🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.

The windows on the car were up.

You don't know that.

In fact, if you look at the chopper video, when the cop says "shots fired", the camera closes in on the victim and you can clearly see the window down.

Last edited:
Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.
WTF? Cops assume every person is armed and therefore shoot them instead of otherwise restraining them? I know for a fact that is absolute bullshit.

I know for a fact that most of what you claim to be bull shit is just truth that obstructs your left wing nutter world view.

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

WTF? Cops assume every person is armed and therefore shoot them instead of otherwise restraining them? I know for a fact that is absolute bullshit.
Assuming nobody is armed is how we end up with more dead cops. This kind of thing is why you don't disobey police, especially with guns pointed at you. On the upside, THIS is how you cure stupidity.

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.

Resisting arrest doesn't warrant getting killed.

White conservatives know no bounds when defending the killing of unarmed black men and children.

Then they wonder why people don't trust the police.

No but is resisting arrest a good idea? Does it tend to deescalate a confrontation between police and a suspect? So are you admitting that he resisted?

Oh now he's an "unarmed black man with children".

Oh man, next thing I know I'm going to find out he was an "unarmed black man with children, two seats reserved in the nearest church and that he started a movement to paint everyones cars with flowers and butterflies"

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

Unless you look like you're reaching for something, in which case, it warrants getting killed. It's his own fault for resisting arrest and not following instructions.

White conservatives know no bounds when defending the killing of unarmed black men and children.

Do you realize how many people are killed by "unarmed people" every year?

They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.

So you're one of those people who thinks it isn't okay for Police to defend themselves until another Officer gets gunned down at the scene.

Unless you look like you're reaching for something, in which case, it warrants getting killed. It's his own fault for resisting arrest and not following instructions.

He wasn't under arrest.

No, we care about truth and justice, law and order. When a cop kills for no reason as happened in South Carolina a while back, we all agreed that the cop needed to go to jail. Your racism and hatred have your mind addled.

nobody says you have to "trust them"......just obey and everybody goes downtown.

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

He was neither a criminal nor a suspected criminal. His car broke down.

They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
Yes, it could have been handled differently, but the perpetrator decided not to follow the instructions of the police who were AIMING GUNS AT HIM, continued WALKING TOWARDS HIS CAR AGAINST THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, and decided it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something. Do you think it could have been proven at the time that he had no concealed weapon and wasn't on drugs? He has nobody to blame but himself, because he chose not to listen to the Police. You ALWAYS listen to the police, if you don't, you're accepting any and all possible consequences for your actions.

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;

He was neither a criminal nor a suspected criminal. His car broke down.

More bull shit from you.

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

I guess everyone is resisting then because even with his hands up....while black...is resisting
Figures you'd side with violent criminals.

This man was neither violent nor a criminal.
That's the exact attitude and stereotyping that causes officers to shoot.

Forum List

Back