🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
tumblr_lr0m9nOPDA1qmizkgo1_500.gif

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.

A taser was used, but for some reason one cop used a real gun.

Tasers can be ineffective if the guy is the size of Godzilla.
There were 4 cops in bullet-proof vest with guns trained on nonviolent unarmed man & 2 more in helicopter circling when shots were fired. No way the cops feared for their life. He had every reason to be afraid of them. There is no excuse for shooting him!

Last edited:

When you leave there will be one less racist. Good bye.

There were 4 cops with guns trained on nonviolent unarmed man & 2 more in helicopter circling when shots were fired. No way the cops feared for their life. He had every reason to be afraid of them. There is no excuse for shooting him!

So the cops up in the heli could help out if the guy went ape shit on the cops on the ground? LOL

There were 4 cops with guns trained on nonviolent unarmed man & 2 more in helicopter circling when shots were fired. No way the cops feared for their life. He had every reason to be afraid of them. There is no excuse for shooting him!

Why do you think all those cops were there? Something happened, there is done part of the story we do not have yet. You cannot jump to conclusions about this incident.

woulda, coulda, shouda.....try and deal with reality...oh my bad i forgot ...libtards never can do that.

No only the negro lost...........he presented a threat and it was dealt with....case closed. dont hurry back...we need people on here with some ability to think....wring your wrists on your on time.

Wrong. All the cops got to go home.

Why do you think all those cops were there? Something happened, there is done part of the story we do not have yet. You cannot jump to conclusions about this incident.

Yes...we are missing the audio....the guy refused to co-operate and presented a threat....cops like to go home at night...cannot be blamed for giving a guy acting suspiciously the benefit of the doubt...the first cop that shot used a taser that might have caused the female to twitch her trigger finger.

Yes...we are missing the audio....the guy refused to co-operate and presented a threat....cops like to go home at night...cannot be blamed for giving a guy acting suspiciously the benefit of the doubt...the first cop that shot used a taser that might have caused the female to twitch her trigger finger.

Bullshit! Being Black is twice as risky as being a cop! Police have safe jobs & are not even on the list of 15 dangerous jobs in the USA. Based on census data and FBI crime statistics, black citizens were killed at a rate just shy of six per 100,000. That puts their murder rate at almost double that of the police.

I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.

The windows on the car were up.

You don't know that.

In fact, if you look at the chopper video, when the cop says "shots fired", the camera closes in on the victim and you can clearly see the window down.

I do know that.
Debate swirls around unarmed black man’s actions prior to fatal police shooting in Tulsa
A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

He was neither a criminal nor a suspected criminal. His car broke down.

More bull shit from you.

What was he suspected of?

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.

Resisting arrest doesn't warrant getting killed.
Unless you look like you're reaching for something, in which case, it warrants getting killed. It's his own fault for resisting arrest and not following instructions.

He wasn't under arrest.
You'll have to explain why multiple cops and a helicopter were showing up and guns were out, then.

It was officer Suzie's turn to pop her cherry.

This is where body cams would come in handy. Then we could see what the officer sees. They should all wear body cams, for OUR protection and theirs. It was really hard to determine just where his hands were when he was near the car. I'm still pretty shocked that they shot and killed him. I hear he was tazed first, but it seems as if he was tazed and then shot immediately afterward. Definitely on the fence on this one until more information comes out. Seems as if they could have done something else besides shoot him dead.

Since these police shootings have been happening with black people, I often wonder what I would feel like if I had a black son. Would I be more concerned about him when he went out for the night with his friends or something? I think that I would. I would tell him, no matter what, just cooperate to the best of your ability with the police. I don't care if you get arrested, but I want you to come home.

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.

Unless you look like you're reaching for something, in which case, it warrants getting killed. It's his own fault for resisting arrest and not following instructions.

He wasn't under arrest.
You'll have to explain why multiple cops and a helicopter were showing up and guns were out, then.

In other words, you're a clueless lefty who just hates Police. Thanks for invalidating all of your future posts.

He wasn't under arrest.

In other words, you're a clueless lefty who just hates Police. Thanks for invalidating all of your future posts.

Neither clueless nor a cop hater.
Just setting the record straight for some of the dopier posters like yourself.

I hope one of them had a body camera that the police will release video from later. I'm willing to say the cops were wrong IF it turns out that they were. Right now, we just don't know enough.

Forum List

Back