🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Unless you look like you're reaching for something, in which case, it warrants getting killed. It's his own fault for resisting arrest and not following instructions.

He wasn't under arrest.
You'll have to explain why multiple cops and a helicopter were showing up and guns were out, then.

It was officer Suzie's turn to pop her cherry.
In other words, you're a clueless lefty who just hates Police. Thanks for invalidating all of your future posts.

Neither clueless nor a cop hater.
Just setting the record straight for some of the dopier posters like yourself.
Refusing to admit someone who disobeyed cops and reached for something unknown while at gunpoint is at fault for his own death is hardly setting the record straight. You're only blaming the police because it's how CNN reported, because you're incapable of independent thought. The real question here is if you're a paid shill or you're just that clueless.

Bullshit! Being Black is twice as risky as being a cop! Police have safe jobs & are not even on the list of 15 dangerous jobs in the USA. Based on census data and FBI crime statistics, black citizens were killed at a rate just shy of six per 100,000. That puts their murder rate at almost double that of the police.
Being black is dangerous in the inner city, but because of blacks. And your hazard figures are cherry picked, workers die from safety violations, often at their own hands. No one goes gunning for electricians.

Maybe the lady Cop will have to apologize for firing under duress?

a.) they let him go and drive off (uh....car broken, wink-wink, where was he going?)
b.) if he does drive off and runs into "your son" you'r gonna scream.
c.) if he drives off and runs into a tree, you'r gonna scream "could you not see? he was unfit to drive"
d.) if he gets in the car and starts doing God knows what with whatever? you'r gonna scream, "why did you not take him down"
e.) why run up my Tax dollars "5 Cops sitting around waiting on this guy to calm down"

I don't have the answers.........
if he would have behaved.....again he would be going ....... downtown.

They didn't know he had no gun until after he was shot. IF he was reaching into his car, against orders, it's a justified shooting. At this point, we just do not know. I hope the cop had a body camera.
WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?

Can you not read? I already answered that. They did not know he was unarmed until after he was shot.

The windows on the car were up.

You don't know that.

In fact, if you look at the chopper video, when the cop says "shots fired", the camera closes in on the victim and you can clearly see the window down.

I do know that.
Debate swirls around unarmed black man’s actions prior to fatal police shooting in Tulsa
A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Untrue. The video from the chopper clearly shows that it was down. No doubt about it.

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

He was neither a criminal nor a suspected criminal. His car broke down.

More bull shit from you.

What was he suspected of?

It's bull shit because you don't know that, you don't know anything about it.

This is where body cams would come in handy. Then we could see what the officer sees. They should all wear body cams, for OUR protection and theirs. It was really hard to determine just where his hands were when he was near the car. I'm still pretty shocked that they shot and killed him. I hear he was tazed first, but it seems as if he was tazed and then shot immediately afterward. Definitely on the fence on this one until more information comes out. Seems as if they could have done something else besides shoot him dead.

Since these police shootings have been happening with black people, I often wonder what I would feel like if I had a black son. Would I be more concerned about him when he went out for the night with his friends or something? I think that I would. I would tell him, no matter what, just cooperate to the best of your ability with the police. I don't care if you get arrested, but I want you to come home.

I'm hoping that one of those cops had one. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Bullshit! Being Black is twice as risky as being a cop! Police have safe jobs & are not even on the list of 15 dangerous jobs in the USA. Based on census data and FBI crime statistics, black citizens were killed at a rate just shy of six per 100,000. That puts their murder rate at almost double that of the police.
Being black is dangerous in the inner city, but because of blacks. And your hazard figures are cherry picked, workers die from safety violations, often at their own hands. No one goes gunning for electricians.
Bullcrap! - Taxi drivers are gunned down more than cops!

Threatened by an unarmed black man whose car had broken down on his way home from community college. He had his hands up and they were standing 12 feet away from them. All four pussy officers in a row with their guns drawn.

I hope they all get indicted. I want to know all their names and I hope they have to change their identity and move to Nebraska and get jobs cleaning toilets for the rest of their useless lives.
Like a fowler caught in his own net, I hope you blunder into your own curse.

I hope when the race war starts they burn your house down first.

Source?

Threatened by an unarmed black man whose car had broken down on his way home from community college. He had his hands up and they were standing 12 feet away from them. All four pussy officers in a row with their guns drawn.

I hope they all get indicted. I want to know all their names and I hope they have to change their identity and move to Nebraska and get jobs cleaning toilets for the rest of their useless lives.
Like a fowler caught in his own net, I hope you blunder into your own curse.

I hope when the race war starts they burn your house down first.
Damn, you're a mean bitch.

He wasn't under arrest.
You'll have to explain why multiple cops and a helicopter were showing up and guns were out, then.

In other words, you're a clueless lefty who just hates Police. Thanks for invalidating all of your future posts.

Refusing to admit someone who disobeyed cops and reached for something unknown while at gunpoint is at fault for his own death is hardly setting the record straight. You're only blaming the police because it's how CNN reported, because you're incapable of independent thought. The real question here is if you're a paid shill or you're just that clueless.

Sorry little girl. Two independnt videos showing his hands up when they tazed him, then the bitch (who is as stupid as you) shot him while he was down.

Reaching into the vehicle did.

The windows were up.

No, they were clearly down. Look at the chopper video. It clearly shows the driver side window down.

Look again at the blood down the side of the car including the window.

I looked again and I see something that might be blood on a window, but it could also be part of the driver seat. Then as I watched to the end of the video, the last angle seems to show the window up and no blood. As I have stated numerous times, these videos are inconclusive and I hope that there is a body can that we have t seen yet.

Sorry little girl. Two independnt videos showing his hands up when they tazed him, then the bitch (who is as stupid as you) shot him while he was down.

You are talking out of your ass. You have no way to know any of that. I've seen both videos and there is no way to tell if or when he was tazed, or when he was shot. It seems more likely that he was shot first, then he fell.

To the OP I'd just like to say, that if black males were not so involved in street crime, cops wouldn't be so jumpy around them.
Ask a cop in Chicago which race gives them the most problems on the street. You know the answer.

Source?

So when are you going to stand up for Taxi Drivers?

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. BLS numbers for 2013 show which occupations have the highest murder rate. Taxi drivers lead the list with 8 drivers murdered per 100,000 workers. Their murder rate is more than twice the 3.5 per 100,000 rate of police officers.

Last edited:
Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

So you admit the police are bias against black guys.

The guy wasn't commiting a crime . He wasn't any kind of suspect .

Sorry old hag, two independent videos show him walking towards his vehicle with his hands up and lowering them to reach through the open window. Facts show that Police don't allow perpetrators so walk towards their vehicle, let alone reach inside, showing he was ignoring orders to stop. His own fault for ignoring Police with a gun pointed towards him.

You are talking out of your ass. You have no way to know any of that. I've seen both videos and there is no way to tell if or when he was tazed, or when he was shot. It seems more likely that he was shot first, then he fell.
There was blood on the vehicle while he was on the ground, we can confirm he was standing when he was shot.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

So you admit the police are bias against black guys.

The guy wasn't commiting a crime . He wasn't any kind of suspect .

You do not know any of that.

Forum List

Back