🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

I watched both videos and I don't see how anyone can say that for sure. I hope that there will be a police body cam released soon. That might clear things up.
As the site mentions, police do not allow suspects to return to their vehicle. This means that the man was repeatedly being ordered to stop(The helicopter noted that as well). So, what we know for certain is that he was disobeying officers who already had guns pointed at him, so he's not off to a good start.
The site also noted that the video was trimmed up to the point that cops already had their guns out and pointed at him, so we have no idea what happened up to that point to cause the police to pull out their guns in the first place.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?
that was completely justified.

All of it is...all the time. Because black people arent afforded one chance...let alone 2
No it isn't. Why are you such an idiot?

Name one that wasnt.

Now is when you call me more names. You've already said you werent assuming then assumed he was disobeying orders. So why not go full retard since you can hear pictures
some dude a couple months ago.. Idk man, I don't keep a list.
There was a kid here in TN that got shot IN the car driving away. Few years ago. You probably didn't hear about it. Black sheriff and white teenager.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

All of it is...all the time. Because black people arent afforded one chance...let alone 2

Name one that wasnt.

Now is when you call me more names. You've already said you werent assuming then assumed he was disobeying orders. So why not go full retard since you can hear pictures
There was a kid here in TN that got shot IN the car driving away. Few years ago. You probably didn't hear about it. Black sheriff and white teenager.

And there you go.

I ask for just one that wasnt justified and your response is "IDK some guy". You proved my point...you cant remember one case that it was unjustified just like I said

. He got shot because he refused Police commands to stop

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

So asking for what video you're looking at to determine he was disobeying orders is over the top? Video always seems to be enough except when it comes to cops.

Shit, you guys dont even have video of disobeying but you know the excuses so well you've tee'd them up on their behalf. Not even the cops claimed it and neither does the video show it.
I watched the video and someone on it said he wasn't following commands. I'm not trying to find excuses for the cops. It sucks. But if it can be prevented, are you gonna listen or no?

Someone on the video (the pilot) said he looked like a bad dude and probably on something too.

Do you know what he used or saw to determine that a person with their hands up looked bad and on drugs? What could he see from that distance? His eyes?

someone just said they heard them saying he wasn't following orders.
IDK man...
Sad, regardless.

The guys in the helicopter were speculating about what was going on, that's all.

Maybe the problem is that women aren't fit to be cops. They get spooked easily around large men, and are too quick on the draw.

Name one that wasnt.

And there you go.

I ask for just one that wasnt justified and your response is "IDK some guy". You proved my point...you cant remember one case that it was unjustified just like I said
So I assume you know EVERY persons name that has been shot by a cop?
Didn't think so..
You need to quit. You are trying to justify your hackery and it aint workin lol

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.

Name one that wasnt.

And there you go.

Didn't think so..

This is about your inability to name ONE instance where the cops were not justified. You can try to make this about me all you want but it wont work.

I gave you a wide open question and you failed. Your fault

If you're seriously going to make such a claim, then you're an even bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. Did you actually watch the dashcam video? Shot fired at 17 seconds. The shot is heard and blowback smoke is seen before his arm falls. If you're going to deny that, then you're detached from reality.

I did (again). He got shot for reaching? Your not allowed to go back and get into your car....again please obey the officers. Ain't nobody got time to play around.

I also heard a car door slam around that time? Should the Police all just wait around until perp feels a bit more co-operative? perp needs to go have a smoke? have some dope?

Police don't just gun down innocents. don't put yourself in that spot.

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.
Gouging out one of his eyes would have slowed him down a bit, and go for the other one if it didnt.

Fuck these shit bags.,

Name one that wasnt.

And there you go.

Didn't think so..

This is about your inability to name ONE instance where the cops were not justified. You can try to make this about me all you want but it wont work.

I gave you a wide open question and you failed. Your fault
omg lol

. He got shot because he refused Police commands to stop

Are you guys all looking at the same secret video that white boys share with each other to find every cop innocent?
Stop it, CC! I understand why you're so upset, but make sure your son understands that when dealing with a cop, DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. No questions, no argument. Okay? This guy should NOT be dead and if he were a white guy ignoring cops' commands, he'd probably be home with a few bruises having a beer. You're right about that.
But it wasn't a cold blooded shooting. He made them jittery and they've been getting shot quite a bit, too, around the country. Don't make armed cops nervous these days. SAY YES SIR.

So asking for what video you're looking at to determine he was disobeying orders is over the top? Video always seems to be enough except when it comes to cops.

Shit, you guys dont even have video of disobeying but you know the excuses so well you've tee'd them up on their behalf. Not even the cops claimed it and neither does the video show it.
I watched the video and someone on it said he wasn't following commands. I'm not trying to find excuses for the cops. It sucks. But if it can be prevented, are you gonna listen or no?

Someone on the video (the pilot) said he looked like a bad dude and probably on something too.

Do you know what he used or saw to determine that a person with their hands up looked bad and on drugs? What could he see from that distance? His eyes?
Being a big black guy didn't help, but WAS he drunk? Or high?

I watched both videos and I don't see how anyone can say that for sure. I hope that there will be a police body cam released soon. That might clear things up.
As the site mentions, police do not allow suspects to return to their vehicle. This means that the man was repeatedly being ordered to stop(The helicopter noted that as well). So, what we know for certain is that he was disobeying officers who already had guns pointed at him, so he's not off to a good start.
The site also noted that the video was trimmed up to the point that cops already had their guns out and pointed at him, so we have no idea what happened up to that point to cause the police to pull out their guns in the first place.
Why do you suppose that was? To make is impossible to actually tell what caused this?

Gouging out one of his eyes would have slowed him down a bit, and go for the other one if it didnt.

Fuck these shit bags.,

Gotta be honest with you, Jim...someone on PCP isn't going to stop no matter what you do to them. The guy we struggled with was maybe 140 lbs soaking wet and it was like getting put in a burlap sack with a wolverine! The guy in Tulsa went 250 lbs. If he was high on PCP it would be like trying to "tackle" the Hulk!

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
GED primer...

One Negro. Two or more Negroes.

Negro's: I will ask if it's the Negro's axe...

Other than that, you might also want to remind the male Negroes spending too much time fucking Becky that another group that considers them target practice is other male Negroes. After all, black lives don't matter squat to male Negroes and I'm sure they'll appreciate being made aware of it.

Being a big black guy didn't help, but WAS he drunk? Or high?

Why do you suppose that was? To make is impossible to actually tell what caused this?

I know that he was arrested about a year earlier on a DUI charge and judging from the way his SUV is parked in the middle of the road it's more likely than not that he was messed up.

Forum List

Back