🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Threatened by an unarmed black man whose car had broken down on his way home from community college. He had his hands up and they were standing 12 feet away from them. All four pussy officers in a row with their guns drawn.

I hope they all get indicted. I want to know all their names and I hope they have to change their identity and move to Nebraska and get jobs cleaning toilets for the rest of their useless lives.
who breaks down in the middle of the road, with a helo on scene. Obviously there was much more prior to the video. Loud mouth trouble makers like you are the type that get jammed up with cops, that's why you fear them. You think you can bully people around with your blow hole.

The cops can't know if he was unarmed if they were not able to determine that with him moving the wrong way. He had a lot of time to grow a brain but went full retard instead. You can't wait until somebody is sending bullets your way.

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling.

:wtf:

If you're seriously going to make such a claim, then you're an even bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. Did you actually watch the dashcam video? Shot fired at 17 seconds. The shot is heard and blowback smoke is seen before his arm falls. If you're going to deny that, then you're detached from reality.

The guys crime . Having a stalled car .

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

Terence Crutcher, 40, was shot and killed Friday after officers responding to an unrelated call spotted his vehicle stalled in the middle of the roadway, Tulsa World reports. The police department earlier said Crutcher refused orders to put up his hands, but the footage appears to show him walking toward his vehicle with his hands above his head.

From the video it appears he is not stepping away from his car, but rather maybe reaching into the car. I assume the cops were telling him to put his hands up and step away from the car. I am not sure what you are seeing.

I don't understand why people cant just listen. And if they are violated, sue the fuck out of them.
Is being a complete fucking moron worth it?

What secret evidence are you reviewing that shows you he wasnt listening? And if you dont have any evidence then why are you assuming the black always deserves it despite no evidence?
It was pretty obvious. Unless he was doing what he was told and that pissed off the other cops so they rush over there.. lol

Its only obvious if you ignore the video showing you're assuming your ass off

The only thing that looked for sure was that he was disobeying orders.

And how do you surmise that?
it looked like one cop was yelling at him as he walked away. Then the other cops came over. Unless it pissed the other cops off he was doing what he was told.. which I seriously doubt.

Watch the dashcam video. One cop had the gun trained on him, while the others were just arriving. No yelling.

I watched both videos and I don't see how anyone can say that for sure. I hope that there will be a police body cam released soon. That might clear things up.
As the site mentions, police do not allow suspects to return to their vehicle. This means that the man was repeatedly being ordered to stop(The helicopter noted that as well). So, what we know for certain is that he was disobeying officers who already had guns pointed at him, so he's not off to a good start.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

I don't understand why people cant just listen. And if they are violated, sue the fuck out of them.
Is being a complete fucking moron worth it?

What secret evidence are you reviewing that shows you he wasnt listening? And if you dont have any evidence then why are you assuming the black always deserves it despite no evidence?
It was pretty obvious. Unless he was doing what he was told and that pissed off the other cops so they rush over there.. lol

Its only obvious if you ignore the video showing you're assuming your ass off
fair enough. Its just my opinion.
Buy you aren't one to talk about assuming, homie..

The only thing that looked for sure was that he was disobeying orders.

And how do you surmise that?
it looked like one cop was yelling at him as he walked away. Then the other cops came over. Unless it pissed the other cops off he was doing what he was told.. which I seriously doubt.

Watch the dashcam video. One cop had the gun trained on him, while the others were just arriving. No yelling.
I didn't hear any sound..
"others just arriving" good point.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
Because then we'd have Liberals complaining about 'white cops tackling an unarmed black man.'

What, do you hate America or something? Just shut up and let the cops do whatever they want. They know what's best for ya. ;)

Tulsa PD kills unarmed black man wh his hands up.

This sure happens a lot under the Obama administration, doesn't it?

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?
that was completely justified.

All of it is...all the time. Because black people arent afforded one chance...let alone 2
No it isn't. Why are you such an idiot?

Name one that wasnt.

Now is when you call me more names. You've already said you werent assuming then assumed he was disobeying orders. So why not go full retard since you can hear pictures

. He got shot because he refused Police commands to stop

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

So asking for what video you're looking at to determine he was disobeying orders is over the top? Video always seems to be enough except when it comes to cops.

Shit, you guys dont even have video of disobeying but you know the excuses so well you've tee'd them up on their behalf. Not even the cops claimed it and neither does the video show it.
I watched the video and someone on it said he wasn't following commands. I'm not trying to find excuses for the cops. It sucks. But if it can be prevented, are you gonna listen or no?

Forum List

Back