🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions,
This generation of Africans have never learned to respect authority -- beginning with their parent (they rarely have fathers).

Did you buy your "deplorable " shirt yet?

The fact you keep referring to them as negroes
Why? I'd rather be known by my race that the shade of my skin. They're not "black." Personally, I prefer Africans.

They change every few years in regards to what they want to be called....I think based on their behavior that the ole infamous n-woid dat rhymes with jigger is the best description for what they are...but I call them Negroes just to be nice...as has been the case for decades aka the negro college fund etc.

And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions,
This generation of Africans have never learned to respect authority -- beginning with their parent (they rarely have fathers).

Yes ....that and the crap they are indoctrined with in the public schools sets them up for inappropriate behavior and stupidity...believing that all their problems exist cuz da white man holding dem down and dat dere great,great,great grandaddy wuz a slave.

You righty scum. You fly into an rage if the IRS demands extra paperwork from tea party groups . But it's ok for the cops to murder people in the street .

Well disciplined black males are the ones who got their asses beat by their dads. They learned very early THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Now they don't have daddies to instill discipline and they act worse than wild animals because even wild animals can be swiftly brought to respect the mastery of the club wielder.

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

So you admit the police are bias against black guys.

The guy wasn't commiting a crime . He wasn't any kind of suspect .
Failure to follow the lawful instructions of a police officer is a crime, dufus liar.

Punishable by death!!!!!!!! Cops have no more right to shoot people than you or I do.

Where was the lawful instruction ?
Really? You think several law enforcement officers with guns drawn were NOT giving instructions? That's what they're taught at the academy, right? Draw guns and keep quiet and let the suspect figure out what he's supposed to do?

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Lawful instruction ! They had no right to treat him that way .

Why are they surrounding him and drawing guns ? They weren't called to the scene because there was some crime in process . The dudes car was broken down .
Yes, you know police procedures better than cops themselves. You just get dumber with every post.

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

Failure to follow the lawful instructions of a police officer is a crime, dufus liar.

Punishable by death!!!!!!!! Cops have no more right to shoot people than you or I do.

Really? You think several law enforcement officers with guns drawn were NOT giving instructions? That's what they're taught at the academy, right? Draw guns and keep quiet and let the suspect figure out what he's supposed to do?

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Why are they surrounding him and drawing guns ? They weren't called to the scene because there was some crime in process . The dudes car was broken down .
Man, you really are stupid.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

Since there is no audio availabe as far as I have seen....then we do not know what instructions were given...but the most common one is get down on the ground.

The police have every right to shoot as does anyone who believes their life is in danger...a perp refusing to obey lawful police orders and his heading to his car and reaching inside can be construed by any intelligent jury to be a perceived threat to a law enforment officer...as in he may have been headed to his car to get a weapon...quite reasonable to think that.

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Yes, you know police procedures better than cops themselves. You just get dumber with every post.

Oh yeah ? This is textbook police procedure ? Shoot an unarm man who's not even a suspect of a crime .

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Cops have every right to shoot you in certain cases, and so do I, dumbfuck

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Oh yeah ? This is textbook police procedure ? Shoot an unarm man who's not even a suspect of a crime .
An uncooperative man on Drugs reaches into his car, he is gone.

Yes ....that and the crap they are indoctrined with in the public schools sets them up for inappropriate behavior and stupidity...believing that all their problems exist cuz da white man holding dem down and dat dere great,great,great grandaddy wuz a slave.

You righty scum. You fly into an rage if the IRS demands extra paperwork from tea party groups . But it's ok for the cops to murder people in the street .

Justifiable homicide is not murder....as usual you are just another libtard with no concept or understanding of the law.

Since there is no audio availabe as far as I have seen....then we do not know what instructions were given...but the most common one is get down on the ground.

The police have every right to shoot as does anyone who believes their life is in danger...a perp refusing to obey lawful police orders and his heading to his car and reaching inside can be construed by any intelligent jury to be a perceived threat to a law enforment officer...as in he may have been headed to his car to get a weapon...quite reasonable to think that.

Dream on Francis . You'd have to have a legit fear of harm . Since when is reaching into a car justify deadly force when the dude has committed now crime .

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Whether he's suspected of a crime has nothing to do with the use of force. It's all predicated on the suspect's actions in response to police commands. Why don't you leave it to cops to know what cops are supposed to do.

Dream on Francis . You'd have to have a legit fear of harm . Since when is reaching into a car justify deadly force when the dude has committed now crime .
Are you kidding me??

To the OP I'd just like to say, that if black males were not so involved in street crime, cops wouldn't be so jumpy around them.
Ask a cop in Chicago which race gives them the most problems on the street. You know the answer.

You basically just affirmed your support of open racism. You know that, right?

You say that like you think racism is a bad thing.....whatever gave you such a silly idea?

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Whether he's suspected of a crime has nothing to do with the use of force. It's all predicated on the suspect's actions in response to police commands. Why don't you leave it to cops to know what cops are supposed to do.

Sure it does . You can't use deadly force unless confronted with life threatening behavior .

You on dope or are you just displaying your 4 year old knowledge of the world?

OMG Leftists are dumb!

It comes under the law of self defense....everyone has the right to defend themselves....every state has a law regarding self defense and they are all very similar....libtards never seem competent enough to understand the law of self defense.

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Sure it does . You can't use deadly force unless confronted with life threatening behavior .
Yes. That's exactly what the ghetto chimp presented to the cops.

Forum List

Back