Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Belligerent criminal?

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

I guess everyone is resisting then because even with his hands up....while black...is resisting
Figures you'd side with violent criminals.

This man was neither violent nor a criminal.
That's the exact attitude and stereotyping that causes officers to shoot.
Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions,
This generation of Africans have never learned to respect authority -- beginning with their parent (they rarely have fathers).

Yes ....that and the crap they are indoctrined with in the public schools sets them up for inappropriate behavior and stupidity...believing that all their problems exist cuz da white man holding dem down and dat dere great,great,great grandaddy wuz a slave.

You righty scum. You fly into an rage if the IRS demands extra paperwork from tea party groups . But it's ok for the cops to murder people in the street .
Extra paperwork? God, you are a mouth breathing full bore retard. Almost every conservative group was denied tax exempt status because the IRS was used as a political weapon. That's very much against the principles this country was founded on, that's third world dictatorial bullshit.

And no evidence of a murder is out there yet, your opinion won't do.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.
Wrong. They not only have the right, they have the duty. If someone refuses to stop their stupidity it's up to the cops to stop them. If they are driving recklessly the cops are supposed to try and stop it before he kills someone. If they refuse to surrender they are living dangerously and what happens next is up to them. Your liberal feelgoodism won't help the parents of a child run over.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except of course this man wasn't guilty of doing any of that. His car broke down.

Yeah, except of course for the PCP that was subsequently found in the SUV...

Of course it's a lie in an attempt to do justify the shooting.
Nothing this man did warranted instant death.

Except the whole parking of his car in the middle of the road, wandering around stoned on PCP and refusing to obey orders from a Police officer? Other than THAT stuff, Hutch...he was a model citizen! (eye-roll)

WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.

Actually they do, Old...which is why you should obey Police commands. If you do something they perceive to be a threat they have the legal right to protect themselves.

Beligerent Criminal:

Any criminal or suspected criminal who refuses to comply immediately, fully, and willingly with the orders and commands of Law Enforcement Officers/Agents;
and/or physically resists detainment/arrest;
and/or who attempts to flee from Officers/Agents;
and/or who displays/uses a weapon against Officers/Agents.

Need any more of an explaination?

I guess everyone is resisting then because even with his hands up....while black...is resisting

Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except of course this man wasn't guilty of doing any of that. His car broke down.

Yeah, except of course for the PCP that was subsequently found in the SUV...

Of course it's a lie in an attempt to do justify the shooting.

Except the whole parking of his car in the middle of the road, wandering around stoned on PCP and refusing to obey orders from a Police officer? Other than THAT stuff, Hutch...he was a model citizen! (eye-roll)

The car broke down. He was sitting on the side of the road waiting for assistance. He probably thought the police were there to help him.

Stoned on PCP?
Certainly you have no way to determine this.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

What did he do to deserve being shot?

Uhhh, did I tell you we found PCP in his car.

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

Another Shitforbrains saying its logical to park your car in the middle of a busy street and disobey commands while at gunpoint.

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up

The truth of the excuse doesnt matter. They'll even allow her to "correct" the record when found to be a lie. Or just ignore the evidence and stick with he was reaching into his car thru a closed window because....thats the effects of PCP. Intangibility.

Another Shitforbrains saying its logical to park your car in the middle of a busy street and disobey commands while at gunpoint.

This isnt about parking locations President of the Valet Association

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f
Thanks. The photo clearly shows an open window.
But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

When even bad guys have guns pointed at you its best to comply.

It's about his state of mind, dufus.

No its not Professor X

No its not Professor X
Of course you think it's normal to park your car in the middle of a busy street then disobey commands from law enforcement while at gunpoint.
You're a lefty looney moonbat.

They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

No its not Professor X
Of course you think it's normal to park your car in the middle of a busy street then disobey commands from law enforcement while at gunpoint.
You're a lefty looney moonbat.

This isnt about parking Vincent the Valet

Forum List

Back