🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

No its not Professor X
Of course you think it's normal to park your car in the middle of a busy street then disobey commands from law enforcement while at gunpoint.
You're a lefty looney moonbat.

This isnt about parking Vincent the Valet
It's why the police where called, Shitforbrains.

And its not about why they were called either

They weren't called at all. Officer Betty happened upon Crutcher while enroute to another call.

I believe reports were coming into the Police about a vehicle parked in the middle of the road with it's doors open and it's driver wandering around acting strangely.

Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f
Thanks. The photo clearly shows an open window.
But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

When even bad guys have guns pointed at you its best to comply.

You surely cannot know that he was trying to get back in his vehicle.

The window was clearly up unless blood hovers in open spaces.

View attachment 90482

Shitforbrains posts the photo of an open window saying its closed.:cuckoo:

They weren't called at all. Officer Betty happened upon Crutcher while enroute to another call.

Thats why I'm not getting into these side discussions with them. Its fact free and a bunch of off topic shit that has nothing to do with him being shot.
And you're the asshole cheering the riots over on the other threads.
Asshole.

Riots are the effect, not the cause.
The cause is the problem.
Bullshit...it's an excuse to riot and steal with immunity

Of course you think it's normal to park your car in the middle of a busy street then disobey commands from law enforcement while at gunpoint.
You're a lefty looney moonbat.

Thats why I'm not getting into these side discussions with them. Its fact free and a bunch of off topic shit that has nothing to do with him being shot.

I'm focused on the closed window only because that shows clearly that the police have lied from the beginning and are not to be trusted in this case.

Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

So the blood that appears on the window is ... what? Just floating in air?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg
Back window is clearly open you moron

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."

Want to try again?

You surely cannot know that he was trying to get back in his vehicle.

The window was clearly up unless blood hovers in open spaces.

View attachment 90482

Shitforbrains posts the photo of an open window saying its closed.:cuckoo:
Yeah, you run with that dope.

Asshole.

Riots are the excuse...not the effect. As soon as darkness covered their actions, thugs came out to try and loot the local Walmart. What does looting stores have to do with "justice"?

I'm focused on the closed window only because that shows clearly that the police have lied from the beginning and are not to be trusted in this case.
No, you're just a fucking asshole who hates law and order.

Asshole.

Riots are the excuse...not the effect. As soon as darkness covered their actions, thugs came out to try and loot the local Walmart. What does looting stores have to do with "justice"?
That wasnt even Oklahoma

Asshole.

Yeah, the problem being assholes who break the law.

Asshole.

What precipitated the rioting?

It doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Asshole.

That wasnt even Oklahoma

The riot I referred to took place in Charlotte over another officer involved shooting.

Don't worry, the Obomanation will send a gaggle of civil rights lawyers there to make sure the officer is railroaded and he can keep his legacy alive with the Thugery

No, you're just a fucking asshole who hates law and order.

Shooting someone dead without just cause is neither law nor order.

The windows were up.

"The windows were up."

Want to try again?

The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

Asshole.

Social media accounts that totally misrepresented what really took place?

"The windows were up."

Want to try again?

The tinted window??

Because they only tint ONE window!...pathetic!

"The windows were up."

Want to try again?

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.

With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

Asshole.

Social media accounts that totally misrepresented what really took place?

Yeah, sure. That's what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back