🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Really? You think several law enforcement officers with guns drawn were NOT giving instructions? That's what they're taught at the academy, right? Draw guns and keep quiet and let the suspect figure out what he's supposed to do?

OMG Leftists are dumb!

Lawful instruction ! They had no right to treat him that way .

Why are they surrounding him and drawing guns ? They weren't called to the scene because there was some crime in process . The dudes car was broken down .
Yes, you know police procedures better than cops themselves. You just get dumber with every post.

Oh yeah ? This is textbook police procedure ? Shoot an unarm man who's not even a suspect of a crime .
Whether he's suspected of a crime has nothing to do with the use of force. It's all predicated on the suspect's actions in response to police commands. Why don't you leave it to cops to know what cops are supposed to do.

Sure it does . You can't use deadly force unless confronted with life threatening behavior .

You need to read the law on self defense....which is very similar in most states.....aka under the right to use deadly force to defend oneself 'one must have a reasonable belief that his life is being put in danger'....does a Negro refusing to obey a lawful police order and instead heads for his car and appears to be reaching for something construe a reasonable belief for the cop to believe her life is being put in danger?...I think most juries would agree she was very reasonable to believe her life was being put in danger.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Oh right, but its all about following commands tho?

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

So you admit the police are bias against black guys.

The guy wasn't commiting a crime . He wasn't any kind of suspect .
Failure to follow the lawful instructions of a police officer is a crime, dufus liar.

Punishable by death!!!!!!!! Cops have no more right to shoot people than you or I do.

Where was the lawful instruction ?
Cops have every right to shoot you in certain cases, and so do I, dumbfuck

one must wonder how someone as stupid as timmy appears to be manages to survive in this life...i knew a guy named 'timmy' once...he loved to fight...he found that in H.S. winning a fight gave him a certain amount of notoriety...he loved it and continued that behavior even after H.S.

He would go to bars and pick fights with someone he perceived as a good target...he got away with that for a few years...but one night...oh well you know the rest of the story I am sure...a guy pulled out a gun and killed him...he was only 30 yrs. old,,,,,his family was distraught...just seemed unable to comprehend where his well known behavior would lead....just like these ghetto mothers...they know their kids are on a bad path but either ignore it or they are unable to control their kid.

Tamir Rice...Rolled up and smoked in less than 2 seconds. Who's doing time for that?

Yeah, that was "un-fortunate". Big kid. But, if they did not have to "roll up" into those neighborhoods 100 times per day........they would not be put into those situations. Stuff is going to happen. You mess with pit-bull it may bite.

Failure to follow the lawful instructions of a police officer is a crime, dufus liar.

Punishable by death!!!!!!!! Cops have no more right to shoot people than you or I do.

Why cops don't let suspects get back to their car.

The cop was probably a good guy and probably a good and very polite police officer...unfortunatelly he was not prepared to do battle with someone who was....also unfortunately he was not a good shot or he was so panicked and nervous that affected his aim...quite pathetic and quite sad.

I am sure this video is shown all over the nation in order to teach cops to be prepared ...to stay calm...to panic is to invite death....also if you shoot make sure you hit what you are aiming at.

Murder of Kyle Dinkheller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

The cop was probably a good guy and probably a good and very polite police officer...unfortunatelly he was not prepared to do battle with someone who was....also unfortunately he was not a good shot or he was so panicked and nervous that affected his aim...quite pathetic and quite sad.

I am sure this video is shown all over the nation in order to teach cops to be prepared ...to stay calm...to panic is to invite death....also if you shoot make sure you hit what you are aiming at.

Shooting while under stress is difficult. There was once a shootout with the cop and bad guy shooting at each other over the hood of a car. Both emptied their guns and no one got hit.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except of course this man wasn't guilty of doing any of that. His car broke down.

Yeah, except of course for the PCP that was subsequently found in the SUV...

WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.

WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

I'm seeing the exact same thing being done by the liberal media in this case that they did in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin cases...they immediately assume the worst about the person doing the shooting and the best about the person who was shot. Then weeks later when it's slowly revealed that the "victims" weren't the little angels we were led to believe they were it's too late to stop the riots that spring up because of the "injustice" involved...even though there was no injustice.

I'd like to think that news outlets like CNN would learn from their past mistakes but that doesn't seem to be the case...

I'm seeing the exact same thing being done by the liberal media in this case that they did in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin cases...they immediately assume the worst about the person doing the shooting and the best about the person who was shot. Then weeks later when it's slowly revealed that the "victims" weren't the little angels we were led to believe they were it's too late to stop the riots that spring up because of the "injustice" involved...even though there was no injustice.

I'd like to think that news outlets like CNN would learn from their past mistakes but that doesn't seem to be the case...
There's no learning from mistakes if facts were omitted intentionally. CNN has the DNC's agenda, so we likely were never supposed to find those things out.

Yes, it should be punishable by death to disobey the commands of a LEO. In the USA, the ROE for officers is far more lenient than it is for civilians.

ALL instructions from an officer are lawful instructions. Disobey them at your own risk.

Yes, it should be punishable by death to disobey the commands of a LEO. In the USA, the ROE for officers is far more lenient than it is for civilians.

ALL instructions from an officer are lawful instructions. Disobey them at your own risk.
When the cop yells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hits the ground first?

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
He was slowly walking back to his vehicle when the cop said stop? If he was reaching in his vehicle when being told not to, why?

When the cop yells you to drop and start sucking, which knee hits the ground first?
We know you black guys don't like eating pussy

Or negroes can stop resisting arrest and ignoring lawful commands by police.

The fact you keep referring to them as negroes is evidence of your racist bias, hence, your opinion is not to be taken seriously. You harbor a lot of hate in your heart for someone who pretends to be so religious.
That's the typical Christian.

I heard a story how in the 50's this white southern town had a lynching and 5000 people showed up. I didn't know any southern towns in the 50's had so many atheists.

And why did the majority stay home and do nothing?

We know you black guys don't like eating pussy
Are you baked?

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

Except of course this man wasn't guilty of doing any of that. His car broke down.

Yeah, except of course for the PCP that was subsequently found in the SUV...

Of course it's a lie in an attempt to justify the shooting.
Nothing this man did warranted instant death.

Last edited:

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Forum List

Back