🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.
I'm no expert, but the guy didn't look like he was on PCP. They're usually more erratic; he wouldn't have been calmly walking back to his car with his hands in the air.
Sorry about your PCP experience. I know some cops who've dealt with it and I know it is unbelievable.

Someone on PCP just looks a little "dazed", Old...hard to tell until the you know what hits the fan. Trust me though, someone who's on that stuff is not someone you want to have a confrontation with because they literally don't seem to feel pain and are crazy strong.
Killing the guy instead of tackling him, regardless, isn't actually supposed to be an option, though.

14364787_10154577314797460_7233524341445397099_n.jpg

Please don't mistake a reason for an excuse.

By being suspicious you mean being black...or did you forget to list the suspicious behavior?

Since there is no audio where are you getting he disobeyed orders? From the shooter?

Suspicious behavior has been listed in many posts. But you rush off to blame Cops and must have missed it.

Yeah and everytime you're asked you point somewhere else. Where? When? What post? What was the gist? Summary?

If they suspected him of being on PCP, Old...I can tell you from personal experience why they didn't want to tackle him. Myself, a very large doorman and two police officers attempted to subdue one much smaller guy who was on PCP and it was brutal. This little guy literally beat the hell out of all four of us...it was like he had super human strength. The only way we managed to finally get him in cuffs is the doorman tackled him off the landing we were fighting on...down about three feet onto a sidewalk and knocked the wind out of him long enough for one of the cops to slap cuffs on him. When I was called to court to testify against the guy the jury was looking at the police, myself and the doorman...and then at the little guy and you could see it in their faces that they couldn't believe that we'd have a problem overwhelming him physically. It was rather embarrassing actually.
I'm no expert, but the guy didn't look like he was on PCP. They're usually more erratic; he wouldn't have been calmly walking back to his car with his hands in the air.
Sorry about your PCP experience. I know some cops who've dealt with it and I know it is unbelievable.

Someone on PCP just looks a little "dazed", Old...hard to tell until the you know what hits the fan. Trust me though, someone who's on that stuff is not someone you want to have a confrontation with because they literally don't seem to feel pain and are crazy strong.
Killing the guy instead of tackling him, regardless, isn't actually supposed to be an option, though.
A criminal living who's a danger to the people who are with you, and various other randoms he may cross before being stopped shouldn't be an option. For all those officers knew, they could have been the only thing stopping a killing spree. It's not like she woke up this morning and said "I'm going to shoot some random guy today!". I highly doubt any Police Officer WANTS to shoot someone, but sometimes they have to, and other times it's hard to identify WHEN you have to apply deadly force, yet not doing so could cost OTHER lives.

A criminal living who's a danger to the people who are with you, and various other randoms he may cross before being stopped shouldn't be an option. For all those officers knew, they could have been the only thing stopping a killing spree. It's not like she woke up this morning and said "I'm going to shoot some random guy today!". I highly doubt any Police Officer WANTS to shoot someone, but sometimes they have to, and other times it's hard to identify WHEN you have to apply deadly force, yet not doing so could cost OTHER lives.
He was only a danger in their minds. Nothing the guy did indicated he was a danger except that he was big, black, and not doing what they said.
As a teacher, I can tell you that when you lose control of your class, it is the scariest button to push. Now, I realize that a student telling you that you can fuck yourself and deciding to be boss of your classroom, instead of leaving as instructed, is NOT life threatening. However, the instinct to retain authority is the same, I'd bet anything. Escalation is the immediate reaction.

First you gotta teach 18 years old marijuana intoxicated hulking black males not to try to grab a policeman's gun, or 13 year old black males not to point a realistic looking B-B gun at a policeman a few weeks after 5 officers were shot to death in the line of duty in Dallas.
per wikipedia: Average white IQ; 99: Average Asian IQ; 105: Average black IQ; 85:
Evolution is still at work.

He was only a danger in their minds. Nothing the guy did indicated he was a danger except that he was big, black, and not doing what they said.
As a teacher, I can tell you that when you lose control of your class, it is the scariest button to push. Now, I realize that a student telling you that you can fuck yourself and deciding to be boss of your classroom, instead of leaving as instructed, is NOT life threatening. However, the instinct to retain authority is the same, I'd bet anything. Escalation is the immediate reaction.
I disagree entirely. There's a reason police aren't supposed to allow the perpetrator to get into their car, or go near their car. They can pull out a weapon, they can hop in and drive off, they can hide in there and prolong the encounter, they could be reaching for drugs or hiding evidence. They have no way of knowing what's in there, and that makes reaching for something within a very real threat. The most dangerous thing about a criminal isn't always what you DO know about them but what you DON'T know. The man has nobody to blame for his death but himself, because he did not follow the orders of Law Enforcement aiming guns at him. I'm not sure what he thought would happen, or if he was even thinking in the situation at all.

You got a black man acting suspiciously, as I have pointed out. He disobeys a cops orders and reaches into his car. Gets shot.

By being suspicious you mean being black...or did you forget to list the suspicious behavior?

Since there is no audio where are you getting he disobeyed orders? From the shooter?

I already discussed the suspicious behavior. Go read. Being black has nothing to do with it, only racists like you would bring race into it.

I disagree entirely. There's a reason police aren't supposed to allow the perpetrator to get into their car, or go near their car. They can pull out a weapon, they can hop in and drive off, they can hide in there and prolong the encounter, they could be reaching for drugs or hiding evidence. They have no way of knowing what's in there, and that makes reaching for something within a very real threat. The most dangerous thing about a criminal isn't always what you DO know about them but what you DON'T know. The man has nobody to blame for his death but himself, because he did not follow the orders of Law Enforcement aiming guns at him. I'm not sure what he thought would happen, or if he was even thinking in the situation at all.
There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.

You got a black man acting suspiciously, as I have pointed out. He disobeys a cops orders and reaches into his car. Gets shot.

I already discussed the suspicious behavior. Go read. Being black has nothing to do with it, only racists like you would bring race into it.

Oh you did? Where? What page? Quote?

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
The other cops didn't show up until he was at the car, but regardless, guess he should have stopped approaching the car against their orders, huh?

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.

Oh you did? Where? What page? Quote?

Post 204. Parking a "broken down" car in the middle of the road, not even still in his lane, without flashers on or anything. That is not something a sane person would do. That is suspeciious behavior by anyones definition who isn't "blacks do no wrong" about everything.

I've seen hundreds of cars broken down, and not ONE was in the middle of the street. They were ALL on the side of the road. And if, for some reason he was unable to move it (which I doubt) why not put hazards on? I mean he just came to a dead stop in the middle of a two lane highway. That is NOT normal.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except of course this man wasn't guilty of doing any of that. His car broke down.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.

The windows on the car were up.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

WTF? Cops assume every person is armed and therefore shoot them instead of otherwise restraining them? I know for a fact that is absolute bullshit.

The video is inconclusive and from what I have heard, been shortened.

I have a few questions though:

1) Why was SUV in midddle of the road?
2) Why was there LE chopper?
3) Why so much backup?
4) Why did it escalate?

They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?

Forum List

Back