🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

So suddenly we should wait till we have all the facts before we draw conclusions...

...wasn't it just the other day that Trump got profusely praised for jumping to a conclusion without all the facts?

Why the sudden change of standards...

...hmmmm...let me guess...

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.
I'm no expert, but the guy didn't look like he was on PCP. They're usually more erratic; he wouldn't have been calmly walking back to his car with his hands in the air.
Sorry about your PCP experience. I know some cops who've dealt with it and I know it is unbelievable.

If you're seriously going to make such a claim, then you're an even bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. Did you actually watch the dashcam video? Shot fired at 17 seconds. The shot is heard and blowback smoke is seen before his arm falls. If you're going to deny that, then you're detached from reality.

I did (again). He got shot for reaching? Your not allowed to go back and get into your car....again please obey the officers. Ain't nobody got time to play around.

I also heard a car door slam around that time? Should the Police all just wait around until perp feels a bit more co-operative? perp needs to go have a smoke? have some dope?

Police don't just gun down innocents. don't put yourself in that spot.

Well, this dumb fuck is on ignore for blatantly denying reality.

The guy was obviously fucked up in the head. His car broke down so what did he do, park dead in the middle of the street? Yea, that right there would throw up red flags if I was a cop. Move ya fucking car to side of the road ya stupid nigga. This was a 2 lane road, speed limit about 55mph. From 10mph or less you can drift off the side of the road and out of the way. Instead he parks in the middle of the road. He wanted attention, and he got it, and 1200 feet per second.

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

So asking for what video you're looking at to determine he was disobeying orders is over the top? Video always seems to be enough except when it comes to cops.

Shit, you guys dont even have video of disobeying but you know the excuses so well you've tee'd them up on their behalf. Not even the cops claimed it and neither does the video show it.
I watched the video and someone on it said he wasn't following commands. I'm not trying to find excuses for the cops. It sucks. But if it can be prevented, are you gonna listen or no?

Someone on the video (the pilot) said he looked like a bad dude and probably on something too.

Do you know what he used or saw to determine that a person with their hands up looked bad and on drugs? What could he see from that distance? His eyes?
Being a big black guy didn't help, but WAS he drunk? Or high?

I watched both videos and I don't see how anyone can say that for sure. I hope that there will be a police body cam released soon. That might clear things up.
As the site mentions, police do not allow suspects to return to their vehicle. This means that the man was repeatedly being ordered to stop(The helicopter noted that as well). So, what we know for certain is that he was disobeying officers who already had guns pointed at him, so he's not off to a good start.
The site also noted that the video was trimmed up to the point that cops already had their guns out and pointed at him, so we have no idea what happened up to that point to cause the police to pull out their guns in the first place.
Why do you suppose that was? To make is impossible to actually tell what caused this?
Because the video was released on CNN, and what they want us to know is that a white guy shot a black guy, not why it happened.

The guy was obviously fucked up in the head. His car broke down so what did he do, park dead in the middle of the street? Yea, that right there would throw up red flags if I was a cop. Move ya fucking car to side of the road ya stupid nigga.

Yeah. Get in your broke down car and move it. What's so unreasonable about that?

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.
I'm no expert, but the guy didn't look like he was on PCP. They're usually more erratic; he wouldn't have been calmly walking back to his car with his hands in the air.
Sorry about your PCP experience. I know some cops who've dealt with it and I know it is unbelievable.

Someone on PCP just looks a little "dazed", Old...hard to tell until the you know what hits the fan. Trust me though, someone who's on that stuff is not someone you want to have a confrontation with because they literally don't seem to feel pain and are crazy strong.

Just remember even the terrorist was brought in alive and he blew shit up AND had a gun fight with the cops

The guy was obviously fucked up in the head. His car broke down so what did he do, park dead in the middle of the street? Yea, that right there would throw up red flags if I was a cop. Move ya fucking car to side of the road ya stupid nigga.

Yeah. Get in your broke down car and move it. What's so unreasonable about that?

Yea, when the engine dies drive the car off the side of the road. Don't park in the middle of the highway. Even the dumbest niggas know that.

The guy was obviously fucked up in the head. His car broke down so what did he do, park dead in the middle of the street? Yea, that right there would throw up red flags if I was a cop. Move ya fucking car to side of the road ya stupid nigga. This was a 2 lane road, speed limit about 55mph. From 10mph or less you can drift off the side of the road and out of the way. Instead he parks in the middle of the road. He wanted attention, and he got it, and 1200 feet per second.

No lights on? No flashers? Oh, I need to take a leak....this looks like good spot. har har har.......get off my back "pigs", I got to get out of here. so sorry to disturb all 5 of you and the helicopter cost too.

14364787_10154577314797460_7233524341445397099_n.jpg

Yea, when the engine dies drive the car off the side of the road. Don't park in the middle of the highway. Even the dumbest niggas know that.

And another one goes to ignore. This time for extreme racism.

I'm really curious about this. You got a black man acting suspiciously, as I have pointed out. He disobeys a cops orders and reaches into his car. Gets shot.

Why do liberals keep calling him an "unarmed black man?" Since when is being armed a requirement for a cop to use deadly force? There are many people who are trained to kill with their bare hands. And this huge black dude who weighed 3 times more than the little cop lady did could have killed her in 5 seconds without a gun. Same thing with Travvy martin, was unarmed, but was obviously a threat to life and was extinguished nicely.

I don't know facts other than what I've stated above but from what I can see, his actions were VERY questionable.

Funny, I've had a few run ins with cops. I keep getting stopped by this one cop in the little podunk town I live in. He walks up to my car, I smile, keep my hands in plain sight and follow orders to the letter followed by yes sir officer or no sir officer. I've yet to have a cop pull anything on me but a ticket book.

Last edited:

And another one goes to ignore. This time for extreme racism.

then you won't see this. your loss.
tumblr_m7u9j4im9N1qkuabbo1_500.gif

You got a black man acting suspiciously, as I have pointed out. He disobeys a cops orders and reaches into his car. Gets shot.

By being suspicious you mean being black...or did you forget to list the suspicious behavior?

Since there is no audio where are you getting he disobeyed orders? From the shooter?

Forum List

Back