you in the well again.

Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

So asking for what video you're looking at to determine he was disobeying orders is over the top? Video always seems to be enough except when it comes to cops.

Shit, you guys dont even have video of disobeying but you know the excuses so well you've tee'd them up on their behalf. Not even the cops claimed it and neither does the video show it.

The guys crime . Having a stalled car .

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

Terence Crutcher, 40, was shot and killed Friday after officers responding to an unrelated call spotted his vehicle stalled in the middle of the roadway, Tulsa World reports. The police department earlier said Crutcher refused orders to put up his hands, but the footage appears to show him walking toward his vehicle with his hands above his head.
Based on all the prior data regarding the presses predisposition to try to sell advertising and copy by sensationalizing everything, I say BULLSHIT to this whole damned story.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

What secret evidence are you reviewing that shows you he wasnt listening? And if you dont have any evidence then why are you assuming the black always deserves it despite no evidence?
It was pretty obvious. Unless he was doing what he was told and that pissed off the other cops so they rush over there.. lol

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling. Who knows what under that T-shirt or reaching in the car? I'm not going to keep watching it over and over. When they say...stop...you stop.

Forum List

Back